2019-08-09 04:20:16

Many people are discouraging the use of bgt. However the rank "blast bay user" is still on the forum. Is it going to be replaced because people are starting to discourage bgt? It's ironic that I'm writing this post because bgt is the only language I know. But I'm curious if that rank will be replaced in the near future or at all.

2019-08-09 08:24:20

I'm with you here tbh. Bgt isn't limited in my terms of coding, for me, and this is the way I think, it hasn't limited me from coding anything. Everything I've tried has been possible, however, if what I heard is true, bgt is a 32 bit program, and if it is true, windows plans to kill 32 bit support. Keep in mind this is what I heard, I don't know how true it is or none of that. But I can see bgt slowly dying, with more devs using python now. But I still plan to use it because I said, it hasn't limited me from doing anything I've wanted done so far and I like that.

-
"There is beauty in simplicity."

2019-08-09 18:06:07

Audiogame is right. bgt is 32 bit, and i believe that microsoft will kill 32 bit in 2022 if what i heard is correct. By that time though, bgt might stop working. I still use it for small programs and shiz like that, but when it dies, it dies.

2019-08-09 20:56:46

Everything has it's own beginning and it's own ending, and that's exactly what's going on with BGT now