2019-10-08 15:13:14

Yep, however I meant for it to be automatically adjusted when sounds are played simultaneously from a single side. with that said I'll definitely give that a try and see what happens.

2019-10-08 18:55:10

Folks, I think next week I'll try to spend an entire week catching up on bugs and requests. 

I think major things that I want to work on are:
- Steam leaderboards support for the audible cues modes
- Add a faster way to adjust accessibility options, probably by a menu that can be brought up during the arcade or mission selection screens.

I'm currently spending all of my time on the expansion.  I've now got ten new tracks that will go into it!  And I'm still on the lookout for more.  Also, the story and mission layout is beginning to take shape.

2019-10-08 19:11:25

I can't wait for this campaign! I wouldn't mind if you kept working on it hahaha. I'm especially excited about any new rig upgrades! c'mon, give us a hint? lol

2019-10-09 03:46:16 (edited by blindndangerous 2019-10-09 03:49:27)

Can't wait for this campaign, and I'm also hoping that other devs will take from your example, especially since their seem to be other games like this if the reviews on this game are anything to go by.
Also yes, leader board support! Hahaha.

2019-10-09 18:24:54

I'm having the hardest time with the barriers in Mia Green is Missing. I can never time them right. Any tips?

The universe is a rain storm. We are droplets sent to quench the problems of the world, yet we are blown sideways by the winds of distractions.

2019-10-09 18:43:53

it's all about careful steering. just tap left or right after you boost. if you hit walls, you'll smash into the barriers.

2019-10-09 19:00:05

I downloaded the latest version today, and I am now running into an interesting problem where the game can no longer remember my progress. Even after starting the game from scratch, whatever progress I make doesn't seem to save across launching instances of the game. Is anyone else running into this at all?

Trying to free my mind before the end of the world.

2019-10-09 20:19:40

Hey BoundTo, are you using Steam or itch.io?  I'm not seeing that behavior myself.

2019-10-09 20:43:37

Actually could you send me your logs and save files? to [email protected]

If you press F3 at the title screen, it will open the logs folder.  Then from there if you go up one folder, there's a "saves" folder that has the save file in it.  Could you send me the progress.json file that is in there?

2019-10-09 20:55:42

Is it at all possible to view the charts? There's a few missions where the notes are in a sequence that I can't pick out, so being able to view it would be really helpful.

The universe is a rain storm. We are droplets sent to quench the problems of the world, yet we are blown sideways by the winds of distractions.

2019-10-09 21:01:39

Hey SMG. a question: in the mission weapons training, is the bot sound supposed to continue playing after the bots have already been destroyed? I think that's a bug.

2019-10-09 23:13:17

Hmm I think there is a problem loading saves with the DLC preview.  I'm not sure if you were using that, though.  Anyway, I'll  fix the problem that I'm seeing right away.

2019-10-10 16:28:21

Hello, so I was going to play the game this morning, and I was trying to change my sample rate to see if the game would reduce my CPU load. Well, a couple of things. First, The narration doesn't read the sample rates as you left or right arrow through them, in attempt to do this, I closed the game and restarted the game and I get,  you guest it, no audio. Is there not a way that I can reset options to default state? I've tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling and still, no go. Uuuuuug!

Jonathan Candler, A.K.A, Jonnyboy

2019-10-11 03:15:57

You can reset your settings by deleting the file named settings.json in the game's folder.

If you are using steam, the folder will be something like C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SEQUENCESTORM

2019-10-11 07:19:28

Hi.

So, a bit late to the party, but I bought the game months ago and now got back into playing again, after missing a boatload of updates I guess.
So, what are these different bleeps i hear through out the race? Given that they come from the left, center or right, I suppose they could be curves or opponents, I'm not really sure on that.
I also think I missed how to hyper drift. I set the hyper drift button to a different one than the boost button, but when I hit hyper drift, I get the drift sound, but shortly after that a sort of drum beat which I guess means that the drift time is over.
Any hints you guys can give on drifting.
I really love the concept and I find tracks difficulty quite challenging on the later tracks.

#Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-10-11 09:11:53

Whoa, pulled up Grim heart on expert on cues 1, and it's different now.

2019-10-11 18:03:29

Hey simba, the chimes indicate where turns and straight sections are.

The drum sound that happens shortly after hitting the hyper button is actually where hyper effect starts.  You should hear your boost power level draining on the right side.  The effect lasts for maybe 5 seconds, depending on how much boost power you have, but is extended by hitting notes.

2019-10-11 20:05:52

Sorry I made a change to how AC1 mode works that affected grim heart.  Grim heart is 170 BPM and the game is treating it like an 85 BPM track because 170 is above a certain threshold...  but I'm not sure if this is the threshold that I want.  I need to do more work to make these weird cases work better.  85 or 170 BPM are right on the edge of a threshold where the sections can either be awkwardly too short or too long.

I actually checked in the change because I was fixing an unrelated DLC issue.

2019-10-11 23:50:59 (edited by blindndangerous 2019-10-11 23:51:33)

Oh it's alright, it just got way more like audio cues 2 version, and now I have to learn it again. Man, it's way harder now. Come on MusicMan, how well can you do at it now?

2019-10-12 13:35:50 (edited by Stormy 2019-10-12 13:36:56)

I posted this a while back in the topic, but I wanted to post it again for anyone who might not have seen it. I made a little clipboard reader that I've been using to play the game using NVDA. It automatically reads the clipboard whenever the text changes. You just keep the program open and use the number row to review the last ten messages sent to the clipboard. The spacebar lets you change your voice options.

Trying to free my mind before the end of the world.

2019-10-12 14:07:04

Hi. Is there a way to allow the game to let you read the story messages after resetting your progress without having to press the F5. Thanks.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2019-10-12 15:15:09

Hey RTT, I didn't realize that was happening.  I'll look into it.

2019-10-12 21:09:53

I'm on virtual insanity,
s
p
o
i
l
e
r
It's the one where you have to collect the recovery items to maintain a good track. The game says they only show up when you're in hyper boost, but they don't make any sounds from what I can tell. The only way I was able to finish Hard bargain was by boosting a lot and moving around on the track to get lucky. Is there a better way other than trial and error to figure out where the gems are?

2019-10-13 06:18:08

SMG, we all know you did it on purpose. we had an easier time than you expected with the track, so you decided hey, let's buff the thing and make them suffer. hahaha jk. btw are tracks showing up more than once for people in arcade mode?

2019-10-13 11:38:49

Hi.

Shit, and I thought I was good at rhythm games, at leased this game has a challenge.

I still need to figure out when the best time is for boosting or for drifting, still having problems with that.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.