2019-08-14 04:28:08

He's alive! I just finished reading the thread and hope something becomes available soon. Thank you for your work.

2019-08-24 09:38:55

Hey! cheater!
this is cheating.
why you put the discription if  you don't want us to play the game.
I'm not gonna forgive this cheater.
go get out from this forum!
Thanks
Ishan

life's battle do not always go to the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later who win the one who thinks he can!

2019-08-24 10:50:08 (edited by JasonBlaze 2019-08-24 11:14:03)

uh?, what?
read the post, please?

2019-08-24 14:30:12

@27 wtf is wrong with you

2019-08-24 15:00:06

Lol what an idiot

I used to be an aventurer like you. Then I took a knee in the arrow.

2019-08-24 15:51:47

OMG 27, never thought there are so stupid people in this world...

2019-08-24 20:47:52

Hi.

Well, we can certainly agree that the person behind 27 is a colossal ideot of the highest calibre.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-08-24 23:49:16

Moderation:
27. there is no reason for your post. it is not constructive at all. Consider yourself cautioned. Foolow the link in the poster's first post.

To subsequent replies. Please let's dispense with the name calling. thanks.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2019-08-26 16:50:34

Hi liam!
I saw the link of post 1
it is not working.
and secondly why he is creating a topic and making a trafic if he don't want to give his game in public
this is like wanting an attention from the public and telling everybody that he is a developer.
so this is my opinion and I think its people choice if they don't want to agree.
Thanks
Ishan

life's battle do not always go to the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later who win the one who thinks he can!

2019-08-26 17:19:07

btw @tojik, how's the progress going?

2019-10-18 23:16:01 (edited by Tojik 2019-10-19 10:09:32)

Hi again,

@SkyLord, sorry i took so long, i don't know how to get notification emails fo this thread.

The reconnection feature is working (at least for me) and nothing else has been done. The semester has started and i immediately fell behind with programming assignments.

I talked with a game architecture professor about some of the problems i faced during development and figured out ways to make my code nicer and the game better, but currently i have no time to implement them.

@ishan dhami
Why was the thread created? This topic exists, because i needed to test the game as part of my bachelor's thesis (no topic -> no testing part in my thesis -> thesis too short).
Why not give the game away? The game is not finished yet, there are many bugs that just can't exist in a public release.
Why is the thread not deleted? I asked my friend who made this thread for me to delete it after the test was over, but he chose to rename it instead.
Also yes, I like attention, it motivates me to make more things, to get more attention wink

If this is considered necrobumping, tell me and i'll look into making my own blog or something once I am working on the game again.

Thanks for reading
See you in like... three months hmm

(yes this is what procrastination looks like big_smile)