2019-08-16 13:49:54

Hi everybody. Have any of you ever wanted to play the face of the franchise mode? If so, this is how to do it. I know it is not currently accessible, but there are ways to work around this. When you start the game and create your character, all the options are sliders.  You can leave them at the default setting. Navigate  on the options and select the one that will allow you to press the select button. All the other options will not. Then, the controller will vibrate signaling that there is a choice. This is where you choose your characters voice. There are three. Once you have selected the desired option, press up on the directional pad and press the select button. Passing the training segment is quite easy. Just press  Random buttons to make random plays and you will eventually get there. Also, this game also allows you to manage your career. It’s not just a traditional story mode. The good news? The menus in that part of the game speak. It is the franchise hub. However, when you receive a text message you will not be able to  interact with it.  Do you think you could please make the text message scenarios accessible? Anyway, that’s it from me. I hope you enjoyed.

Hopefully, we'll get a fully accessible open world game someday.

2019-08-16 19:08:24

I hope the scenario messages read with the TTS one day. For now, use OCR.

2019-08-16 19:23:14

Does this mean that once you are done with the tutorial you can play college football?

2019-08-16 19:28:37

You play a bit of coledge football yes. You get drafted to a team at the end though if you do well enough. I wonder what determines what team you get put on, both my friend brandon and I got drafted to the bucks.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2019-08-16 19:56:11

Your draft stock determines where you get drafted. You will get drafted even if you do piss poor in the two college games. If you are poor in the preseason games you will get cut and have to do the story all over again, which is lame and also unrealistic. If they do that for the NFL, they should also do it for the college football portion.
Unfortunately for us, the combine, which is extremely unrealistic in the story, is where our draft stock will go down a lot. I improved it a bit using OCR to see what it wanted me to do, but we still don't get enough information during pass plays to make the tutorials useful. The higher your draft stock, the better team you'll be drafted to and thus a better team.
The Bucks I guess are a pretty crappy team for us to be draft number 4/7 for the most part.

2019-08-17 00:37:25

after you create your player and pick your college there is some options that pop up when you are being interviewed.   can someone please explain to others what are those options and how do you pick them?
when you get drafted by the NFL if you do not like the team you got picked on can you pick another team to play on?   also is there anyway that you can unlock the college teams to play in exhi
with this new mode I believe this is going to be a sports way of bringing back a college football video game. is i bition mode?

2019-08-17 02:08:11

How can you change the difficulty of the mode?

2019-10-28 02:55:43

You can't change the difficulty.
Also, the passes are thrown in to hotspots, wich visually are circles that you must get the ball in to. That's why we're drafting so low.

Follow me on twitch
http://twitch.tv/vol4life8657
Subscribe and like my video content on the Access 4 All channel!
http://youtube.com/c/access4all