2019-08-22 15:59:52

I wanted to test iron python on ubuntu, but first i had to install mono. I've installed mono with success , then i went to iron python instalatio.
After i installed the package i  started a guy example with the windows forms namespace.
But it is not working! When i move the cursor in order to the window's pizition orka doesnot read the buttons or any guy element for that matter.
What should i do?

---
"A good ruler gives the goblet to his servants. He never drinks from it himself. The servants need his glory. He does not cary the flame alone.
For a spark does not lit the flame, but the spirit holds it in place. Forgeting that leads one to destruction.
(Enhemodius before the Altar of the Broken)"

2019-08-22 16:35:29

That simply sounds like an accessibility issue, rather than a problem with IronPython itself.
Best Regards.
Hijacker

2019-08-22 20:01:55

You need to use the GTK binding for Mono to make the appp accessible

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2019-08-22 20:45:01

@3: The what binding for mono? Can you back up your information? I need it too, so can you provide information about installing and seting it up?

2019-08-22 21:30:30

https://www.mono-project.com/docs/gui/gtksharp/

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com