2019-07-15 19:26:13

I installed the game, but can't seam to register an account. I see three edit boxes and a combo box, but after I enter my username and password it brings up a dialog box.
---------------------------
????
Óû§Ãû±ØÐëÊÇÖÐÎĺº×Ö£¡
OK   
Can somebody help me?
Thanks!

Thumbs up

2019-07-15 19:35:53

@Aaron: Are you using Locale Emulator and NVDA translate? Make sure your nickname is written in Chinese characters; go to translate.google.com and type in in your preferred nickname, then translate it to Chinese. Also, you might want to consider uploading the help files to google translate for translation.

they who reach the top, boy, must first climb the hill

Thumbs up

2019-07-15 21:06:56 (edited by revan 2019-07-15 21:30:44)

that is why I am staying away from these games
no english administrators,  no support
that is like i have to beg with translator them for support
i don't like half responses anyways
they must make an english admin
too much lack of info

Wish You Best Gaming All!

Thumbs up

2019-07-15 23:17:43

Hmm ...the volcano at the east of the map? You mean to the east of the second town where the bandits are?
I see red lizards and fire crows but they don't at all drop fire spirits, just red lizard skins for the lizard and nothing for the ...raven or crow.
As for English, you don't need to upload the helpfiles, you can just read them in notepad++ or so with the translate addon enabled. Easier that way.

Thumbs up

2019-07-16 00:36:05

will the translate addon work with Notepad 2?

Thumbs up

2019-07-23 16:35:47

Hello I have got strange problem whille running this game. When I want to start the game after instalation I have error.
错误
请将程序放入游戏安装目录后在启动,谢谢。
OK
I've installed the game in directory which is not in chinese. The path where the game is installed is: C:\Program Files (x86)\World of haos   
------------------
I don't know what can cause this error, so please help. Greetings.

Thumbs up

2019-07-24 04:07:18

@156: While I can’t read the error report,here are some general tips.
Rename the game folder to something with no spaces. Don’t know if that will help, but it’s worth a try.
Make sure you install all of the visual studio, just in vase you’re missing something.
Create a short to world client.exe with Locale Emulator, so that that you can always run it with Locale emulator.
Hopefully one or all of these tips will help you.

Thumbs up

2019-09-12 01:14:10 (edited by kingzombie 2019-09-12 01:14:50)

The link has expired. Would really like to try this.

Thumbs up

2019-09-30 04:36:00

the link is broken. can you please post a new link?

don't wish to become like the oceans, flowers, sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will vanish. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.

Thumbs up

2019-10-30 12:22:34

Hello.
I downloaded the file from the given link. I run the install.bat file and install all programs.
I have successfully set up the game, but I could not run the short path on the table gives continuous error.
This is exactly what the error gives.
¾¯¸æ
±§Ç¸Êı¾İ¿â´ò¿ªÊ§°Ü£¬³ÌĞòÍ˳ö¡£
Ok
Where do you think I might have made a mistake?
who can help me with this?
speak file names, Visual-C-Runtimes-All-in-One-Jun-2019 and  World Of Chaos
greetings from Turkey.

Thumbs up