2019-11-09 07:51:43

hey there everyone! so, I was thinking of starting up an all things blind forum on my website. I did have one actually in the works, but it's hoster, punbb-hosting.com, went down. but the thing is, I'm going to need some help with moderating because, I don't think it's a good idea for someone my age to moderate it, because I may make rash decisions or, for that matter, the opposite. or perhapse a mixture of both. so if you're interested in helping me get this thing going, please tell me.
also, if you don't want it, also let me know. because I don't want to make anyone upset or annoyed. I just thought, there was a discussion of a new program room, other stuff like that; perhapse this could be a solution.Thanks so much in advance!

2019-11-09 08:05:32

I know you mean well but...
WHY DOES YOUNGONE HAVE THE SAME IDEA AT THE SAME TIME? Everyone wants a forum now for some reason, and I don't get why. Do something original.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2019-11-09 09:27:09

yes. there is a forum already and it is the audiogamesn.et forum, why does every one want to make a forum now? isn't there enought drama's on enought forums? bad shit happens on those forums and then it gets transfered to this forum at some point...

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2019-11-09 10:35:34

actually I don't want one. I just thought you guys would.

2019-11-09 13:53:03

I don't know.
And, I don't understand the statement "Also, let me know if you don't want it." If I personally don't want it, I won't join it. That's way too simple based on my judgement or analitical skills.

2019-11-09 21:32:16

Rorry, I understand you want to create a forum for the community that has all catagories but what's up with this trend recelty? We already have 3, this one, and two other clone... ahem, xcuse me, other forums.

2019-11-09 22:45:59

If you don't want it, why are you considering creating it? It'll just be an unnecessary burden and a pretty pointless one at that. I don't really think a new forum is the way to go anyways, we can harness the versatile and far more mainstream power of Reddit if we really want.

2019-11-09 23:38:32

No.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-11-10 00:11:43

ok then, I won't do it.

2019-11-10 01:23:54

I'll help if you still want someone.

Add me on Skype, search for The Evil Chocolate Cookie

2019-11-10 11:04:57

no

If you found this post helpful, amusing or funny, please thumb it up!
To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.