2019-08-16 05:31:11

It's worth noting that almost nobody finds love through Tinder, lol. Tinder is for people who want hookups; not that something more could come from a Tinder meetup, but 8 times out of 10 it won't happen that way.
I was more of a hopeless romantic when I was younger. Perhaps heartbreak ruined that just a little, and I haven't fully recovered from that. I'm at somewhat of an impass because I feel romantically lonely but don't want a relationship. Tell me if that makes any sense. Lately, it's been more of a physical thing with people.

What game will hadi.gsf want to play next?

2019-08-16 09:17:00

Interestingly enough, in Alex Comfort's the joy of sex, one of probably the most actively accepting books ever, while he doesn't discourage people from casual hookups and the "swinger" life style, he does note that in effect your probably still going to have problems that way if you don't have some degree of emotional compatibility. Unless you literally don't care about what the other person feels at all and are just focused on yourself, lovemaking is a duet, and if your partner's not on the same page you are, its just not plane going to work out as well, no matter how great a person looks.

As to attraction, oddly  enough, people can list features a B C D they find attractive, but basic chemistry is quite another matter.

Theoretically how a person looks or sounds or even how their body is shaped tends  be a base aesthetic if the chemistry isn't there, and generally if you don't have the chemistry your experiences won't go as well.

Also bare in mind, that unless your just looking for a one night stand, living with another person, especially an introvert means spending a hell of a lot of time  and doing a lot of things totally unrelated to lovemaking, washing up, doing housework together, having dinner with that person of an evening, sitting on train platforms waiting for bloody late trains, getting pissed at Windows updates together etc. 

I admit I was rather shocked that within 24 hours of moving in together we felt completely natural with each other, and that my introvertion radar wasn't set off by my lady at all.

this I admit is another problem I have with the hole "you look attractive, lets bonk"  form of dating, since if you are actually looking for a life partner that's probably not a good way of finding one.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-08-16 13:25:25

Wholly agreed with Dark here. My partner and I are both the sort of introverts who like people but who can only take them in small to medium doses. I need time to recharge, for instance, after a party or whatnot. In any case, we tend to do a lot of casual stuff together, and that's going to make up the bulk of a relationship once you get to that point. This is why I maintain that while it's all well and good to say that you like body-type x, or you want a person with a voice that sounds like so-and-so, you ultimately need someone you can spend time with, if it's an actual relationship you're looking for and not just a fling or a little casual fun.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-08-16 16:16:15

Hi everybody!
so if you want to date someone you have to know the person's psychology.
so if the person is open minded and tells you everything then you've to understand that what the person tells you usually.
as far as the question of loving someone actually people don't love anybody.
people usually get affected by the affections and affections are the big trap.
love is the complete different thing.
without the person or shape, size, physicality love can exist.
Thanks
Ishan

life's battle do not always go to the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later who win the one who thinks he can!

2019-08-16 20:39:48

Yes, basic chemistry is an absolute must-have. It wouldn't make sense to me to find somebody's body attractive and have no interest in who they are as a person while pursuing some form of intimate relationship. Here I think it's important to discern between basic chemistry and being in love. On the whole, I agree with 27 and 28.

What game will hadi.gsf want to play next?

2019-08-17 16:36:27

Hi post 30 a very good post I agreed what you've said.
Thanks
Ishan

life's battle do not always go to the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later who win the one who thinks he can!