2019-08-13 23:50:16

InstraPlanet version 0.1.01 is out, adding screen reader support in menu, switching to dynamic menu pro, and a couple more changes, found in changes.txt. As always, e-mail / skype / twitter DM me if you have

I'm known as tunmi13 on most games. My TeamTalk server is tunmi13.jc-hosting.me, ports 10052, username guest, lower case.

2019-08-14 01:37:31

Alright, downloading now.

I like cats.

Thumbs up

2019-08-14 18:46:06

Hot on the heels of 0.1.01, version 0.1.02 has been released, fixing some sounds, and changing menu music. This update also compiles sounds into a DAT file. It should be up on the website by now, As I'm writing this just as the transfer via FTP finishes up. Again, contact me if you have suggestions or questions, or post below.

I'm known as tunmi13 on most games. My TeamTalk server is tunmi13.jc-hosting.me, ports 10052, username guest, lower case.

2019-08-14 19:20:16

Tunmi, why is the EXE 7 megs. I think you packed your sounds in there. If you did, there'sno need to include the sounds.dat file.

-----------
I'm the true source of dark evil. Beware.
Have a nice day peeps

2019-08-14 21:37:22

If that ends up being the case I'll remove the dat file in the next version.

2019-08-15 03:39:13

might  i recomend an auto updater so we don't have to redownload the game all the time?

hello everyone. so theres this game called fortnight in the sighted community, i am sure you heard of it. Well i like making mods for games using those sounds. If you want to ask questions or such, forum pm me and/or send me e-mails at my e-mail.
[email protected]
thanks

Thumbs up

2019-08-15 07:53:55

it does not bother me, personally

blindness is an ability. not a disability.

2019-08-15 15:08:10

@TheTrueSwampGamer: That's exactly what I'm trying to implement.

2019-08-16 19:58:54

InstraPlanet Version 0.1.03 is out, go grab it now now now now! LOB.
Okay, so here's the situation. I am struggling to make an updater, but to keep things on topic, please get in touch with me if you are able to provide me some tips as to how I can make this updater. I've tried, and well, let's just say it's nothing comparedto how far I've come along with this thing, which isn't far, so far. LOL.

2019-08-20 02:27:39

Hi guys.

As you guys  have probably already figured  Out, version 0.1. One is in the works. It also explains why I am taking a while, because Iā€™m adding some more instruments, and a now fully functioning updater, thanks to Mason for letting me use his updater for my game. If you guys have any suggestions, now would be the time to bring them fourth, as I might include them in The next version.
Thanks

2019-08-20 02:43:47

what would be kind of cool is to add a menu where we can make our own instraments, and add sounds for them ourselves. and then submit them to you for possible entries in the program.

I like cats.

Thumbs up

2019-08-20 03:46:31

yeah that would be cool @36. we could also have contests!

If you would like to talk to me, you can add me on skype @ live:adelspence2004.
and if you wanna folow me on twitter, you can ad [email protected] Spence
and if you wanna join me discord server, you can join
https://discord.gg/dP4CvT

Thumbs up

2019-08-20 13:57:06

I was thinking about doing something like that, but in web form. Then again, like I said, there's always e-mail, so you can send me your files there along with key mapping and I can decide from there.

2019-08-20 16:03:41

Tunmi, just a suggestion, can you make the menu open sound a little quieter and shorter? It's a little too loud and long for me, but that may just be me.

I like cats.

Thumbs up

2019-08-20 22:53:07

Ty, it seems you are hacking my computer just to read the changelog! smile
That's exactly what I'm doing, in fact I changed all the menu sounds thanks to SoundBible.com, I found a few button and click sounds lying around and implemented them as menu sounds.
Oh, and just in case, I was joking about you hacking my computer. Hahaha.
Oh, and I forgot to mention. The updater will now return a no updates alert if updates were not found. I thought I'd say that because I was going to release 0.1.1 without implementing that, and I just remembered, so, your welcome.
Also, I'm recording the black keys of the keyboard, I'll add them as follows:
Since A=C, W= C Sharp
Since S=D, E= D sharp
Since D=E, R is blank
Since F=F, T= F sharp
Since G=G, Y= G sharp
Since H=A, U= A sharp
Since J=B, I is blank
Since K=C, P= C sharp

Hope this makes sense.

2019-08-20 23:22:24

Reverb for when you release the keys. The piano sounds very unnatural just cutting off like that

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2019-08-21 17:22:25

@41, I don't think reverb will be possible do to the OP not having the wrapper for Lav.

Coding is not hard. No, not at all.
What is hard is making code that accepts different and sometimes unexpected types of input and still works.
This is what truly takes a large amount of effort on a developer's part.

Thumbs up

2019-08-22 20:34:31

Unfortunately I can't promise any form of reverb anytime soon. Besides, I mean, when you are at a piano, there is no reverb in the sst place, unless its a digital keyboard.