2019-08-11 19:41:55

Hi everyone.

This game was originally released at the end of 2006; however, a year later, two updates were released; one for SAPI 4, and another for SAPI 5 (as can be seen from this capture from the Wayback Machine):

https://web.archive.org/web/20080506195 … ight/games

Does anybody happen to have either of the updated SAPI versions from 2007? Annoyingly I only grabbed the original build when it was published.

Thanks.

2019-08-11 19:57:28

Did you check the audiogames archive? I only have the sapi 4 version. And you really want this game? I bet all you'll get out of it is laughing about how crappy the sounds are. If you want a shooting game, go play one that has real sounds and is more current or something. Another game that you could try if you want to kill things is one of the Japanese games by Shiningviolet, it's one ware you have 6 people and over 15 enemies to beat and that's all you do. Don't click this link, as I might be spelling the name of the website wrong:
http://toyjoytree.sakura.ne.jp
paste that website name into google and it should bring you there.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2019-08-11 20:42:23

Unfortunately we only have the SAPI 4 version at this time and we still haven't found the SAPI 5 version yet.

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

2019-08-11 23:51:33

What is this game? I never heard of it.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2019-08-12 00:32:16 (edited by Slender 2019-08-12 01:29:57)

It was a game by Tony Sales that was distributed through X-Sight Interactive. Basically the story was that you go home after a long night of drinking and are and are attacked by gun a chainsaw wielding maniacs, and you shoot them as they come at you but try not to shoot the cat. The Audiogames Archive has it, but only the SAPI 4 version, the update seems to be rather hard to track down.

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

2019-08-12 00:45:33

That's an interesting concept, lol. I'll download it and give it a shot.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.