2019-09-09 17:28:19

disable your antyvirus

"Snake, don't worry about it. There's more to being a good person than just having a stereo television."

2019-09-10 06:29:19

hello
have a problem.
can't download the language fine.
can someone upload to dropbox and pm me?
thanks

2019-09-10 08:44:35

parnooson1234 wrote:

hello
have a problem.
can't download the language fine.
can someone upload to dropbox and pm me?
thanks

here is dropbox link for those are facing problem downloading this game.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kl1vkwe7uu0ah … g.zip?dl=1
this file has game + lang file.
now I am facing problem in house.
where should I have to go?
there is two doors, but both are locked.
there is shelf, sofa, plant face, table, cofy table for saving game.
I don't find any key etc.

2019-09-10 09:47:23

Thank you very much for the link! I couldn't disabled avast since it's the most inaccessible antivirus on earth...

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2019-09-10 12:45:12 (edited by mata 2019-09-10 12:47:32)

Omg I finally found a workaround for avast so it doesn't delete my game.exe now, and I've been playin. This thing's awesome, and also creepy as fuck lol. I was stupid enough to accidentally spent my match when there was no ghost because I kept pressing the wrong key. How do you know there are ghosts though? There's no indication what so ever. They just pop outa nowhere and boom! die. Also, that daughter's bedroom with something knocking on the door outside is super creepy. I can't find the explanation as to why after I leave it going for a while, the music box and everything crashes and the room goes silent.
Also, @brian.kurosawa, if you'd like someone to help you with story and such for your future releases, I may be able to give a hand. English may not be my first language and I myself can't really say I'm good. But I've been writing and am pretty fond of stories, +horror is one of my favorite genres. I'm also a fan of horror adventure/survival stuff like silent hill and resident evil, which may be the kind you're looking for. I don't know how to code at all. But if you need someone for content, I'm in.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2019-09-10 13:41:04

@Farhad
thanks for the link.

2019-09-10 18:10:30

Thank you guys for helping with the links.
About the ghosts, whn dealling with them, I just wait him to come near to use the match.
About the house, there's an object which you could interact to help with your campaign progression, but I can't remember the exact object though.
And would be awesome someone to help me with the stories as well, thank you very much.

2019-09-10 18:19:36

Please do tell if you need someone on your project. I may not have anything published yet, but I can say I have quite a knack when it comes to stories.:)
And, I completed the game! I wish there was more to it though.

2019-09-12 14:51:32 (edited by Farhad Ali Bhatti 2019-09-14 10:31:03)

@brian.kurosawa
I finish the game, now I can say that it is very good game, you have to make new chapters.
because it is very good game!
one thing I can say that there is no any useful hint to find a password for that safe.
@rio
thanks for tutorial.

2019-09-12 15:01:04

Correction @160: you don't say you must to a person unless you want to rudely demand them to do something, which is not cool. Please refrain from using that word.

2019-09-14 10:29:02

mata wrote:

Fine, thank you for telling me you are really rude, not just unknowingly rude. You accept all the consequences then. I have no more god dam word to say.

dear why are you thinking that I am rood?
I have just requested them that you must have continue making new chapters because it is very good game!
I am not rood, if you think bad about me or my post, so I am sorry to you, & I am also going to delete my post.

2019-09-14 12:59:27

mata wrote:

Look, what the hell did I do to piss you off when I just tried to point out that in English, using the word you must is a bit rude and demanding and thus it's not a good idea to use it. But you rudely told me to never try to be your teacher. When the hell did I try to command or insult or even say anything rude to you? I know you were talking to the dev not me. I know English isn't your native language. It's not mine either, but there's at least something I know that may help you improve. You could have politely told me you knew that or at least considered my word. Instead, look back at your post and see what you said. Now you bitched about how I said you were rude. If I try to explain anything more to you, you could again just bitchslap me despite me not doing anything to you, and said never try to be your teacher because you're a reaking god who knows every god dam thing. You know what? I'm fucking sorry for interrupting your very polite sounding conversation. Now you have a reason to call me rude, and I don't care anymore since you don't want me to be polite anyway. Good luck choking on your own ego. And you know what's funny. Now you make me sound like I'm merged with the developer somehow since you demanding new chapter was directed to the dev not me. But you didn't say a word about yourself telling me never to be your teacher. Isn't it beautiful to shit talk other person and step over and possibly even piss carelessly on your own ego filled fault? Yeah whatever, choke on that.

ok ok ok, I am sorry to you again, yar please sorry.
check your pm.

2019-09-14 16:01:48

I got you now. It's alright. English isn't native to neither of us, and your translator can make it sound wrong too if they don't do it correctly. I'm just gonna delete that post too then.

2019-09-15 10:19:15

mata wrote:

I got you now. It's alright. English isn't native to neither of us, and your translator can make it sound wrong too if they don't do it correctly. I'm just gonna delete that post too then.

thank you dear very very much.
because I don't like my time when some one angry with me or some one heart by me.
thank you again!