2019-08-13 18:09:46 (edited by targor 2019-08-13 18:19:10)

I've come across a quite new interactive fiction called Cannery Vale. It's not parser- but choice-based, normally that's not my favorite type of if, but it sounds absolutely great. Basically, you're an author trying to write your new horror novel in an inn where you can work without distractions. The gameplay, which seems to be very Stephen King-ish, consists of adding and removing story elements from your draft and then going to sleep and playing as the books protagonist. It sounds fantastic and the reviews are great, but sadly, the links and checkboxes don't seem to be highlighted as such and all you can do is click around wildly on the pages. I've tested this with jaws. Has anyone tried this game, maybe with nvda, and has found a way to play this?
You can play it online or download it
here

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2019-08-13 20:25:24

Works great on my phone using fabularium. Running the dl straight from a browser results in no music, but audio works if I use ich.io

Like how open-ended this is.

2019-08-13 20:40:21

What is fabularium? Tried googling it but I only get a homepage of a book store smile

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2019-08-13 20:41:52 (edited by targor 2019-08-13 20:42:20)

Oh I found it. Sadly I have no android device.