2019-11-09 10:00:52 (edited by LordLundin 2019-11-09 10:11:39)

Yepp the island gym with all the undead, in the southwestern corner ... secret item.
Is Jagsim any good? I'm probably mangling that name.
Also what does black matter husks do? I'm assuming it let's you capture any mons from the picture world, and if so anything in noteworthy I need to capture down there? Currently on f4 of the catacombs.
Or I could be wrong and you use it to get a life-long erection that'll give all the npc's lines like "wow, nice groin" ... fucking lol. Just correct my probably inaccurate assumptions.
Edit:
Changed black goo to  black matter husks ... btw huskeys are adorable!

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2019-11-09 10:29:56

A previous post just detailed very thoroughly what the goo and the husks do.

Current playthrough is going pretty well. I just rocked the living hell out of the villain in his hideout for the first time (seriously, his holy type, the one with all the boosting moves, couldn't even hurt my elephant). Impressions below.

Plumirage: Starting to get good, but it's taking awhile. I know it's worthwhile to tough it out.
Maustadon: Again, taking awhile, but it's starting to hit quite hard. I have a Dark Shroud on it so that it's immune to holy.
Wavotamus: I think this guy gets mostly special attacks, right? Because that's what I've been training him in. And he's decent; not stellar at anything, but apart from plant attacks he just doesn't die reliably either, so that'll do.
Kamadeir: I remember this guy's defense being higher than I'm seeing it now, but maybe I'm just misremembering. Sky-high attack, and he just got Staff Slash. Just...ow.
Symphonid: Actually pretty good stats, but so, so many weaknesses. Gotta be careful with this one. Can't wait for Plague and Attack Concerto.
Golovath: He's still on the team because Torch is a nuke. Don't get me wrong; one-trick ponies like this can and do work, but they bore me personally. I like stuff that can do more than just hit one button, basically. Would be nice to see this one get, say, Land Power, or even Null Energy or something. I know it's getting Terramagma later, and that'll be interesting.

Does no one know what comes before Waspunch yet?
Also, does anyone know how to evolve Sluggugg into Escargma?

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-11-09 10:34:28

does Torchin or Flarebra transform?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2019-11-09 10:55:17

They both do. The first is just through leveling (at level 30). Not sure about the flaming zebra.

Go, balloons. I don't see anything happening. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Stand by, confetti. Keep coming, balloons. More balloons. Bring them. Balloons, balloons, balloons! More balloons. Tons of them. Bring them down. Let them all come. No confetti. No confetti yet. No confetti. All right. Go, balloons.

2019-11-09 10:56:23

Flarebra evolves into Zebbibern at level 25 or so. Learns Singe, Megasinge and Gigasinge. I wonder if there's an Ultra-hyper-super-giga-mega-singe move out there somewhere, just to keep in theme and all.

2019-11-09 11:00:22

Well, looks like I'm now just missing cowgod. I'm assuming she's in that stupid catacomb maze area? A hint in the right direction would be appreciated. I love exploring, but that maze isn't exploring it's tedious and ridiculous and I would rather not spend a good chunk of the day down there if I don't have to. Thanks!

Go, balloons. I don't see anything happening. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Go, balloons. Stand by, confetti. Keep coming, balloons. More balloons. Bring them. Balloons, balloons, balloons! More balloons. Tons of them. Bring them down. Let them all come. No confetti. No confetti yet. No confetti. All right. Go, balloons.

2019-11-09 11:02:25

I'm sure there will be, once there's a hyper-zebbibern to use the final super mega ultra hyper death singe.

2019-11-09 11:02:26 (edited by Chris 2019-11-09 11:03:06)

Spoiler!

I'm at the Byron battle in the computer world simulation. What level should my Manamon be at to take all 7 of these things on? Will 50-55 work?

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2019-11-09 11:08:14 (edited by Soul Keeper 2019-11-09 11:10:41)

Yep. 50-55 should be more than enough. Good luck!
Also, did someone notice there's at least one new muttmo evolution?

2019-11-09 11:10:08 (edited by flameAlchemist 2019-11-09 11:11:21)

does Torchin transform and what level? its near level 27.

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2019-11-09 11:14:09 (edited by Soul Keeper 2019-11-09 11:14:40)

Read the last few posts, friend. These questions were answered like ten minutes ago.
But for your convenience:

Soul Keeper wrote:

They both do. The first is just through leveling (at level 30). Not sure about the flaming zebra.

Jade wrote:

Flarebra evolves into Zebbibern at level 25 or so. Learns Singe, Megasinge and Gigasinge. I wonder if there's an Ultra-hyper-super-giga-mega-singe move out there somewhere, just to keep in theme and all.

Soul Keeper wrote:

I'm sure there will be, once there's a hyper-zebbibern to use the final super mega ultra hyper death singe.

Figured I should keep the reply, for...you know, historical accuracy. tongue

2019-11-09 11:16:42

Can someone tell me in detail what I need to do when I come to drummineshire Hamlet from Chinkon hill?

ワタシともきです
My discord:
magical boy 卢毅#6383
Haha, I can't speak English or Japanese, so I always use translation to speak English and Japanese. I like to make friends very much. My Skype: luyi2013312,

2019-11-09 11:23:35

how do you get the goo?

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube

2019-11-09 11:26:36 (edited by Soul Keeper 2019-11-09 11:32:02)

It's uh, a lot. But if you speak to the people there, they'll mention an evil in the underground.
The stairs to the next area are on the top right quadrant of the area, through some water.
Once you're in there it's a lot to do. This is an entire area. I'd be happy to answer specific questions you have once you're down there and trying to solve all the puzzles but describing it all might as well be a chapter in a guide.
I just really recommend encounter downs, if you have any to spare. There's so much walking around and after a while the encounters just become impossibly irritating.

As for the goo:

Audiogame wrote:

@906
spoilers here. If you do not wish to know do not read.
Ok spoilers now.
So, you will need a water type manamon no matter what, at least one  level 65 manamon, and at least 5 to 6 stadium keys.
You go to shadow cannyon. You find the water that's northeast of the hotel. Swim east until you hit the wall. Go north, and you'll find a cave door thing leading east into submarine tunnel. Go south from here. You'll find a opening east, take it, and pick up a diver's gear.
Now this is why you need a water type. Equip this to your water type manamon. This will allow you to dive where water is super deep.
Now, you explore this area, look for a few gurgling sounding like things, and interact with them. You will be able to dive there if your water type has the diver gear equipped. You'll find yourself in this wierd underwater area. Go southeast, then you'll find a opening in the southeastern wall. Go east, and press enter until you are prompted for surfacing. Now go east when you surface, and you should find this island thing. Go there, and this guy will check for at least 5 or 6 stadium keys, and one level 65 manamon. If you have this, he will move aside, allowing you to pass. Go east, and you'll find another swimming area. Now, pay attention for the gurgling again, this time, save before interacting. This fight will take trial and error. All I'll say is that this hyper tarbu has about 7000 health, but some of those machines kill it slowly with you. I'll get you started by saying that it is important you kill the death cry machine first. It hits all your party and bad things happen if death cry elapses. When you kill this thing, make sure to grab the dark matter goo in that area which sounds like a normal item. Then surface, and go back to where ever you wanna go knowing you just obtained a goo for something.
Now that's how you reach hyper tarbu. That was more instruction than I expected to give, but there you go. Hope this helps someone.
End spoiler

2019-11-09 11:59:42 (edited by LordLundin 2019-11-09 11:59:57)

You need to do the music hall stuff to evolve quartentiala ... whatever that spider insect sound thing is, am I right? Sigh

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube

2019-11-09 12:26:12

Just one, but the result needs to be 80% or better. Make sure quartantula is in your party, then it'll evolve into symphynid upon completion.

2019-11-09 12:45:27

Looks like I'm not getting that one anytime soon, even though I play two instruments, jesus. Even been doing so for 10 years. What does the evolution actually gain?

Looks like the original is very good on it's own.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube

2019-11-09 12:51:09

hello,
can someone abel to dirct the location of those exploding chest locations
i tryed searching in dragons lare but nothing down there aside from that locked chest

2019-11-09 13:12:14

@Jayde, Wavotamus is actually more physically based. Gets stuff like Mud Slide, Contained Quake, and Aquatic Blitz. My Wavotamus at level 76 has 204 ATK and 144 SpA, though that includes training points on ATK.

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.
"Cause in a game of life or death, you either live, or you die."
"Wake the fuck up, samurai. We have a city to burn."

2019-11-09 13:37:47

Ah, hell. I was hoping that getting moves like Deluge and Mud Blast were an indication that it was specially based. Oh well, this is what flowers and tonics are for.

Just about to go find that second machine and tackle the world, but I'm not quite ready yet. Plumirage went and evolved, and took off ahead of most of the rest of the team. God but I love this thing. I'm tempted to put Resistor on it, then let it get hit with an ice move, see how much damage it actually does (its ability helps mitigate ice damage).

Also? Just a heads-up. Ice is a neat type and freeze is a lovely status, but ice as a typing is kind of fucked. Weak to rock, flame, steel, holy, fighting and sound I believe? And it resists, uh, ice. And I think that's it. My suggestion: make ice resist water, ice, insect and plant. As it stands, it's got a whole lot of liabilities and really not enough resistances going for it.

2019-11-09 13:54:07

... lol. Just visited Rubin in his Masters Heights and told him that I don't want to battle. Tried to go further north and... the world collapsed with a rather loud BOOOOOOM! and the game closing.

2019-11-09 15:49:53

hi ,how i hit master dyaz?

liam gastter ,a manamon fan,skipe name liam gaster

2019-11-09 15:56:37

If you'd used the search feature, you'd know. That's all the answer I'm going to provide.

2019-11-09 16:10:33

So my holy cow has had Full Moon Blessing for many levels now, and here are a few fun things that have happened.

Kamadeir level 38 used Full Moon Blessing
Flounger level 39 used Flood; OHKO

Kamadeir level 40 used Full Moon Blessing
Sansurgion level 38 used Takedown; Kamadeir has approximately 14%HP remaining

Kamadeir level 37 used Full Moon Blessing
Zintrabat level 31 used Aura Master; Kamadeir hangs on with approximately 4%HP

Getting the picture yet? Hits that would normally hurt a bit are now utterly wrecking. Because this cow can't use Quick Blade or Speed Kick or something else, and has no really good way of shutting a foe down (no parafuse or sleep or anything), they are likely to take a hit. And that hit is devastating.
And Kamadeir is probably the best case scenario. Pegastorm, with its lower defenses, probably fares even worse. I'd rather take Forbid, Attack Prayer, even Holy Smoke on this slot instead of a failed attempt to heal that only results in me dying.

Busted.

2019-11-09 16:36:09

I've asked this before, looked in the game for at least 3 hours and yes, I've used the search feature on the forum. I've seen people have an Impanzee on their team, and someone said they had one at level 8. Is finding one just like, finding a Myaneeko? The post said that they were starting the first road with tamers on it, witch I'm guessing is the road ware you go to get to the city with the first stadium. I think I've counted at least 100 or 90 battles now, and still haven't found one in iether the road that takes you to the city with the first stadium or the path ware you first fight wild Manamon. So, if anyone knows ware Impanzee can be found, ware is it? I'd like to give this Manamon a try and see how it works for my team.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!