2019-07-15 19:26:13

I installed the game, but can't seam to register an account. I see three edit boxes and a combo box, but after I enter my username and password it brings up a dialog box.
---------------------------
????
Óû§Ãû±ØÐëÊÇÖÐÎĺº×Ö£¡
OK   
Can somebody help me?
Thanks!

"Hello Jerry."
"Hello Newman."

2019-07-15 19:35:53

@Aaron: Are you using Locale Emulator and NVDA translate? Make sure your nickname is written in Chinese characters; go to translate.google.com and type in in your preferred nickname, then translate it to Chinese. Also, you might want to consider uploading the help files to google translate for translation.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2019-07-15 21:06:56 (edited by revan 2019-07-15 21:30:44)

that is why I am staying away from these games
no english administrators,  no support
that is like i have to beg with translator them for support
i don't like half responses anyways
they must make an english admin
too much lack of info

2019-07-15 23:17:43

Hmm ...the volcano at the east of the map? You mean to the east of the second town where the bandits are?
I see red lizards and fire crows but they don't at all drop fire spirits, just red lizard skins for the lizard and nothing for the ...raven or crow.
As for English, you don't need to upload the helpfiles, you can just read them in notepad++ or so with the translate addon enabled. Easier that way.

2019-07-16 00:36:05

will the translate addon work with Notepad 2?

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

2019-07-23 16:35:47

Hello I have got strange problem whille running this game. When I want to start the game after instalation I have error.
错误
请将程序放入游戏安装目录后在启动,谢谢。
OK
I've installed the game in directory which is not in chinese. The path where the game is installed is: C:\Program Files (x86)\World of haos   
------------------
I don't know what can cause this error, so please help. Greetings.

2019-07-24 04:07:18

@156: While I can’t read the error report,here are some general tips.
Rename the game folder to something with no spaces. Don’t know if that will help, but it’s worth a try.
Make sure you install all of the visual studio, just in vase you’re missing something.
Create a short to world client.exe with Locale Emulator, so that that you can always run it with Locale emulator.
Hopefully one or all of these tips will help you.

Guy Gavriel Kay

2019-09-12 01:14:10 (edited by kingzombie 2019-09-12 01:14:50)

The link has expired. Would really like to try this.

2019-09-30 04:36:00

the link is broken. can you please post a new link?

don't wish to become like the oceans, the flowers, or the sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will be extinguished. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.

2019-10-30 12:22:34

Hello.
I downloaded the file from the given link. I run the install.bat file and install all programs.
I have successfully set up the game, but I could not run the short path on the table gives continuous error.
This is exactly what the error gives.
¾¯¸æ
±§Ç¸Êı¾İ¿â´ò¿ªÊ§°Ü£¬³ÌĞòÍ˳ö¡£
Ok
Where do you think I might have made a mistake?
who can help me with this?
speak file names, Visual-C-Runtimes-All-in-One-Jun-2019 and  World Of Chaos
greetings from Turkey.

2020-01-09 17:56:37

is it possible to get a link for this?

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2020-01-09 20:03:54 (edited by moaddye 2020-01-09 20:55:26)

1. Link
2. link for translater addon.
Which i found, goes something like  this, https://github.com/yplassiard/nvda-tran … nvda-addon

You see a signature that is 800 characters and 8 lines long. You quickly report it to the administrators

2020-01-09 22:29:23

found the drive link. sadly pops out when I get halfway through, has no progres bar... So another link? I don't use internetdownloadmanager so

You see a signature that is 800 characters and 8 lines long. You quickly report it to the administrators

2020-01-11 03:32:08

I  can assume from the status of the unactive topic, there will be no link! How disapointing.

2020-01-11 04:40:13

never mind, I can't even write in a nickname. Not even with copy paste.

2020-01-11 11:15:53

i think this toppic is dead, would have loved getting the link

So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2020-01-12 22:02:52

hi i got the game setup now just need translate then local emulator   where can i get it?

“The fear of loss is a path to the dark side. Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealousy.
The shadow of greed that is. Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.” —

2020-01-12 22:49:59

do you have link?

2020-01-17 08:51:05

Hi,

@fredd

in post #131 a link is available.

Greetz mike

Visit the following website to see what games we have:
http://www.nonvisiongames.com
Or the following English marketplace to see what retrogames and game merchandise I am selling:
https://www.retro-kingdom.com

2022-07-21 22:53:42

I apologize for bringing this thread back, but does anyone know if this game is still online? I am having trouble connecting to the server. Thank you.

Sentinel, out.
Contact me via telegram at t.me/velanGL, or through discord as azuremist. Do not pm me without informing me somewhere I need to read them as I do not check them and can't read the email this account is attached to

2022-07-31 14:49:47

it just opening server  again and again, but all  servers are the same.

2022-07-31 17:30:10

I would like to know where to get the game if it's still up.

Awesome, you made it to the end!
Hit h to go to the next post.

2022-07-31 19:32:08

I would like a link as well

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2022-08-01 19:21:02

Same. Even if the server doesn't last long, I would still love to play the game for a short time, it was fun but then the server went down.

Sentinel, out.
Contact me via telegram at t.me/velanGL, or through discord as azuremist. Do not pm me without informing me somewhere I need to read them as I do not check them and can't read the email this account is attached to

2022-08-02 12:27:47

As I know, this game is down. I remember this game, Navigation system was very great, also questing system was amazing, but fighting was terrible, and it required alot of boring grindings in higher levels.