2019-08-10 20:08:30

OH, that would be problem. I haven't got skype and Skype is badly accessible in linux now. Perhaps, if Orca 3.34 will be released, it would be solved. But some years I wasn't on my skype account.

Vojta.

2019-08-13 18:38:49

I am interested to translate this game to Slovenian language.

Let's make this forum again a place where wont be any drama.

2019-08-17 22:50:09

ok guys, so I need a bit of help concerning modifying decks.
I have figured out how to modify my existing decks, however as I move through the available cards, I sometimes hear a beeping noise, but my screen reader says nothing. Sometimes I have to arrow several times until it actually speeks a card. What does this beeping noise mean? I'm really confused because I know I have all the cards unlocked.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2019-08-17 22:52:12

maybe they're slots for future cards. I always thought so, since that usually happens at the end of a list for any given type. I wonder, though, why some types have this and others don't.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2019-08-17 23:23:51

that might be what it is, thanks for clarifying.

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2019-08-18 00:09:46

It's literally that some cards (fairy, for instance) have way more cards than others. So when you hit a type with far fewer cards, that beeping noise is an empty column in the card table.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-08-19 04:08:21

hello, may i ask if what is the main funktion of the coins in this game?
It is only used for playing board or battle or it have the other funktions that we don't know.
If no, may i am suggesting to add a funktions on the coin, such as we can bye items using the coins on our mony box.
Thanks

2019-08-19 08:10:17

ok guys, so for those of you who play the battle quest, I need some help.
I have managed to unlock about 5 or 6 bots so far, however I am trying to go back and do the quests again. I pick up all the keys to all the doors, open all of them, kill everything, but there are no more doors and I cannot continue. I've checked and tripple checked to make sure i've picked up everything, and it appears that I have. I've tried this battle quest now 2 or 3 times with the same results. I cannot unlock anymore bots because there are no more doors to be found.

2019-08-19 13:43:07

Indeed. At the moment, you can only unlock 6 bots. The mode will later be expanded.

2019-08-19 14:12:47

I have been developing a deck manager for about two years.
The latest version can be downloaded from the following URL.

http://hirotaka2014.sakura.ne.jp/mh0406 … anager.zip

This is a software developed for Japanese people. However, there is an English version, so you might be able to use it.

By specifying "Type" and "Attribute", you can narrow down the target cards. You can also search for cards related to that card by pressing Shift + Enter.

In addition, it has the ability to detect and warn about cards that are inappropriate for your deck.

2019-08-19 19:48:39

Please. can someone tell me how can I unlock miny games settings for online play? Must I unlock all miny games first?

2019-08-19 20:21:49

Hey there everyone.
Iwould like to translate the game into romanian, so if someone wants i'd like to join the translation group too

"Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. There are seven words that will make a person love you. There are ten words that will break a strong man's will. But a word is nothing but a painting of a fire. A name is the fire itself."

2019-08-19 22:11:56

For unlocking custom minigame settings, all you need is 500 gems and 100 minigames unlocked.

2019-08-20 10:24:42

Yeah, I also want to translate the game in to slovenian. Can someone give me the link for skype groop?

Let's make this forum again a place where wont be any drama.

2019-08-20 18:52:03

Hello.

I am not programmer, so my question would be bad. Is some way to program this game for linux? I am not using Windows, only linux. In new versions of linux there sin't possible to use MS sapi, because new linux is 64bit only.

Thanks.

Best regards

Vojta.

2019-08-21 00:56:51

I don't think it would be eazy. Its not programed in a language that could compile to linux. Try maybe using wine to run it, but first delete nvda client controller.dll, heard it causes issues

2019-08-21 08:08:35

hi guys.
I have a suggestion about cooperative battles. One thing I have noticed about the bots is that they tend to gang up on one player specificly, especially if the other people don't choose a type that those bots can do much damage to. I really think it would make things easier and more fair if the bots focused their atention on more than one player and didn't exclusively target one player the whole time. I was playing earlyer and I was literaly the only one who was not getting hurt. We ended up loosing, but I think we would have lasted longer if those bots hadn't been focusing on one person.
I do understand that if people play regular battles they probably would do the same thing, which really isn't how battles should be played in my opinion, but I think this is still something that really needs to be looked into.

2019-08-21 12:29:31

I see that bot thing more like a strategy for the bots, they use to attack whoever they can hit better or whoever is a menaze for them. Also they use to aboid attacking any player that have dodge increased. Take those things into consideration, maybe the bots were acting in that way because of some of it

2019-08-21 13:07:38

hi, wich world i'M missing?
vally castle forest undergrownd beach factory ice space plain city volcano surcess the intellectual darkness desert
which one i'M missing and how can  unlock it?

2019-08-21 14:53:44

The way I see it, bots should do whatever it takes to win. It's perfectly understandable that they gang up on people, the same way that you should gang up on them. If it's a 2 v 2 battle, and you have one particular opponent giving you grief, double-team him. Otherwise, why play freaking multi-player at all?

2019-08-21 17:17:18

comer, you're missing the heights.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2019-08-21 22:18:15

thanks but i'm not  comer hahaha
so how can i abel to unlock that one?

2019-08-22 05:48:36 (edited by bryant 2019-08-22 05:53:30)

@jade: I see your point, but I really think it would let you last longer and be more fair if the damage was split between your team members. While I understand to a point the bots focusing specificly on 1 target, i'm not sure I agree with it. It's the same thing some people do in a normal battle, and that particular thing is beyond anyone's control. I get focusing on someone who you are extremely effective against, but I don't think you need to do it every single turn you have.

2019-08-22 07:37:30

If it's a part of the game, nothing needs to be done about it. The same would apply in a real life battle... does it make more sense to nicely pair up and have a bunch of one on one fights? Or would you rather help out your friends take out their targets first, hopefully quickly, then dogpile whoever remains?

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2019-08-22 12:49:17

If this were a case where bots could double-team while players couldn't, I would agree with you.
But the very nature of a 2 vs. 2 fight, or whatever, is that you can and should gang up on each other.