2019-08-06 12:27:11

@24, I've really heard that a lot, but I've never tried it. Even though it might be the time to.

if you wish,  you could give a look at my github profile.
If you want to get in touch with me you can follow me on Twitter
have a nice day.
Paul

2019-08-07 02:05:00

Hey guys. Just wanted to let you know that I just made a contribution to the repository that uses Git LFS for the game assets like dlls and sounds. So now if you clone and pull the repo, you should be able to build the code and test the current state of the project. Which, to be honest, isn't much, but just to ensure the code is indeed working. Thanks again Nolan for the suggestion to use Git LFS. Really handy!
We now need an idea for the kind of game or games we are going to develop. There is some discussions going on in the Skype group, so feel free to join and participate. I also have a TeamTalk server on my domain. Maybe we can get that going for us to talk.

Click here to friend me on Facebook.
Click here to follow me on twitter.
If you want to add me to Skype, my name is lozano.edgar.
Please let me know that your from the AudioGames community if you wish to add me on any of these sites.

2019-08-07 12:07:11

nice. Going to pull the changes

Have a lovely day.

2019-08-09 16:21:12

I'm not a contributor to the project, but I would like to thank kaigoku and all the others for providing more info on how to use versioning-control software like Git!

2019-08-14 23:06:25

Hey guys. Just a quick update.
So, we are taking off with this small project. Good discussions are being had, and contributions are beginning to come in.
That being said, we don't quite have an idea for the game just yet. If you guys have any suggestions as to what we should make, feel free to throw them out here. You don't have to be a contributor to make suggestions. We're happy to hear them all. I feel like we could potentially make anything. The only thing is actually sticking to something. I might even check out some game idea threads on the forum. We have an expandable map system, thoughts about good sound libraries to use, good screen reader support, and other incoming things. Never too late to join in if you want to get in on the fun! smile

Please let me know that your from the AudioGames community if you wish to add me on any of these sites.

2019-08-15 00:03:37

I'd love to see either A.  A horror atmosphere post apocolyptic survival type thing with jumpscares, E.G. abandoned school with ghosts, space station with aliens, abandoned military base with radioactive mutants what ever, where you can't do much but run.
Or B. a stealth game where you mostly avoid fights, and use suppressed weapons, hand to hand, knives ETC to take out targets or get specific documents, with limited ammo and possibly a time limit.
Both of those things would be a bit of a breath of fresh air IMO, at least in this community...  And wouldn't require the drama or headache of a multiplayer game.

Buy the worlds greatest machine gun. It's about 50 inches in length, It's huge! & it can shoot really far, &, it's cheap!
Lets demonstrate this: stand still Thom...
Okay ma.aaa!
Oh! crap!

Thumbs up

2019-08-15 12:57:17

Don't tempt me. I really don't see that Halloween thing from last year getting made by Halloween this year, unless maybe 2011 Aprone got excited about it.

Some of my games
Keep up to date by following @Jeqofire on twitter!
Ear Ninja?

Thumbs up

2019-08-17 00:44:16

I suggest creating a game emulating a film even if not an entire film, some scenes will be ossum.
For example, you could develop a level to be the fight with smaug in The hobit, another could represent the great battle with orks, nasguls, ents and gods know what from "The two towers, lord of the rings".

Thumbs up

2019-08-19 00:36:09

Quick update. An agreement has been made regarding the game. I think our main goal is to make a couple of minigames with coins and some complexity. We're going to try avoid replicating games found in CrazyParty. We don't necessarily want to make a game like CrazyParty, but it might be a little similar. If you have suggestions as to what mini games to make, feel free to suggest. I really like the horror game concept. There may be a game or two with this premise.

2019-08-19 20:07:24

Just change the coins to something else that fits the theme better then maybe?  I mean we already have too many games with coins and powerups on a grid, we don't really need more.

Buy the worlds greatest machine gun. It's about 50 inches in length, It's huge! & it can shoot really far, &, it's cheap!
Lets demonstrate this: stand still Thom...
Okay ma.aaa!
Oh! crap!

Thumbs up

2019-08-19 22:18:28

Sure, what's your idea?

if you wish,  you could give a look at my github profile.
If you want to get in touch with me you can follow me on Twitter
have a nice day.
Paul