2019-08-20 18:50:31

Please, can someone put here new link for this game?

2019-08-20 20:06:36

Hi @Kratos,
If you want to download for your computer, use this link:
https://scwl-1251129685.cos.ap-shanghai … dSetup.exe
If you want to download for your any of iOS device, you can use this link:
http://mm.py198.com/yIF7

2019-08-21 00:56:44

Hi: Is anyone else having trouble downloading the iOS update?

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2019-08-21 16:56:55

Hello. I have a few questions about this game. I installed the version for the iPhone, but after the update it does not start for me, what can I do? and the second can someone write gestures for the iPhone for this game here. otherwise there are no translators in the iPhone so that you can translate them and I find it difficult to play there. by trial and error found a gesture of hovering and menu. I don’t know the rest. I will be grateful to those who responded

2019-08-26 15:04:52

i cant download the iphone version

2019-08-30 03:26:30

Hi:
Just checking ... has anyone gotten the VoiceOver-enabled version of Dreamland? THanks.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

2019-08-30 04:17:36

Curious. How many of you guys are playing regularly? I haven't checked this topic much, but honestly most of what I see are people asking questions because they're having trouble with the game, the sign up, etc. I only ask because I'm wondering if it's worth bothering? I'd love to see games like this with a steady western market, though honestly for a lot of people it feels like more trouble than it's worth. That's not meant to detract from the game. If you're playing and having fun, hell yeah. I'd love to see some gameplay stuff. Otherwise I guess I'll just carry on with my life. lol

2019-08-30 05:22:26

@James,

Getting the game set up and running is one of those things that's easier done than said. Standard PC installer, though in Chinese of course, just click alt and corresponding letters to progress through, etc., etc.  Signing up wasn't that hard for me either, I just breezed past the Chinese characters to find the numeric code. Honestly the only downside to playing right now is the lack of western players. So, whether you wish to play or not is entirely your decision. If you're familiar with PC installers, can ignore the Chinese in the verification email, and are willing to put up with hardly any western presence to speak up, you can enjoy the game play, if not the social aspects.

Guy Gavriel Kay

2019-08-30 12:41:37

is there an android link for this game?
I have been looking for a link for the android veersion for this game for a while, but could not find any link. perhaps i was not looking propperly, but yeah.
And what specs do i need on my android device to run this game? i only have a device running with android GO at the moment. thanks

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2019-08-30 13:40:01

@tayo:
Yeah thanks. That's more or less what I thought. I did actually play when they had the week beta. Cool that most things are translated now. I might have to go back on my previous statements and check it out though.

2019-08-30 14:02:47

Hello guys!
I can not install the latest update on Android, even reinstalling the game does not solve the problem.
What to do?

2019-08-30 20:09:31

hello
please re upload install files

let's rock!

2019-09-03 17:55:44

Hi There is an updated method of installing dreamland for ios.
Here is a description of this process

6. The Apple version uses a more stable signature method. This update needs to manually uninstall the old game and install it on the new website. first, Open the web page https://zc.pgyer.com/X7Lc with Safari browser and click the installation button;
second, When installing for the first time, according to the prompt, you can download the description file and jump to the system description file interface. Click on Select the DreanLand, and then click the installation button in the upper right corner; finally, Go back to the desktop and wait for the installation to be completed.

2019-09-07 14:04:32

Hi.

So, I'm downloading the game currently and guess will try it out somewhere today. Are there any audio samples or tutorials of the game? If not, also ok, I have no problem with reading readme files, but for getting an idea on how it sounds an audio file wouldn't be bad imo.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-09-08 07:42:24

I downloaded the game, but I can't login.

2019-09-08 16:34:16

hi.I have heared, that dreamland for ios has voice over support, but we need any files which are available in official qq group. Does some one has these files, and has any instructions how to install these one. From some reason I have alot off troubles with qq so I can not download these files. By the way, I dont understand, why this company can not give a voice over support directly to the game. This is really stupid, that all content together with the game are only available in qq group. Not every person wants to install a piece of software and create an account in order to download a game or another thinks. I think that all links for pc, android and ios version should be available on their website, because people can not find a corresponding links `

2019-09-08 21:36:55

Hi.

hmm, i yet don't really know what to think of the game. It looks quite cool, but it's basically auto walking, skipping a cutscene because I can't understand anything, walk on, fight a bit,  next cutscene and so on. This is just after playing around with it for 30 minutes or so, but this is what I currently think.

Greetings Moritz.

2019-09-08 22:02:22

I found the voice fix patch.
But its type is an .exe file.
Not an .app file.
The official said that it is trying to put it in the Apple store, but it needs to pass the review, which takes a long time.

mojsior wrote:

hi.I have heared, that dreamland for ios has voice over support, but we need any files which are available in official qq group. Does some one has these files, and has any instructions how to install these one. From some reason I have alot off troubles with qq so I can not download these files. By the way, I dont understand, why this company can not give a voice over support directly to the game. This is really stupid, that all content together with the game are only available in qq group. Not every person wants to install a piece of software and create an account in order to download a game or another thinks. I think that all links for pc, android and ios version should be available on their website, because people can not find a corresponding links `

2019-09-18 16:53:49

Hi.

Is there some kind of list of points of interest for every region? For example where I can buy weapons, armor, potions, mounts and so on? I don't really have a good orientation in the game world.

Greetings Moritz.

2019-09-18 17:51:29

dont buy any weapon, because it is so expensive, you can grab a good equipment by killing monsters. Alot of gold will be needed to upgrade your skills, stats etc.
If you want to see any points of interest open the map by clicking navigation button or press alt d.
Remember to upgrade your mental skills as often as you can, and kill monsters. I never purchase any weapon from weapon master, or potions, because monsters `are dropping alot of goodies.
You can grab alot off good stuff by digging treasures, or if you are good at productions skills you can do potions armors or weapons.
Upgrading forging, alchemy or casting skills is your friend.
If you have needed stones you can refine your equipment, refining equipment gives your equipment higher stats. You can also recast your equipment but be carefull, because it gives you a ramdom stacs, so you can do alot of bad things to your character. I didnt use recasting, but if you have required materials you can do it.
You dont need to waste a gold for weapons and equipment.

2019-09-18 18:05:54

Weapons don't make as much of a diference either, because their level doesn't change and enemies, quests, activities and the like will often give you new weapons you can forge and recast to get better stats.

Discord: clemchowder633

2019-09-19 20:12:28

Hi.

Ah, thanks, didn|t know that looting was the primary thing here. Does my char pick up items automatically or do i need to do that manually? The help wasn't really clear on that or I didn't pay enough atention.
I am currently level 19 and my mental skills are all somewhere in the level 18 to 19 range. Do you guys actually have an orientation in the world or do yu just auto walk to every location? I did till now but think that this might have been a mistake.

What about mounts, where do I get these? I'm riding around on a machine beast, at leased the translation calls it that way, I suppose it's some kind of mechanical robot thinggy.

Greetings Moritz.

2019-09-19 23:04:45

Hi.
The only way to get other mounts other than the mechanical beast is to buy them with real cash or have someone purchase it for you. As for orientation, you can move around on the map without auto walking if you want. Unfortunately, there isn’t any such thing as a wall indicator or something similar, like you see in Shadow aRine or even ROTK. I personally use auto walking for doing quests and missions, especially if I’m doing something else at the same time. BTW, it’s not absolutely necessary, but try to get a VIP card if you can afford it; it makes leveling up much easier at higher levels.

Guy Gavriel Kay

2019-09-21 20:00:04

Hi.

Wel, before I put any money into a game i want to check out the foundation and see if the playing style suits me.

Currently I'm a bit lost on tasks.
I'm level 19 and need level 21 to continue my main task. So, where do I find other quests? I kill monsters at random by navigating to them, but that doesn't really bring in much XP as it seams.

Greetings Moritz.

2019-09-22 00:53:39

go to sheduled menu