2019-08-20 00:27:49

So I’ve been playing adventure at  C  for a few days now, and have reached the users level. I can get through most of it, but I can’t figure out how to beat the boss. I just keep falling and dying. Does anyone have any suggestions?   Thanks for any help you can provide.

2019-08-20 00:56:41

you know that you have 2 topics about this right?
I could be rong, but it mite count as spam.
kerect me on this admin

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2019-08-20 00:58:13

but, I will help you. use your lazer, jump away, and keep repeeting til its worm droppings.

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2019-08-20 06:31:30 (edited by Garnit 2019-08-20 06:37:41)

I am so sorry about that. I don’t know why that posted twice. I think I might have pressed the wrong button or something. I am so sorry for that mistake, it won’t happen again.  The other one is deleted now, so hopefully the problem is fixed.

2019-08-20 06:32:50

And thank you for your help, much appreciated!

2019-08-20 12:38:48

no prob.

2019-08-20 15:33:46

Double posts and double topics are generally frowned upon, but it's not an enormous deal. you fixed it, so there's no problem at all. I've double and even triple-posted by mistake a time or three, when I've had internet lag; it happens to the best of us sometimes.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1