2019-11-07 01:33:31

What are all the times people have tried to make you feel below them or less intelligent than them simply because they were higher in the authority chain? I suppose I’ll start.
I remember the last year I went to my old blind school for summer camp. There was a student who wanted to get NVDA on Android. I am formed him that this was impossible since they did not make NVDA for Android, but the teacher was insistent on trying it anyway. I - being the argumentative person that I am - retorted by telling the teacher that you can’t get NVDA to work on Android anyway unless you recode a lot of things, since android has a completely different GUI than Windows. All that really managed to do was get the teacher more annoyed at me, and I basically got told to Be quiet and let her try. I continue to say things to them to try to get them to listen, but then they started ignoring me. They must’ve spent a good 5 to 10 minutes Googling how to get NVDA on Android. I was almost more amused by the sheer stupidity that I was annoyed, but like I said, almost. Them trying to portray me as a spoiled child when I tried to correct them on something they were wrong about when I was 16, plus the fact that they lied to me about it being a summer camp and having it eventually turn into more of a school type setting was what finally urged me to say “You know what? Fuck this. I’m gonna look for something better.” Turns out now I’m actually a certified expert of NVDA and have my certificate, which is amusing in a way because it’s kind of like having written proof that I was right and they were wrong. This is something I wish I had about three or four years ago so that I could’ve had it available to me so just in case someone tried to tell me I was wrong about something regarding NVDA I could tell them to fuck off, but I suppose that makes me just as bad as they are if not worse.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2019-11-08 23:05:58

I have had teachers in the past , who, when I was naughty, would threaten to click the wrong things on inaccessible tests so I'd get bad grades. after that, I threatened to hack the school, and I noticed I got better marks after that...

2019-11-09 05:51:14

Isn't that illegal? Couldn't teachers get in trouble for that?

TWITCH

2019-11-09 07:37:13

yeah, my main  teacher threatened the other one that if they didnt stop they would get fired.

2019-11-09 09:29:47

When the IT tecnition at school said that we can't do any thing bad with the computer systems at school... i snooped in to the other computers in our class and took a quick look at all the other children's documents in all the grades haha

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2019-11-09 10:54:51

I copied the entireity of student shared onto a USB, so much for security.

2019-11-09 10:55:35

also I was the one who tought the IT technician how to stop the kids from hacking, hahaha, I gave a little command to him so I can still do it , he he he he he

2019-11-09 11:39:29

It's mind boggling how you guys haven't gotten caught yet, and hopefully you never do because you could deal with a lot of legal trouble that way.

TWITCH