2019-09-10 21:30:46

@146 you can look on their social media to see.

2019-09-14 13:08:16

so i am going to post my question again.

thetechguy wrote:

is bit life accessible on android?

If you found this post helpful, amusing or funny, please thumb it up!
To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

2019-09-14 16:24:14 (edited by icemaster 2019-09-14 16:24:41)

As of currently, it is not. At least 5 days ago it wasn't.

Languages don't influence the way we think, but they still have a world and worth in themselves. Celebrate your mother tongue, the world is a diverse place.

2019-09-15 04:51:24

i wished it was accessible for android. i heard this was a great game.

If you found this post helpful, amusing or funny, please thumb it up!
To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

2019-09-22 12:42:12

They released an update this morning for the game. They promised a complete android overhawl. Nothing new in accessibility front though.

Languages don't influence the way we think, but they still have a world and worth in themselves. Celebrate your mother tongue, the world is a diverse place.

2019-09-30 16:39:51

New update, school this time. Looks pretty awesome.
There is one minigame, the memory/intelligence test, that I think we can play if we memorize the tones mapped to each button. I will try to work on a table of them later, but if anyone already has a table it would be greatly appreciated! Also it might be worth talking to the devs somehow about the accessibility of the other minigames. I'm not sure how because I got ignored when sending a Reddit pm about the inaccessible relationship bars back when that was an issue, but it would an invaluable resource if someone could possibly point them to this forum.

2019-09-30 22:15:31

i sent them an emale abit ago, no response.

2019-10-01 01:33:50

I've been playing this game a long time, they have done stuff before, so keep at it and they might try and fix things.

2019-10-02 02:40:35

It seems to be a bit touch and go when it comes to whether or not they address accessibility issues. For example, I sent an email regarding relationship bar accessibility and it was fixed in the next update, but got no response a few weeks later when I followed up with them about the inaccessible mini games.
Also, I wanted to address the playthrough I offered to do earlier. It was recorded, I just need to check with my friend who was editing it to see if we're good to post it. Just got really busy with college and it keeps slipping my mind. In short, I think it's worth keeping up with them about the accessibility stuff, seeing as they're aware of it in general.