2019-08-08 13:54:44

hi, thought i would post this here i was searching on the internet and found this, its really good but not fully eksisseble yet, the registration is not that hard but there is a button at the end after you have filled all the forms at the end is a button press it and you should be registerd, here is link is www.pokemonpets.com i think

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2019-08-08 14:12:40

can we get some description?

2019-08-08 14:13:44

look at the page you can find the info there

So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2019-08-08 14:16:24

all tho its not fully eksissible its wurth checking out do to all the fetures there is

2019-08-08 16:27:19 (edited by Merin 2019-08-08 16:33:47)

I've seen this happen a couple times lately where people post a game for people to check out and give them literally zero reason to do so.  You've given me zero reason to click on that link.  If you want us to check out the game, show us why and put in a little effort and give us at least a description and or why you like it.  At the absolute bare minimum, be confident in the links you send; I shouldn't read "I think" after your link.  It's not sending the message it should be, I'm afraid.

Seems to be the same: capture pokemon, battle pokemon, evolve pokemon.  What makes this different than pokemon lake, or pokemon vortex, or pokemon moon, or etcetera.  smile.

2019-08-08 16:38:29

its intresting atlist

2019-08-08 18:02:26

This is like pealing an onion. So how is it interesting?

Bear in mind that I grew up playing pokemon, so if I dont get to travel through towns and caves and solve puzzles and conquer gyms and participate in contests or anything else from the games besides catching battling trading and training then to me it will probably not be interesting because ice been at this for over 20 years..

2019-08-09 08:43:50

No offence, but I fully agree.

Merin wrote:

I've seen this happen a couple times lately where people post a game for people to check out and give them literally zero reason to do so.  You've given me zero reason to click on that link.  If you want us to check out the game, show us why and put in a little effort and give us at least a description and or why you like it.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2019-08-09 19:11:46 (edited by Mellowwind 2019-08-09 19:12:10)

I love pokemon lake so I think I'll play it as well