I have a message for Oriol Gomez, and then I will share the biggest features of version 6.
Oriol if you are pissed at me for making this creator don't be pissed yet. Version 7 is going to be even worse. If you hate me for doing this now, you won't like me after version 7, so save your rage for v7. With that out of the way, let's continue.
Version 6 has 5 main features.
1. Integration. You now use the creator in your pack folder and it will detect all lvl and ogg files. This means multi level support!
2. Custom sounds. Now you don't have to fill in the sound name fields like name=, ends= and fail=. You can choose sounds to automatically be written in for it.
3. Tutorial creator. It isn't much, it isn't suppose to be. But it is a nice thing to have.
4. Playback is now one file instead of two.
5. The track position is used instead of a timer, making timing more accurate. Also, the delay between writing in playback and the level file is gone. No more delays.
A few more things to say. The manual was rewritten, especially the setup section. So please read through the whole manual again. Also, I highly recommend reading the change log first, there is a link in the guide sections for it, and a link to return after done reading change log. And this change log isn't crappy and confusing. This one is nice.
I am proud to present to you all, version 6 of the rhythm rage level creator!
URL removed because version 8.0 is available.
Violets are yellow;
You challenge me to change my signature,
I say oh hell no.