2019-08-12 18:50:41 (edited by Turkce_Rap 2019-08-12 21:35:27)

Hİ.

it has been mention on my topic regarding ip tv accessibility, One guys here gave me an advise on using dvd viewer pro to watch ip tv channels. and now i opteined it but, i couldn't find how to watch the ip tv i got.

when i've click new url button, i i m pasting the url and hit enter but nothing plays, tried opening m3u file with dw as well though no luck.

2019-08-12 21:10:56 (edited by serrebi 2019-08-12 21:15:13)

I just learned how to use this software, and I had to download my playlists manually and add them.  So open channel editor, right click in the treeview or applications key, select import. In the open dialogue, select m3u, and brows for your manually downloaded playlist/s. Also adding EPG in preferences, once you press add, the edit fields for the EPG show up after apply button. Hope this helps you. It's the best thing accept for xtreamcode clients on Android/AppleTV/IOS you can get on Windows for IPTV services.

2019-08-12 21:32:48

serrebi wrote:

I just learned how to use this software, and I had to download my playlists manually and add them.  So open channel editor, right click in the treeview or applications key, select import. In the open dialogue, select m3u, and brows for your manually downloaded playlist/s. Also adding EPG in preferences, once you press add, the edit fields for the EPG show up after apply button. Hope this helps you. It's the best thing accept for xtreamcode clients on Android/AppleTV/IOS you can get on Windows for IPTV services.

This soft really made me angry. i never seen such complicated one as this. no no way of importing m3u, when i pressed application key, only csv and ini options existed sp, how did you do that? on the other hand i've clicked on channel list from channels menu but only 2 text boxs and buttons, no channnels out there as well.

additionally how will i switch and hop between channels, mute and unmute etc.

don'T know but,  but, i've performed new jeneration swarewords due to this stupid program.

2019-08-12 21:42:05 (edited by serrebi 2019-08-12 21:43:44)

In 6.1.4, You just have to select the files of type in open dialogue, set that to m3u files, and you will find your downloaded playlist in the list. Yeah I know it's complicated: Kind of reminds me of some Linux things I've seen.

2019-08-12 22:07:38

serrebi wrote:

In 6.1.4, You just have to select the files of type in open dialogue, set that to m3u files, and you will find your downloaded playlist in the list. Yeah I know it's complicated: Kind of reminds me of some Linux things I've seen.

aon import file only ini and csv exists and where do you find the list btw?

2019-08-12 22:13:34

Free IPTV is terrible from my experience.

2019-08-12 22:35:34

If you guys think this tool is complicated, you didn't use really complicated tools yet.
First: how to mute/unmute: simply press m.
How to switch between channels: you usually add favourites as soon as you got your channels set up. Then just use the menu bar entry called Favourites to switch between whatever channels you like. You can also access them via Numpad 1 to 9 if i'm not wrong, like on a remote.
I have to admit that IPTV is still pretty new in DVBViewer, that is why it isn't yet that easy to add all channels in, but still it is possible. I'll see if I can get a detailed guide up tomorrow.
Best Regards.
Hijacker

2019-08-13 21:20:00

And there is the tutorial how to get IPTV going (its really not that easy, but a bit hidden on the net):
* close DVBViewer entirely
* copy your m3u file into C:\ProgramData\CMUV\DVBViewer\transponders\ and paste it there
* start DVBViewer again
* go to TV/Radio menu and use the Menu option Reception Settings/Channel Search
* press tab and select TS Stream in the list
* press tab again and select the entry with the name of your m3u file
* press tab until you find the scan button and press return/space
* press tab until you find an edit field with the name of the M3U playlist in it. modify it to your liking, it will be the group name in your channel list. You can e.g. use tab once more and press return/space on the Date button to auto-fill this edit box with the current date.
* press tab a few more times and configure the settings to your liking. i'd recommend to configure grouping to use initial letters instead of frequency
* finish using return/space when hitting the scan range button. the channel search will start and eventually finish. you'll hopefully have all channels in your channel list afterwards. Fell free to ask questions if you got trouble.
Best Regards.
Hijacker