2010-07-24 00:10:27

I've not been able to get gamesfortheblind.com games to download for a month now also the web site links do not work.  The domain appears to be for sale.  I'm not sure what's going on.

2010-08-23 03:24:25

I've determined that this site has indeed been sold to someone else.  However, I've gotten an e-mail from the guy who owned it before and he has changed his games over to www.gamesforblind.com  he just removed the "the" from the address.

2010-08-23 09:54:30

this sounds so wrong for some reason. dn't ask me why, but gamesforblind just sounds not gramatically correct to me.

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

2011-01-30 03:53:43

He's right. It's:
http://www.gamesforblind.com
SkyDancer, you have a way of contacting Robert Betz? Please let me know? I've been trying to get his games to work for over a month now.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2011-01-30 12:01:37

I just got an Email saying someone posted to this topic, and there's nothing here. If anyone has a way to contact Robert Betz, please Email me at:
[email protected]
You can also send me a message through the forums.

Thanks!

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis