2019-09-01 01:32:00

Hi guys. As you may know, I support Constant Battle. I've come under fire for it from this community, but i'm changing my mind.
Its still a really great game, but, however, the administrators are unfair. My Character, Killer, along with 4 other people, got jailed for nothing. And, when I spoke up about it, the chief administrator, Hades, banned me. I didnt insult or disrespect  him, i told him that what they did was wrong. Well, I guess my dad was right. When you stand up to tyrany, you quickly get put down faster than you rose to the point of rebellion. You might tell me, Vinnieware, dont come here to bitch about your problem. And so what? take your ban like a man etc, but i'm telling you guys this, to let you know what yure getting into with the admins. The best admin i've met, Elcrackloco, is very fair and is willing to have fun with players, but the chief, Hades however, is buyist. A player came on the english chat telling people to suck their mom etc, the players reported it and all he got was chat disabled. For alledgedally spamming, we got jailed. Unfair, right? You don't have to listen to me, or you can continue ignoring this game, but I ask, if you boycut this game. The administration is poor, the translation is poor. Imagine this. A player who lived in that 1  Canadian Province that i can't spell, and speak French, said the translation was so bad, she didnt even understand it. And, she was born with a french tongue. She offered to help with translation and administration, but they turned her down. Many people offered to administrate for english, but they were turned down. The So called English Admins, are never online or  are on a different chat. I hope you read this, and you make your own decision, based on my experience. And, if you wittnessned me being, banned, as secretivesam, or jamee, please post if you want to.
Hope you have a nice day/night. Its a nice night here in Ste. Madeleine, San Fernando, Trinidad, WI.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2019-09-01 01:38:27

When i told my mom i got banned from that game i always play, she replied, what/. they ban you for playing too much, na? I said they bann me for nothing mah. Then i told her the story and she said, son, they lose their #1 player. I laughed so loud. at least i didnt lose anything.

_____

2019-09-01 02:31:04

lol!
anyways, just forget about them. there stupid anyways.
if you ask me, that was translated in to english just to get mony and players. to the dev in constont battle, its useless!

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2019-09-01 02:32:14

also, happy #independenceday for all the people in trinidad!
hahah, that is only me and jaidon.

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2019-09-01 04:17:36

We are the only Trinidadians on the forum, plus, i didnt say you could derail my topic.

_____

2019-09-01 05:41:04

well sor'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'r'ry!

2019-09-01 08:52:04

And that confirms.
That constant battle, is a piece of shit.

2019-09-01 10:08:15

same here, this game just, sucks

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2019-09-01 10:43:28 (edited by RemusLupin 2019-09-01 10:44:32)

well happy #independence day to you then.
And also, jaidon now my turn for tell to you my thorts about this game and admins: admins: Usually, most of admins are portuguese, only AnimalMetal is english admin, and i don't know if it changed. Once, when bc had skype group, lots of people asked to nuno dude why your game don't has english admins? and he said: i am not trusting americans, and then, you will know they pissed off, and that's right. About game, it is super spammer, if you are newbie players absolutaly don't care, and if you don't have any paid item, then heh you will rage from this game because: Someone will spamkil you with darts, 200 tapes, bazooka, etc. It is pritty unbalance something, not game. It's spamplace for spamkillers.
I'm surprised still cause i don't know if this game had any players but, well it has.

Yours kindly

2019-09-01 11:29:11

AS I say, we all wouldn't have these issues if games like this were offline.
No dealing with drama or unfair admins, and you obviously get to still play the game if development stops.

Though our eyes may fail, our ears prevail!
User Karma, every little helps

2019-09-01 17:33:19

What i really hate is that you can't talk about other games. i was talking about another games and now i am in jail. how to get out of there?

Let's make this forum again a place where wont be any drama.

2019-09-01 17:48:00

Why do you have to complain here every time you get banned?

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2019-09-01 17:54:33

online games are more fun though.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-09-01 18:18:55

@9 I left about 5 months ago. I think silver is english admin now.

follow me on
twitter
now go away, don't talk to me

2019-09-01 19:35:56

i tend to stay away from this game and its various other lookalikes, i know that it has changed a lot at least that is what i have heard from so many others, the last time i checked up on this game when was it was under the name disafio mortal or something like that but that was a long time ago and i never played it, i just knew someone who had played it before and they had streamed themselves playing it on a teamtalk channel on the public u s server
and a bit off topic, but i just wanted to know something, is URH's signature aloud on here, the reason i am asking is because it says if you want to get tk then contact him on Skype, sorry for the OT, i'm off now

2019-09-01 19:45:51

Hi.

at Sky guardian lol, we two had the same thought as it seams, I reported his post due to the signature already a hour ago with the same question, will see what the mods will say about this.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-09-01 19:46:45

online games are way more fun then single player offline games, unless you can find a really awsome offline game that is lol.

and as for BC, it can take a long walk off a short cliff! i played for a while some months ago, even spending real money supporting them, i didn't log in fora  couple months only to find out my aaccount has been deleted, wwhich is a joke for a game that started to seem to be pay to win kind of, they are happy to take your money and then delete your account if  you don't play for a couple months or so, so that will be the last time i play.

2019-09-01 19:52:23

Hi.

Huh, i wouldn't say that online games are better persay, the thing is if the comunity and mechanics are good, then yes, they can be entertaining. But for most of them, well, I'm not really a fan of little brads shouting into microphones with a 32 kbps quality in voice chat, swear words which are not even correctly spelled and all that stuff which i don't have in offline games.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-09-01 20:40:53

Don't call me steriotype or racist, but it seems that the english community on bc are better to play with then others. The spammers and swearers are spanish porchigees etc. But its a fun game, they just need to smoothen out their administration. I got adel to tell silver about it, and he brushed adel off. I will never support their game, even though i still think its a great game. And, if any admin of constant battle is reading this, hope you are happy you lost a player and your max player count will drop by 1. Its not significant, but i left. And to all, i say, don't buy anything from their online store. And, @12, i catered for people like you. If you have nothing valid to add, or even though you disagree with me, you could provide a valid arguement.
Have a Nice day.

_____

2019-09-01 21:17:55

#freeTheKids

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2019-09-01 22:01:20

What does that mean, 20? Please explain the hashtag.

_____

2019-09-02 02:04:14

Moderation:

I'm stepping in here to say that yes, the signature issue pointed out a few posts back is being investigated, and something will be done about it, in particular because of who it is and the history of warnings they have already received in their time here.

End moderation

Now, on a personal note, all I will say is that I keep far, far, far away from any game like this, and I wish others would too, if only because this sort of bitchery seems to be what most people can expect from it.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-09-02 03:00:25

see this link:
https://forum.audiogames.net/post/447060/#p447060

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2019-09-02 05:42:19

moderation:
Before continuing, I'd like to let everyone know that there is a topic in general game discussion making official note of the killer's blanket ban, that way there will be no future excuses whatsoever. Thanks Jayde.

I took this to list, and it seems as if a consensus was reached.
I will be invoking the community failure clause, no ban this time but a red alert of sorts. Now at this moment, there aren't any active warnings to speak of as they have all expired. However, seeing as urh2006 has been caught in blatant rule violation more than three times in the past couple months, including distribution of a project utilizing unauthorized code, we believe it fair to let this serve as a last warning. Were this July, with warnings still instated, it would have most likely been a ban. The fact that he wasn't directly providing a link to the game is proof within itself. Any further infraction will result in a ban, no questions asked no further considerations.
Urh2006, starting now, you are being given a shiny new signature. Change it if you like whenever you like though I kinda like it myself...
Please, use common sense before you post guys.

2019-09-02 10:05:16

the best signature so far