2019-08-12 11:28:35

Hi guys.

when ever i add bookmarks with opera, i can'T find them later, how will i list them?

on the other hand, i couldn't import my chrom bookmarks in to it.

i've tried chrom's export function but, it only gives me my bookmark as html.

2019-08-12 14:03:20

Don't use opera.
Seriously though, there should be a bookmarks item in Opera's menu which you can get to by pressing alt. There may also be a bookmarks bar, which you can get to by pressing f6 a couple of times. If importing from Chrome normally doesn't work, you can import from an html file. So, export a bookmarks html from Chrome and import into Opera. You can Google the specifics.
Also, don't use Opera.

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.
"Cause in a game of life or death, you either live, or you die."
"Wake the fuck up, samurai. We have a city to burn."

2019-08-12 16:57:28

LordLuceus wrote:

Don't use opera.
Seriously though, there should be a bookmarks item in Opera's menu which you can get to by pressing alt. There may also be a bookmarks bar, which you can get to by pressing f6 a couple of times. If importing from Chrome normally doesn't work, you can import from an html file. So, export a bookmarks html from Chrome and import into Opera. You can Google the specifics.
Also, don't use Opera.

i knew the menu but, imported bookmarks doesn't work in there. wanted to import it manually by html and probabely i could do it and it doesn't appear.

i use opera for propper page look with nvda, with chrom the page layout looked messy and why don'T you like Opera?

2019-08-13 10:45:45

Hello,
You first export the bookmarks from Chrome as an HTML file. Then, open Opera and go to the bookmarks menu by pressing alt and then B. Look through the menu and there will be an option Import Bookmarks and settings. Click on that. You have various options, among which there will be an option "Import from HTML file". Select this option and follow the next procedures. It should be fairly easy.
Opera is a good web browser indeed.