2019-08-13 03:25:20

Darn, that sucks.

Follow me on twitch
http://twitch.tv/vol4life8657
Subscribe and like my video content on the Access 4 All channel!
http://youtube.com/c/access4all

2019-08-13 03:49:52

It actually makes sense to me now because second encore on psn is $24.99, so dont be discouraged because you're not paying any more than it would cost were it all a whole game.

2019-08-13 03:49:52

hi. I also have intrest for this game. does it playable using keyboard on pc? or just game controler?

2019-08-13 06:51:45

I don't know yet, as I haven't got it. My question is do I need to configure the screen reader to work with the other games, or will it just work out of the box?

Follow me on twitch
http://twitch.tv/vol4life8657
Subscribe and like my video content on the Access 4 All channel!
http://youtube.com/c/access4all

2019-09-03 22:54:29

Hello all,
I saw the information about this game on the audiogames.net website and decided to try it out, something I have been wanting for a long time now. I consulted the guide, the link of which can be found in the description of the game on audiogames.net, created my account up on steam and decided to buy the game. As it was the 2nd encore that was 15 dollars mentioned in the guide, and as when I clicked the url link on this game's page brought me to this one,
http://skullgirls.com/
I clicked on Shop and what came out was 14 dollars and 99 cents, so I assume that it was the one and I baught it. The order info says that it is Skullgirls for pc, I ordered one coppy (as I saw that the ordering form was a standard one), filled out my billing address and payment info, but I don't find any way to download the game. The guide says that, on the final page after purchasing, there should be a link saying something like "Yes, I have steam", but there is nothing. I also tried checking my account and everything when I log in to steam to find to install the game, but nothing. Then, I found all the rest, the basic Skullgirl package etc, but I didn't buy anything there as I don't want to give away money for nothing.
What should I do? Did I purchase a wrong thing? If yes, can I ask a refund and how, and what to buy?
Thanks to everyone in advance, and best regards!
          Miloš

2019-09-04 00:51:35

Ignore my previous post if you saw it, I myself missed something. Deleted it though.
If I actually saw the right thing this time, you should get a Steam key in your email. Redeem it for the game.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2019-09-04 08:46:45

@31 A steam Key? Where should I have got it, as my paypal account is linked to one mail,and my steam to another. On my email where I got my Paypal data after paying, I don't seem to find anything that has something to do with a key. At least I am not finding it...
Thanks!

2019-09-04 12:20:22

A key? Well, No, if you've got it through steam that means after purchasing it the game is linked to your account automatically and should be in your library. A key is needed only when using sites like humblebundle.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2019-09-04 15:54:55

No, poster didn't get it off Steam, they got the game directly from the Skullgirls website.

2019-09-04 16:10:05

So as far as I know there's Steam link (?) or maybe Humblebundle? Hmm.

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2019-09-04 16:22:26

There's a shop link next to the links to the websites. If you click that, it takes you to a products page with something that says Skullgirls Encore for PC on Steam.

2019-09-04 16:35:06

Oh, I never used this method.
@Mishko, if you'll have any problem getting the game let me know and I'll talk to Mike to solve your problem, if the purchase is finalised.

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2019-09-04 17:21:35

Hey Lirin and all,
I used that method described by blind ninja. I am not finding the library on my steam on the website, let alone the game. I installed the Steam client using the Pitermach's guide, but it doesn't seem to work with NVDA at all. So when I right click on it from the System Tray and want to go to the library, nothing helps, even the review cursor doesn't seam to work. I am not finding my library on the site either. Impossible that nothing's there, as the purchase is completed, which my paypal message states, as well as when I click on the Skullgirls page from the audiogames.net.
So first, please give me the instructions on how to look for it to install. Then, if we don't succeed, I'll let you know whether to talk to Mike. Let's hope we don't get to that stage though, as I would really like to resolve it as painlessly as possible. smile
Thanks for your availability and prompness!
Best,
          Miloš

2019-09-04 17:40:34

For future reference... just get your games directly using the Steam website unless you find a good discount somewhere else... makes life much simpler.
As far as this is concerned though, no ideas. Sorry.

2019-09-04 18:12:04

@39Thanks for the advice, but first time use often brings errors. Maybe the problem is that the 2nd encore is not standalone as I red somewhere. Can someone confirm or deny this, so that I can know whether I should try and buy the basic version? I want to pay what it costs, but I don't want my money wasted. I mean, I don't want to pay for the basic, only to find that 2nd encore is nowhere to be seen, though I paid for it.
Thanks for the advice once again, and I am waiting for Lirin and others with more advice, which will be greatly apreciated!
           Miloš

2019-09-04 18:41:40

Okay, please describe me the purchase process. Try to logging in to the steam and if you're in the client's window press enter. You should be automaticaly placed in your library so hitting enter makes the currently highlighted game to be installed. If not, let me know of any emails you've got after purchasing SG from the main page.

2nd encore is just an update so probably you're missing the basic version you need to get from the Steam itself (I could be wrong)

Give me as detailed info as you can so I'll be able to help.

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2019-09-04 19:18:29

I'm not so sure about that one, the page looks like it's offering the game itself, and it's marked as a Steam key. But if there was no key to be found in an email, then we may have a problem.

2019-09-04 22:10:27

Hi Lirin and blind Ninja,
@Lirin, I will describe my purchase process in to as much details as I can.
1. I carefully read the description of the game and the instructions within it in the audiogames.net database.
2. I went to the steam website and signed up, confirming my email address.
3. The guide says that I could also buy a title by clicking on its link, so I decided that it was my best bet, and clicked the url page of the game within its entry on the audiogames.net.
4. There I have found that it mentions Steam in the coppyright at the bottom of the page (assuming the website uses it for transactions), clicked the shop link, and everything seemed right in terms of what I wanted (the 2nd encore) and the price.
5. I gave my paypal info and my billing address and clicked to check out, then to pay as I would normally do when a site redirects me to Paypal.
6. Two emails arrived, one from skullgirls.com, and one from Paypal, with the info about the order details. Neither of these emails contained any key, code or links, except the order number.
That was it. Now, I am not finding the library, as I described before, as the Steam client doesn't seem to work with NVDA at all. Nothing gets read, and even if it happens, whatever I click doesn't seem to react. So even if I find "library" with the NVDA review cursor in the context menu from the system tray, I don't get anything when I click it.
That's it. If you need more details, let me know. In the meantime, please see if you can whether I should have the basic version of the game too before I purchase the 2nd encore. I read somewhere that the 2nd encore is a standalone program, but can't remember where, I think it was here on this forum.
Thanks very much for your pacience!
Best,
          Miloš

2019-09-05 06:18:15

Well, that's  completely weird. I need to ask Mike. I'll get back to you soon.

Twitter
Add me on Steam

2019-09-05 08:48:15

@Lirin Thanks! If you need any data, such as the order number etc, please let me know. My email is: [email protected] so you can also write me there so that we don't clutter up the forum.
Thanks a lot once again!
          Miloš

2019-09-05 13:29:47

Hello again,
I checked my spam folder today and saw that I have an email from skullgirls.com. The email states that I have openned an account there and that I can view my orders by clicking a link provided, however although I can see that I did order the game, there is no way to install it from there. Should it still be in my Steam?
If I ordered a coppy that is not accessible, can I ask Mike to refund it so that I can order it via Steam directly? Or can I staill install it by having the Skullgirls account only?
Thanks!
          Miloš

2019-09-06 17:53:26

Hey all,
I resolved the problem! I contacted Pioter and asked him on what to try, as he wrote the Steam using guide. He also told me about something called Steam Key, which someone else here mentioned, but he also refered to it as product code and gave me the page where to enter it. I did it and bang! It was successful!
So Lirin, no need to contact Mike, I hope that from now on my questions or comments will be about the game itself.
Thanks to everyone for your effort!
Best,
          Miloš