2019-08-08 20:53:45 (edited by bcs993 2019-08-08 20:57:31)

What about the dictation challenge?
Although this one has a bit of a twist and mostly work if you speak a language besides English. Reply to posts on the forum using the dictation feature on your phone, only, while keeping your language setting in English, dictate in whatever other language you speak, answering the question, then post the garbled nonsense and wait for responses (as the system would still try to figure out whatever you said as English words).
I've actually done this before as a little joke on friends and the confusion is absolutely priceless!

Brendan
-----
There is one rule above all others for being a man.  Whatever comes, face it on your feet.
@bcs993 on twitter, feel free to follow!

2019-08-08 21:33:36

The jiberish challenge, type up a bunch of random letters for you're posts, and try to make words out of the letters, and post them in you're next responce.

2019-08-08 22:10:59

egnellahc tsop gnisrever
translation
reversing posts challenge
right reversed posts for a week, ok i'Ll be more jental for a day xd

2019-08-08 23:04:26

Hi.

@26 well, if your language is English anyway, dictate with out any punctuation so everything is in one big block of text, you wouldn't even be noticed because as it seams for me, 80 percent of blind people either don't dictate punctuation, are not able to use the correction tools on their iOS devices or both. And yes, I am as well making the correction error sometimes because i sometimes overlook words which should be together and are apart for example.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-08-09 04:27:22 (edited by Zarvox 2019-08-10 11:11:01)

@28,

"egnellahc tsop gnisrever" copied to clipboard.

void main()
{
alert("", string_reverse(clipboard_read_text()));
exit();
}

2019-08-09 14:24:01

emosewasi siht.
Translation,
this is awesome.
lets do all these challenges accept the bann ones, in this topic!

You ain't done nothin' if you ain't been cancelled
_____
I'm working on a playthrough series of the space 4X game Aurora4x. Find it here

2019-08-09 16:34:24

commen sence is when who thinks before he acts

my new youtube channel. click subscribe if you like my stuff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzL-l8 … YCkjOm3FIg

2019-08-10 02:28:13

Thanks for the laughs. I am going to try to come up with a few here. Post duplication is where you go in and make an exact copy of a topic, but in another room, where as the only difference is the word move in front of it. The more you are able to do before getting band, the better off you are in this contest. Another one would be call “mob rule”. Yes, this is exactly how it sounds. You create a bunch of accounts like you would on other comments on this topic. Use every single one of them to disagree (strongly) with any mod warning out there. The more you do, the higher your score is. LOL.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2019-08-10 11:12:35

I fixed the script in post 30. Lol I had to ask the forum for help. And it was all because I didn't put a left and right parentheses after read_text! But the script works now so have fun with the reverse game

2019-08-11 06:32:10

On top of it challenge: keep your topic on top. Kind of like I just did

2019-08-11 06:55:36

The go away challenge, where all your replys to any topic is go away

2019-08-19 23:22:55

The enough said, challenge: make your topic titles 1 word that is as least related to your topic as possible but is still related. This one can actually make you think.

If your topic is about arrays in bgt, you could make it bgt, but then you realize that bgt is code, so then you make it code instead, but then you realize code is from a coding language, so you make the title language instead. And suddenly no one knows what the fuck you are talking about. They click on it thinking your topic is about a coding language and then find out you are working with arrays in bgt.

2019-08-20 17:15:47

so jade!
I am going to do a challange.
and let's see what you people will do.
Thanks
Ishan

life's battle do not always go to the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later who win the one who thinks he can!

2019-08-20 17:16:44

Hi let's beat SLJ here
can everybody do that?

2019-08-20 20:51:54

The (friendly fire) challenge: pick a random post and report it for some random reason. Oh wait, don't apply that on this one ok? big_smile

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2019-08-23 13:49:05

Hi muhammad
your post got reported lol.
Thanks
Ishan

2020-10-21 04:48:07

sorry for reviving this topic but... i know that it's old but...
here's a challenge i was thinking
the challenge of geting your toppics closed. make something that can make admins close a topic, but not geting yourself vanned

void xhm
r power shotgun shotgun rsh
w t ghost power (shot gun fft left 4 and left right, (put x in a f) cause colors each s of h. move f to a diferent directory (with g instead of j)
if ((g s and g 2, f2 and g6)
void s, (f, f, f) (with g in exterior and k4) i, void l (h 4 and b 5)

death to humanity. you are being tortured by electricity
like a child without innocence
you are climbing the fence, you are prending to be evanescence
and now you should stay over the fence forever!

2020-10-21 22:29:08

Moderation challenge, be an admin for a day

2020-10-22 12:55:37 (edited by Agent47 2020-10-22 12:56:23)

this happened, i didn't want to do it, dident know that its a chaleng, but, it happend anyway,: ·Closed: Jason Blaze heading level 3

"But did you, in your three-piece psychology and 1950's technobrain,
ever take a look behind the eyes of the hacker?  Did you ever wonder what
made him tick, what forces shaped him, what may have molded him?"

2020-10-22 18:59:36

The tracebacking necromancer challenge. Find old topics about muds, and for every poster that encounters an error, copy and paste the traceback text from the relevant mud.

For me, the new coding age begins!

2020-10-22 19:24:30

hear is another one.
the master of sppamming.
just tipe 1000000 things in 1 post.
also.
moderation! all of you including my self are band for 1 year!
not really.

2020-10-22 22:05:36

The Stalker challenge: For one day, pick a random user who posts very often, check the list of his posts for new ones every few minutes or so and try to always be the first who replies after your user and tell him how absolutely wonderful and thought provoking his post has been and how it will change your life forever.
The "Google is my biggest enemy" challenge: Post a topic in the developers room asking for advice on a coding problem. Whenever you get an answer, play a bit more stupid, pick some aspect from the answer and ask again what he means by that. Be subtle, because as soon as somebody writes you should just google it or that you have to practice if you want to learn programming, you have lost.
The AI Mayana challenge: Post the most obscure question about Code 7. If Mayana can't answer it, you have won. smile
The Encrypted Caution challenge: Encrypt a normal post with a simple encryption (letter shift or similar). Try to find an encryption that still sounds as natural as possible. If you get a caution telling you that using foreign languages is not allowed on the forum, you have won.
The Songbird challenge: Write your posts using only quotes from songs. The meaning of your posts must still be clear.

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2020-10-23 00:07:16 (edited by Mayana 2020-10-23 00:08:34)

"The AI Mayana challenge: Post the most obscure question about Code 7. If Mayana can't answer it, you have won."
Ouchies.

Though to be fair, I think I could win that one myself. Just ask me when Episode 4 comes out, and boom, I'm done. All I can do in that case is be like "Well, the developers said X ... but they'd also said Y and Z in the past so ..." tongue

(Aaand I just realized I'm not doing myself any favors by responding to this. Whoops.)

Also, I shall ignore your implication of me being an AI, as I am most certainly a human just like you. There is nothing to worry about, fellow fleshy partially sentient being full of bugs.

Yes, I definitely left the forum. Mhm. Why would you have any doubt?
Code 7 tips: https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/4010 … or-code-7/
Don't forget to be awesome!

2020-10-23 01:50:44 (edited by walrus 2020-10-23 01:52:17)

challenge of nonsense english. write something that has nonsens and it does'nt even make sense. here's an example
name. jayde.
type. liam
manapedia description. ontario is a canada that learned itself to swim, but it has ripped of an entire forum. it has large claws to punch enemies in the blue. it sais that you have to give it's claws to an oyster and release animals. it typically does'nt use it's fists to hug people. instead it hugs people by using it's head to proces what nonsense i'm saying. super liam was released along with this monster to eat a liam. it has blue water along it's entire body
fisical entry. it is spoted by monsters larger than him, but it is eating instantly even if the enemy could realice it was dead. it uses it's power to play with a large something boat. it oysters under the ground ad it flies undedrground. it trains it's tamer by using semy circles and not havin care where it's meal comes from. it also, has large pincers sticking out of it's body. it tipically has a strange thing in it's head that does'nt open the portal to the reeal world. it has an omar alvarado in it's arm and it uses fonografico2 to punch monsters in the green
this was a manamon type example, you can say what ever nonsense english you want. but i dont know if that's posible to really do. i'm not that good at making very nonsens e english
and i dont know if i'll get a caution a warning what ever for doing this, but i know i'm at risk

death to humanity. you are being tortured by electricity
like a child without innocence
you are climbing the fence, you are prending to be evanescence
and now you should stay over the fence forever!

2020-10-23 02:17:40 (edited by Wilson 2020-10-23 02:18:39)

The Unmatch thumbs upper challenge: Thumbs up every single posts, in every single topics, in this forrum.

With the hero duty out of the way, I find myself venturing far far away...
And I encounters many allies to share our pays.
In an old land, we build ourselves a shelter...
And we proceeded to call it the kingdom crafter.