2019-03-29 19:21:21

Haha, I'm really glad that you like the game this much but please be consider that the game's story is linear, you could not really walk other paths, just solve quests in sligthly different ways.

There are different ways to defeat the antagonist though.

The grammar patching is about at 50% I think, I work on this constantly with several proofreaders.

I cannot tell you any information about the last locked screen, that will be locked till some future content patch comes out.

I had a lot of feedbacks about the tutorial being too long, so right now I'm working on an option for new characters to start the game with a shortened tutorial for advanced RPG players.

And as this game is a linear story RPG - or more like a novel for me - I don't see any option for multiple character slots right now.

The thing is, I'm constantly working on Duels RPG to make it better. I have so much idea and so little time.

Developer of Duels RPG,
Email: [email protected]

2019-03-29 19:23:40 (edited by Dark 2019-03-29 19:24:04)

Thanks for the emulator suggestion, but pc screen readers and emulators of other systems don't tend to work well together, and goodness knows what trying to run an android emulator would be like.
If you ever do decide to create an Ios port I'll be glad to try the game, as it is, good luck with development.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2019-03-29 20:16:01

I look forward to new content releases then that's going to be super exciting! I also wanted to start over to try and get all the items, skills and perks that I missed before since this time around all I wanted to do was see the end lol. If this game ever got a soundpack I bet a lot of people would like that. Personally I would be very pleased to see either a multi match tournament or survival mode that allows us to continue developing our character after clearing the story. Would welcome more map content too. As it is though, this is a great game that took a lot of strategic planning to finish.

2019-04-25 21:33:20

The game now has tablet support for those interested but only have an android tablet. I think right now it's still in experimental stage though but the last update brought improvements.

2019-08-01 00:36:58

I was very pleased to see that today's update to the game introduced music and sounds which you can turn off and on in options. I tried it with sounds too, and it's very cool! The game has also had economical and combat adjustments over various updates, as well as lots of grammatical fixes. If you haven't checked out this one yet, definitely do so if you're looking for a thinking person's rpg and leave the dev a nice review if you like it. This game has really come a long way, and he's done quite a bit to make it more accessible. In all my searching, I have not been able to find a playable game with combat quite like this on the play store.

2019-08-01 08:44:47

Looks like Android has come a long way since I used it last. If there was a different screen reader that worked more like VoiceOver without TalkBack's awkward gestures, I might consider going for a Pixel.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2019-08-01 16:49:27

There's shine plus and Samsung's voice assistance. Either way you're gonna have to learn a new system lol.

2019-08-01 19:25:17

Oh I've used them both. The L-shaped gesture was the bane of my existence until I could switch to an iPhone. I couldn't have been happier, believe me.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

2019-08-01 20:06:40

Hi. for some reason, I'm not seeing the update for sounds and music. Is it something you get by donating or something?

fantasy world creationist

2019-08-01 20:57:40

No that should have gone through for everyone yesterday.

2019-08-03 23:26:17

the quest with the illusionists is really starting to anoy me. I don't know whitch tent to pick. eI tried the fire one but his rain of fire does too much damage and I've purchased all the fire resistance armor available. The assassin one does way to much damage I don't know what to do.

2019-08-03 23:57:38

What level is that quest at? I started my game over so I could play through it again, but i have beaten it before.

2019-08-04 00:31:20

level 12 I think. Is there something I'm missing? I've baught or crafted all the fire resistance armor available for now.

2019-08-04 01:01:34

Have you gotten all the skills available? I am at level 10 now so will let you know my strategy when I get there, but there maybe a combination of skills you need to use in a specific order.

2019-08-04 04:55:44

Ok here is what I did to beat that quest. The important skills I have are hope, bison strike, flame shield and venomous bolt and tormod's concoction. I also have the ancient shield rune equipped, and I am wearing as much fire resistance gear as I can, and wielding a hunter's bow which does poison damage. The flame shield is to block magic attacks like fire rain and the lightning one, but I always start the fights by using the concoction, then alternate between the 3 poison attacks, which at this point should do around 100 damage each. Try to predict when they will use their magic and flame shield accordingly. You wont block it all, but you'll dish out enough damage to kill the elementalists. The assassin is a little more tricky, but you should also be able to kill him with the same setup and strategy. Maybe switch flame shield for dodge range, but I did it without. Remember that bison strike inflicts poison which damages over time, so maybe let that be your first attack for a head start. Hope that helps.

2019-08-04 06:35:05 (edited by silent silk 2019-08-04 06:36:27)

Hi. I think it's probably wiser to restart. Where did you get the hunter's bow and bison strike from? I don't remember seeing any of those skills. I'm using the valiant staff with icebolt against the elementalists.

2019-08-04 06:59:38

They were both quest rewards. I think you can get the strike  from joining the organization. And its viper'f strike sorry. It's a melee attack.

2019-08-05 13:18:39

Wow. Seeing a game like this almost makes me wish I had an Android phone. I love RPG games, and this community has a huge need of those types of games. Happy gaming, y'all.

Guy Gavriel Kay

2019-08-06 00:42:12

According to the review responses, the author is working on the next chapter and you can follow the game's progress on Twitter. As of this writing the game has an average score of 4.6, and the low end reviewers generally complain about its difficulty. Personally though, I would take a challenging and rewarding game like this over one that's just grindy. Sure you gotta grind a bit for gold and resources here but it comes faster now than it used to, but even before then the gameplay is thoughtfully challenging as it is now. Still enjoying my second playthrough, and it's better now with the addition of charms and expandable inventory. In regards to the illusionist quest, you can get a golden key utility skill to disable traps set by the assassin. It's in another quest on that level.

2019-08-08 23:48:34

Hi.
I have 2 questions.
Firstly, Can someone explain to me what is meant in the charm descriptions?
For example, what does it mean when it says set 2 or 3 +health or mana, and when it mentions immunity, hex etc?
Secondly, has anyone drank from the chalice in 1 of the earlier quests?
I avoided it, but was wondering if I missed out on any buffs or anything

Though our eyes may fail, our ears prevail!
User Karma, every little helps

2019-08-09 01:23:51

If you wear multiples of the same charms you will gain additional benefits.

As for the chalice, I also avoided it so dont know

2019-08-10 02:33:10

But I don't understand when certain charms say: 4, set grants, then it says immunity, or unconscious etc.
Some also say the pact, or steady 0 quarters.

2019-08-10 02:55:40

I believe its referring to a set of four.. So a set of four of the same charms would for example grant you immunity to unconscious, so nothing would be able to put you to sleep

2019-08-10 16:59:37

I have a question about perks to.
Spoilers!
I recently learned 3/3 on the healing utility perk, and then tried to learn elementalest ward.
However, It won't let me assign the first point, stating that I don't have maximum stack on any adjacent square, although I have fully learned one.
Am I doing something wrong?

2019-08-10 19:40:45

Generally, the perk you learn must be next to one either on one side or another of one that you already maxed. So wonder if that elemental perk is next to the healing one you're trying to get.