2019-09-12 16:10:02

BTW guys, my woman is making me sandwiches because she wants to get engaged with me. She is two hundred short of reaching the target though smile https://www.huffpost.com/entry/stephani … _n_3990325

“Get busy living or get busy dying.”
Stephen King

2019-09-12 17:18:35

Yeah, I much prefer like Spaghetti or something. If it's a sandwich, make it a meatball.
Oh and @21
Some people play the lottery, and get all the numbers right. Then those same people win millions of dollars! smile Oh but, then they get a divorce and have to give half of it away.
Well, all but the last part happened to you. Thumbs up to your impeccability!

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2019-09-12 18:07:35

Was this YouTube video the origin of this poll?

#FreeTheCheese
"The most deadly poison of our times is indifference. And this happens, although the praise of God should know no limits. Let us strive, therefore, to praise Him to the greatest extent of our powers." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

2019-09-12 19:19:07 (edited by Mayana 2019-09-12 19:20:22)

This thread didn't make me laugh. As punishment, you don't get any sandwiches. Sorry, lads. smile
I suppose it's just one of those jokes that only men can understand.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2019-09-12 19:26:23

@29, sandwiches! I want some sandwiches! You could've made me two in the time it took you to write that post! tongue

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2019-09-12 19:32:11 (edited by The Dwarfer 2019-09-12 19:42:31)

I'm just surprised this got 43 votes.
Lmao
@29:
reference to posts[3]; posts[5];

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.

2019-09-12 19:50:14 (edited by AlexN94 2019-09-12 19:57:05)

Jayde wrote:

This is either satire or sexist. Maybe it's both. I can't tell. But I definitely don't get it and don't like what I see.

Just because it might be sattire doesn't mean it isn't sexist as well... I'm pretty disgusted either way.

[EDIT]
I guess #28 gives the needed context. Still disgusted though, but now the poll can share it with the video I suppose.
[/EDIT]

To see a world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild flower.
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.
William Blake - Auguries of Innocence, line 1 to 4

2019-09-12 19:57:55

@32:
On par for the course I suppose. haha

2019-09-12 22:41:49

Explain how this is sexist? It showcases how awesome women fucking are! Without women making our sandwiches, or meatballs, or Saadaah roti, or doubles or cow guts, or whatever, us men wouldn't be able to function. Even without our moms, the world would end, so all the people making a fuss, i see nothing wrong with this.
Its not like, the topic was like:
All women must make our sandwiches, and all who says there girlfriend is lazy, balls and coks to you.
Its all in good fun, and i dont think Stevo meant any harm.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2019-09-12 22:45:46

I suppose that's one way to look at it, but that really isn't how it comes across to me. Point taken though.

To see a world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild flower.
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.
William Blake - Auguries of Innocence, line 1 to 4

2019-09-12 22:50:07

It's doing exactly what it should be doing lol.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-09-13 00:21:59 (edited by The Dwarfer 2019-09-13 00:35:11)

I was originally going to stick to my vague humor in these posts, but I'll break from that for just 2 seconds just to keep a precedent:
1. I haven't argued the meaning of this topic with anyone, and or tried to justify its moral standing (it's not meant to be sexist, assuming that term has malicious connotations which it does). Why? Cuz I don't feel it necessary. smile
2. I haven't addressed the people with negative opinions (namely... disgusted? Multiple people have that one)-because those opinions simply do not matter to me. Oh
except you there in #4 and #6 -- you are not allowed to vote in here because the vote button press is not a panini press. big_smile And also im 2lzy 2 ad m0r v0tng options.
No but back to seriousness:
Case and point. Although come to think of it, thanks for bumping my topic for me! smile I'm not a comedian but if I was I'd have to realize that not everyone in the world would attend my routines - hell, they don't build structures big enough for that!
And for another example, Cmon. We all know that the 1.3 billion views on Gangnum style were probably the same 100 million people watching it 2 or 300 times. big_smile
Still, ya know, even mentioning something in a negative light still is mentioning it, and means people are talking about it. This is a forum post. Like all forum posts, its existence thrives on attention. (What, we up to... 48 votes now? Rofl wow)

2019-09-13 00:24:01

Hmm, I don't get it as well. May be the imagination of a woman preparing food is too undigestable for my liberal brain. smile
Although cooking can still be enjoyed, what's most likely the reason why many programmers are playing around with it, posts in this topic about women spending time in kitchen rather than by writing posts doesn't support this sense much.

But the statistics about singleones is definitely interesting. i think it would be even more to make a pollution if one has a sighted girlfriend, blind girlfriend, don't want to have a girlfriend, is unable to have a girlfriend or is underaged.
Yes, this couldn't be filled by women, but it's on purpose. Another variant would be for girls with the same options.
Then we could see, if it's easier for a blind guy to attract a sighted girl or for a blind girl to have a sighted partner.
I would be very interested in results of such pollutions, although the secondone would be probably bit harder to do here as we don't have that amount of girls like guys.

Best regards

Rastislav

2019-09-13 00:50:43

2 things
one, I'm a single at the moment as well.
and two, you are all morons! it's samitches! not fucking sandwitches! jesus, i thought your mom raised you to know that!

2019-09-13 01:09:24

Sam itches?
I thought the rash went away...

2019-09-13 02:36:49

Sam does itch, but, it's, sammitches.

2019-09-13 03:42:59 (edited by Thatguy 2019-09-13 03:43:48)

@39 Amen, my guy. It most definitely is supposed to be pronounced samich. You don't give people knuckle sand-wiches... you give em knuckle samiches.
Oh also, any woman could make more than 6 samiches in 15 minutes, especially because nobody ever said what had to be between the two slices of bread. Heck, I could take a saltshaker and flick its contents on a piece of rye, put another piece of rye on top of it, and there you go. You got yourself a salt samich. That probably takes 15 seconds lol which would mean somebody could make over 60 within the specified time period.

-
That Guy. Serving those people since that time. To contact, use that info.

2019-09-13 04:14:49

@42, a guy could make them in 15 seconds. a woman? probably like 5! hell to the yeah! salt sammitches are the fuckin best.

2019-09-13 07:58:38 (edited by defender 2019-09-13 07:59:16)

Lazy troll, shitty joke.  I don't even particularly care about the clearly absurd and not actually serious sexism, I just never found it that funny and it's sooooo fuckin overused and old at this point.

2019-09-13 08:03:44

Now that's what I call an offender.
Or how about a defender bender?
big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile

2019-09-13 08:05:09

If I have to pay for it is it an assault charge?

Thatguy wrote:

@39 Amen, my guy. It most definitely is supposed to be pronounced samich. You don't give people knuckle sand-wiches... you give em knuckle samiches.
Oh also, any woman could make more than 6 samiches in 15 minutes, especially because nobody ever said what had to be between the two slices of bread. Heck, I could take a saltshaker and flick its contents on a piece of rye, put another piece of rye on top of it, and there you go. You got yourself a salt samich. That probably takes 15 seconds lol which would mean somebody could make over 60 within the specified time period.

2019-09-13 09:35:26

Na, it wouldn't be an assault charge, but if you assault someone you would be an assault freak.
*ducks and runs off*.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-09-13 21:27:07

And if you're an assault freak, you might end up on an iron cross. big_smile

#FreeTheCheese
"The most deadly poison of our times is indifference. And this happens, although the praise of God should know no limits. Let us strive, therefore, to praise Him to the greatest extent of our powers." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

2019-09-13 22:37:41

lol.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2020-03-29 15:03:26

Seriously what the heck is this?  I don't even know

Sentinel, out.
Contact me via telegram at t.me/velanGL, or through discord as azuremist. Do not pm me without informing me somewhere I need to read them as I do not check them and can't read the email this account is attached to