2019-08-12 01:21:20

Hello! Can someone post the download link of the killer?

Best regards: Marco

Thumbs up

2019-08-12 02:25:50

Moderation:

Considering all the drama about this game, and the fact that we don't want to discuss it or host it or any such thing, you can go ahead and consider this an official caution.
Please, just don't.
This game is worth far, far more hassle than it's worth. Mistakes were made on multiple fronts, and it's just a lot more hassle to deal with. We generally don't take this stance, but we've had to be pretty vocal and up-front about this one.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up

2019-08-12 12:58:16

this game is down!. so, no download link

Thumbs up

2019-08-12 13:04:00

Marko, send me a Pm please!

Let's make this forum again a place where wont be any drama.

2019-08-12 14:45:38

Uh

Thumbs up

2019-08-12 15:17:52

Ok so @jayde, I think that's going a little overboard. Don't get me wrong, I know the developer and his reasons for discontinuing TK, but it seems pretty fucked up you're giving a caution to an innisont user who probably doesn't know much if at all about this game and it's history.

Thumbs up

2019-08-12 15:18:27

OK. I can understand that you don't accept such shits here, I even have to agree with that. But. When did he say things like, oh give me the download link for tk so that I can clone it or anything?
We've reached the time when it's illegal to ask for games. Congrats Jayde.

Thumbs up

2019-08-12 15:48:36

i agree with posts 6 and 7. he probably doesn't know anything about anything that happened, and he probably has friends who he wants to snipe in the back a few times, and have some fun. On that front, and just cause we're asking for games, i want a redspot ver  gosh dang it! its been almost a year and nothing, no news, no updates, no beta's, no nothing. Help!

Thumbs up

2019-08-12 16:04:14

Check the site and forum feedback section. It was discussed that banning of the discussion of TK would be in effect. I think that Jayde actually was too lenient on the guy tbh, but that's neither here nor there. In point of fact, the game and discussions related to it do nothing but spark drama every single time. IMO, this topic should be closed.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-08-12 16:22:30

NOt all games are meant to be. Yes, there is still a working version of both red spot and the killer. But just because it exists doesn't mean it is welcome or legal. Weed for example, murder for example. Way too far of examples but they are examples. If you really want to get your hands on a clone, which isn't worth it because they all end up shit, well start as shit and end as shit, then find a place that will allow such things, or people who like and/or develop such things. But I'm telling you, it's not worth it man.

As for those saying he doesn't know anything about its history, the people who don't know will learn quickly. Jade isn't trying to punish him for lack of knowledge, he is setting the rules for this guy so he learns what not to ask for.

2019-08-12 21:13:21

There is not just one eligal Tk, I am playing two of those.

Let's make this forum again a place where wont be any drama.

2019-08-13 00:46:38

ooooooooooooooh me wants privately. i need something to do and killing stupid people is fun. not in real life, of corse, thats just plane rude.
i'm also welcome to any redspot ver's, send them privately to my skype. live:[email protected].

Thumbs up

2019-08-13 01:23:33

Unofficial moderation:

This topic needs to be closed now. People are starting to express desires for these clones.

@Post 1, this is why tk and rs are banned. If you didn't know before, you do now.

Enough said let's close? I can't, a mod has to.

2019-08-13 01:59:48

i was half joking.
when it comes to redspot, that i truely want because redspot wa actually good. TK though, is meh, and the tk coans, i just want to see how little changed.

Thumbs up

2019-08-13 02:00:58

Ok but my point still stands. Let's say random jo who's just registered to the forum here's someone mention this game called the killer and thinks oooo, this sounds interesting, so decides to make a topic asking for the link. What's he then gunna think if a mod gave him a warning about a rule that didn't he didn't even know existed? A description of why discussion on the game was banned and a polite request not to talk about it ferther I could understand, but this? You can't expect every blindy on the net to be looking at every last topic of drama ever created to know about this. Now if the OP had said something to the effect of hey, I know this game is discontinued, but can you give me the source code so I can fuck with it and give myself 6000000 health or whatever, that I could understand, but this wasn't anything like that. Also I'm not a mod, but surely thetrueswampgamer should at the very least get a temp ban for pulling this crap again. This isn't the first time he's done this shit either, and a look through his posts should prove that much.

Thumbs up

2019-08-13 02:01:44

Moderation:
We have stated that the discussion of TK on this forum is not allowed. A caution is more than fair. Cautions do not go on your permanent record, so I don't exactly see what the big deal is. I am however going to close this topic

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven