2019-09-10 21:58:54

So with everyone having to post, i sent you a PM, I replied, on other topics, I thought to make this, to avoid some of that hassle. Mods, please feel free to make this sticky, or even move it if you believe it's in the wrong room.

If my post was helpful, why not give it a thumbs up?

Thumbs up

2019-09-10 22:38:14

@ty, i got your pm.

ALWAYS STRIVE TO BE SUPERIOR!
THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH TRYING TO BE THE BEST!
NEVER CAPITULATE! TO ANYONE!
Jaidon I. Vincent

Thumbs up

2019-09-10 23:17:04

It'll never take off if it doesn't get stickied, and even then people will just forget to check it.
I tried the same thing on Mason's forum, it's a lost cause.

Buy the worlds greatest machine gun. It's about 50 inches in length, It's huge! & it can shoot really far, &, it's cheap!
Lets demonstrate this: stand still Thom...
Okay ma.aaa!
Oh! crap!

Thumbs up

2019-09-10 23:50:03

Simpter, check your PM.

Jaidon I. Vincent

Thumbs up

2019-09-11 03:45:04

This won't work. What we need is a PM notification system through email, which BTW is already a PanBB extension. However to install it, webmasters are required, and the webmasters have largely been absent.

The Beast adopted new raiment and studied the ways of Time and Space and Light and the Flow of energy through the Universe. From its studies, the Beast fashioned new structures from oxidised metal and proclaimed their glories. And the Beast’s followers rejoiced, finding renewed purpose in these teachings.
from The Book of Mozilla, 11:14

Thumbs up

2019-09-11 08:35:47

or pritty neat thing if you will get notification on pm link you must have like pm (1) or pm (2) or how many messages you have

you can contact me with email: [email protected], or you can find me in quentine sceenes playroom named gamer2004

Thumbs up

2019-09-11 08:47:58

If people got into the habit of checking their messages, there wouldn't be a need for posts like this.

I try to check my messages when I log in, and again before logging out.

It really isn't that difficult.

Thumbs up +1

2019-09-11 09:47:36

Damn, is it so difficult to smash that beautiful Private messages link and check your PMs once a day? It takes 2 secondsd from your life, just saying.

"I should have been there with them when the world crashed down
But now they rest with me.
I'll never forget how I felt that moment
I became Free."

Thumbs up

2019-09-11 12:00:58

Ya see, when yuh doe relly have people on dee forum that guh talk tuh yuh, yuh doe check yuh messages. It bettah and easiah to chek dis 1.

Jaidon I. Vincent

Thumbs up +1

2019-09-12 00:29:08

I always check my PM's as well, but lots of people don't. And yeah, that notification system does exist, but I don't see the webmasters installing that any time soon.

If my post was helpful, why not give it a thumbs up?

Thumbs up

2019-09-12 04:47:06

Yeh, it bettah to have dee topic heh, but allyuh could chek yuh messages na.

Jaidon I. Vincent

Thumbs up

2019-09-12 13:07:06

Here is what you do. You link your forum account to an app on your phone, and the app will spam you a text every second you have an unread pm. No more missing pm's. You get notified quickly and easily, you never miss a pm again.

I will be one day!

Thumbs up

2019-09-14 00:44:53

Hi.

@UltraLeetJ, I PMED you.

If you like harry potter fan fiction, click on this link to download a zipped folder containing 9 point something gigs of harry potter fan fiction when unzipped. It's around 3 gigs zipped. https://tinyurl.com/y9dl9zev

Thumbs up

2019-09-14 00:53:31

I guess if you have someone on the forum who you wanna send PM to, then you add them somewhere else too. Like, if I send only one PM to someone, it's okay, but I won't miss lots of pms because the ones who I talk regularly too, I add them either on skype or facebook or whatever.

"I should have been there with them when the world crashed down
But now they rest with me.
I'll never forget how I felt that moment
I became Free."

Thumbs up