2019-08-03 09:32:13

I am sorry to write this, but due to those things with e-mail and audiogames.net, I must write here.
Honk, I have sent a PM on this forum to You with some questions about Breed memorial.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2019-08-03 17:20:46

Moderation:
Starlord, I'm issuing a caution here. You've got several places where you've got more than one post in a row with little info in each. You could very easily have edited your original post; that feature is there for a reason. I'm glad you've figured out the search feature, but please try not to make so many posts in a row in future. Remember that cautions are just nudges; they're not punishments, they don't stack and you're not in any trouble. It's sort of a way of saying "Hey, this thing you're doing, stop doing it".

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-08-04 00:53:07

>843
The "soleil-musique" Midi material can be downloaded from:
http://soleilmusique.web.fc2.com/music_index.html

The birthday song was newly composed.

2019-08-04 02:08:19 (edited by starlord2017 2019-08-04 08:27:52)

I seem to have broken the game in some way. all my sound affects are super fast now. when I unlock a monster from a gem, the unlocking process takes like 5 seconds. all the sounds in the training room are going at super fast speeds. Is this a bug?
i tried to uninstall, reinstall, and the same thing happens each time. I used the settings and the reset to default values. same thing.
I can't figure out why the game is suddenly going at super fast speeds and freezing up.
so what happened right before the game broke was. I went to start a new session, and I accidentally clicked on an existing file. the data was over written. I saved it, and all my stuff broke.
now even when i have a new session, everything goes fast and i can't figure it out. I did a game update.  anyways, the game is kind of broken for me to use. can anyone help me figure out what I did wrong?

2019-08-05 19:22:59

Hello, can someone please link me to that Team Talk chat channel, which was accordingly started for the game?

And can someone please instruct me, how to use Team Talk at all?
(I never tried it before)

2019-08-07 08:14:27

Hi!
I have noticed following strange things. Maybe, those are bugs, but You never know.
So, monsters in park are I think in same level, also my monster is in C rank in colliseum.
This same is maybe with another competitions. In park, coordinates by pressing q are interpreted, like:
Something, like this.
Is this a bug?
Thanks for Your answer.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2019-08-07 10:36:48

This game is boring, no random events!

meow meow.

2019-08-07 10:51:56

@Morokuma: Sorry for responding a bit late, and thanks for your answer. What I meant about Soleil-Musique is that I can't get anything to download for some reason, no matter the browser and no matter if I use Google Translate or not.

2019-08-07 11:35:37

Hi"
I've been playing this game all o yesterday, and I have a question about fusion. My monster is almost three years old, still growing. it's a doglike monster with excellent concentration and about average intelligence. If I fuse it with a monster with the same traits, will the attributes stack, or will they just be similar to one or the other parent?

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2019-08-07 12:06:38

Hi tayo.bethel,

to be fair I can't really answer that question with absolute certainty. I only can tell you that in my experience fusing will always result in monsters with better stats, regardless of the parental stats. The higher the particular stats of the first generation the higher the new monsters' ones will be, so if you combine two with high concentration the new one will have excellent concentration as well. If both parents don't have for example good toughness the new one won't have great toughness as well - but it will still have better toughness than without fusion.
So if you want to breed a well balanced monster you might want to combine two monsters with complementary stats. But you don't lose anything if you don't.

Slight spoiler:
One thing you might consider though if you don't already have done it is to let nature have its normal course for one monster thats not one of your best.

Bigger
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
You can only unlock zombie and ghost type monsters if one of your pets die. Not sure if they have to die of old age or if they can also die from hospitalisation though...

2019-08-07 12:34:21

Well, I just put my first monster, a Ryan (smile) into hibernation and started raising a pixie type creature. I assume that the parents have to be of opposite sexes for fusion to work?

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2019-08-07 12:46:43

As far as I know, they absolutely do not have to be of opposite sexes, no.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-08-07 13:16:38

Jayde is right, sex is no issue here, neither the trade nor the act. They don't reproduce, they actually fuse together.
So that also means that you lose both "parent monsters" in the process. Keep that in mind when fusing.

2019-08-10 20:25:19

I'm afraid I have to report an error. My monster has died shortly after I turned 3, I had no other with me, a scene happened and I made a mistake closing everything. I started again because of what I'm afraid I don't have it here to show you, but if it happens to me again I copy everything that happened to be seen. On the other hand, let me know why, all the monsters, even those that were male, return them to me as females. Does the same thing happen to them?

2019-08-10 22:00:30

I thought the monsters lived for 5 years or so, but mine up and died at 3 also. His health seemed fine before that and he wasn't in a fight so I don't know why.

2019-08-10 22:57:18

In fact, now that I remember when my monster died, it was very good and I was winning a flag race.

2019-08-11 01:36:51

It died without any advertisement?

2019-08-11 06:44:12

Yeah, it would actually be cool, if some warning messages or notifications would appear, indicating, warning us of our monster's closing death, so we can prepare for it, and decide what to do with the monster: Just let it die, save it in the hybernation room for now, fuse it with another one...

The only thing without such warnings I can suggest is, to save the game as often as you can, for example before, or even better, both before and after each competition your monsters, (so any of them), attend, (this is how I do it), so even when it dies totally unexpectedly, you will not lose too much, but will only have to reload the saved game, and continue it from your most recent competition.
(which, this way, hopefully, won't be too far back in the past)

2019-08-11 10:30:07

hi
I have something to say: there is allready a warning
the only ending warning to death is
understand: monster name' will not liv longer

my new youtube channel. click subscribe if you like my stuff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzL-l8 … YCkjOm3FIg

2019-08-11 18:30:37

Maybe it happens that he is giving error by not playing another monster or combining, but having only one. The same thing happened again, I will proceed to make tests with the game saved on the verge of death.

2019-08-13 09:05:14

hey there everyone
I have skimmed throug this topic, and read about quite usefull tips about how to train my monster, but so far, i don't have quite the favourable effect i would like to get
I'm a breeder for 11 years so far, and i had monsters which could get to rank a till recently when i started to fuse them and they to become more powerfull.
The monster which with i had so much success with was a onibi, ghost+pixy which i got from reviving a jewel and not combining nothing so far. She got into  rank s to colisseum, maraton and flag races, and had the following stats
power: 429
inteligence: 636
reflexes: 632
health: 514
concentration: 616
toughness: 489
Good stats, in my opinion, but i would like to hear  the opinion of more expert breeders. she liked fruit, grain and nutrient food and i had a relationship of 79% when i got the message of her last warning. My pollicy towards her was nearly always usually, she didn't feel thin and rarely felt stressed.
My question is, what do i do wrong? Seeing the advice given by other breeders, she didn't live nothing more than 1 year and 4 months. I didn't push her hard, i went to the park with her, played minigames quite frequently and didn't exagerate with the mega protons or other items.
I'll fuse her with a 1 year 3 months old niaburin and see what i'll get giving a burning wings for an item.
can't wait to hear the advice of other breeders!
cheers!

"Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. There are seven words that will make a person love you. There are ten words that will break a strong man's will. But a word is nothing but a painting of a fire. A name is the fire itself."

2019-08-13 17:00:05

Just fuse it, everything what resembles to a cat must be cool, meowww!

But seriously, monster living for less than 2 years even...are you absolutely sure it didn't die due some injury or fatigue?

2019-08-13 18:30:33 (edited by Honk 2019-08-13 18:32:19)

Hi razvitasca,

I just only can agree to post 872, that lifespan sounds ridiculous, I've pumped a monster full with megaprotons and other stuff, no park, no mini-games,  and managed it to hit about 1y 9m for it with stats around 800ish.

So the only idea I have is that lifespan actually does get handed down the generations when breeding. Did you fuse alot of really short living monsters or probably heavily hospitalized ones for your example monster? If so, that might be the reason. I've not experimented with that alot, so maybe my previous presumption age doesn't matter for fusion is wrong...

Do you also have all or most of the passive bonus items you can win/buy? Maybe they are a limiting factor for you as well...

2019-08-13 22:45:11

@872
I know, cats are cool smile
My monster never got seriously injured, hospitalized, or really baddly fatigued, so no sense for that to happen.
@873
My example monster wasn't fused, only revived from a file. Like i sayd to 872 i payd special atention to pollicy, body and fatigue. no serious injuries or fatigue.
Strange, seriously. to what of the passive items do you reffer when you sayd  might affect the lifespan of my monster? 1y 3m is super sad. The only passive items i have so farare golden seed, for fusion, some jewels, for fusion, and a crisantemum tree, for less stress in fall.
others are justribbons or mega protons or medals, some i'm giving to the monster smile
I'd like to know what might be my problem, i nearly managed to reach the new year maraton and te b1 grand competition in colliseum.
thanks in advance smile

"Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. There are seven words that will make a person love you. There are ten words that will break a strong man's will. But a word is nothing but a painting of a fire. A name is the fire itself."

2019-08-17 14:22:28

Multi player mode is good idea! wery good idea:)

meow meow.