2019-07-19 13:01:32

Hi,
Good news. The Samurai Shodown guide is progressing quite nicely. This guy from Eventhubs is going above and beyond. There hasn't been an update for a while but I am now back in contact with him. I'll keep you posted. This is becoming a kind of semmy-unofficial collaberation, as I've added my own notes to the guide as well. I think for the moment it will be a text file, but I really wish I had a website to make this guide look even nicer with a table of contents and all that good stuff.

2019-07-19 14:21:23

hi what about pc version?
release or not?

2019-07-19 15:44:49

PC release will be coming later, probably at the same time as Google's new Stadia service launches.

2019-07-19 20:28:39

Good to hear the guide is in progress. Though it seems like it would be better for multiple to colaborate on it.

Discord: clemchowder633

2019-07-22 19:19:10

Have a hard time with players running up to me, throwing followed up by WFT.  Super hard time finding my weapon after that .  For that reason have been playing with Galford online as he can still do special moves without his weapon, at least.

Is there a sound cue  that I am missing when your rage bar fills up completely? I am low vision but in the middle of a battle can hardly afford to start searching the screen to see if I can make out whether or not my rage is full .

I wish I was better at this game but I still love it. Although I haven’t had much time to Play to get better so yeah…

Also, I hope they patch ghost mode so it’s not trash .

PSN ID: Ray_Penber
Twitter: @violentgil

2019-07-22 20:16:54

Ghost mode really just depends on the players who are uploading them. lol And the rage gage does have a cue when it fills up, and small sound of a sizzling explosion is the best way I can figure out to describe it. Best way to prevent throws is to use light and medium slashes to keep enemies away, and if you're playing as Galford, projectiles. We should get in some matches some time!

2019-07-22 23:51:29

Yep, what assault said. If you hear an explosion on the left, that's player 1's rage gauge, if you hear it on the right, that's player 2's, and it's consistant, and not dependant on what side your character is on. As long as you are player 1 or 2, you just have to listen for your rage meter's side.

2019-08-08 17:54:45

Any word on that guide from eventhubs, Aaron?

2019-08-08 18:07:23

For anyone who doesn't already know but has the season pass and may be wondering where Rimururu is, SNK did not take the traditional route of just evening out the select screen for whatever reason. Press R1 to find the DLC, presumably that's where they'll all end up.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2019-08-08 21:59:53

@assault: I think at the moment the guy is quite busy as he's doing a degree. I do still have his email address but for now I am just going to let him continue his work. I don't want to pressure him. In regards to finding others, it's not easy because I don't think eventhubs seems to have a working forum. I've got an account on the website that lets me comment but my account does not work on the forums, and at the moment I don't really know where to comment about the guide because the article from before is now quite old (a few weeks) and stuff moves quite quickly.

2019-08-08 22:35:00

I cannot wait to get some more spare cash in order to get this.  been watching maximillian play and it looks super fun.
Also looking forward to the soulcalibur crossover, even if it is only one character. smile

2019-08-09 07:12:19

Well, guess we'd better set our eyes somewhere else for a guide, if any is to be had. Good effort on the part of you and the guy on getting it started, however. And checking in occasionally would hardly be considered pressure Imo, especially if the offer was made. Doesn't have to be asked about in a way that's awkward.

2019-10-12 23:49:25

Bump. Anyone else still playing this? lol
Also, does anyone have access to any sort of menu guide? Complete or no. I'm mainly looking for the training options, but the options menu would be cool too. I know one was being worked on a while back, but from the last few posts here, seems like that's on the back burner for now. I'd just use remote play and try to OCR stuff, but last time I tried using that I distinctly remember it being basically unusable.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.