2019-08-20 18:28:24

Hi guys. On my quest of finding accessible strategy games, i came across a suite of games. You have to download them separately. Their called, Africa Empire, Latin America Empire, That's my favourite because they have my home country. Then we have Asia Empire, Middle East Empire and last but not least, Europe Empire. Europe Empire is interesting because you get to choose different sinarios like Russia giving Crimea back to Ukraine, Israel uniting with Fyrom and  Kosovo Uniting with Serbia. Its pretty on point with the populations and economics of the nations. The whole point of the game, is to pick a nation and take over the respective region.   The Devs are Igindis Games. You can check them out on the Play store. I don't know how to copy links otherwise i'd give them to you.
There is also another game simular to this but from another developer. It's called random nation. In this 1, you can either choose to be a president or dictator. In president mode, every 4 years an election pops up and you must have over 50% of the vote or else the game ends. If you win, you get points. you have to set laws, and the parliment passes it. Sometimes the senate sends you bills to pass and you either veto it or accept it. its a good time waster. The dev for that is, Rosenburger games. Hope you guys have fun.

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2019-08-20 18:46:20

are they available on ios?

2019-08-20 22:06:00

I don't know. Its on the play store

_____

2019-08-20 23:23:59

Go to the link in question, then hit applications menu, and choose copy link, then control V for paste.
Either that or be on the actual playstore page, hit control L, then select all with control A, and control C for copy then Control V for paste.

2019-08-20 23:44:38

I got the Asia one. Lot of unlabeled buttons but I think its doable. There's just a lot you have to manage so it's a little more than I can take right now.

2019-08-21 00:33:30

Yeah. There is a few, but its pretty easy to figure out. I might write a guide for it. And Defender, I meant from my phone. I didnt know you could access Play store from PC. But in the case of the war room, next to the unlabeled buttons, it says what it does next to it. But the rest is self explanitory.

_____