2019-08-11 19:28:25

Hi everyone.

In 2004, just before Tarzan Junior was released two reviews were uploaded to the PB Games website; these comprised of a quick walkthrough of both Tarzan Junior and The Jump Game, and another, full-length review of Tarzan Junior (which, from memory, was recorded on a Windows 98 machine)! Would anybody by chance happen to have these? I haven't been able to find either; it unfortunately doesn't look like these were captured by the Wayback Machine at the time.

Thanks.

2020-02-13 16:32:39

I'm trying to find these as well. Anyone have any idea where these could be located?

2020-02-13 19:18:55

That, and a lot of the older reviews from back in the day. A good number of them seem to have gone missing. AG Archive tries to host as many recordings as they can I believe, but they are missing a lot. I wish we could have an archive of all those older reviews.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2020-02-14 13:16:22

I'd love that as well, I do miss those older reviews. Brings back good memories of my freedom chat days and bumping into none other than Sean Randal himself, so that was quite fun. I'd argue he actually helped me grow as a person and become much less moronic than I was at the start.

2020-02-14 17:23:54

Aaron, you're talking to the person who see's the guy several times a Week because of college. I know the feeling. big_smile

2020-02-14 21:02:28

Sorry for reminiscing again and kind of going off topic, although it still concerns Sean. So, here's the thing about him. I don't know if it's just me, but once he got to know you, he really did, try, to help you, and in so many cases, succeeded. He'd actually let you screw up and face the consequences, and then, he'd teach you how not to do that again.
He actually helped me get my first website although it didn't really take off. For quite some time as well, I had an email address on his server, which got a lot of good use. Although after a while, I did lose contact with him.
@haily_merry how is he these days?

2020-02-14 21:16:36

@Aaron, I doubt he's changed much since you last saw him. These days he works at NCW where I go to college. I have IT support lessons with him for half an hour every Monday, those are always fun and since we both have a similar sense of humour and the same habit of making bad jokes that no one but we actually find funny, he's a lot of fun to be around. I did actually ask him about these recordings a while before posting here, but he said he didn't have them. He then proceeded to contact Michael, and sadly has received nothing by way of a response so far.