2019-08-14 17:00:54

I do have camerlin or however you spell it from Sam's site, but I'm not sure how good that really is I haven't messed with it. If it's the same or similar to Mason and Sam's LAV, then I don't want it it can burn, that is laaaaaggy!
Anyway, are they're any bgt reverb handlers, or even libraries that work with bgt that have documentation?

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-08-14 17:12:42

Libaudioverse is rather laggy, I experienced that myself already too. I didn't find a nice way to add effects like reverbs to BGT yet apart from adding an entirely new sound interface via external libraries, and I didn't found an implementation well enough for my needs yet.
Best Regards.
Hijacker

2019-08-14 17:42:18

Reverb with the Camlorn_audio wrapper is unstable as hell. You need to understand all the limits of all the parameters, using them wrong can break completely unrelated features, half the time it just doesn't work, etc. It doesn't crash the program, but it's a headache to get anything good out of it. Remind me and I'll get more specific when I have access to my last attempt at using it.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.