2019-08-08 07:28:58

Hi audio-gamers
I was wondering if someone could make a portable mushclient bundle with all the plugins anyone would need to use mushclient completely. I don't know all the plugins or how to go about putting it together or I'd do it myself so I figured I'd ask those more experienced with mushclient.

2019-08-08 07:53:54 (edited by KenshiraTheTrinity 2019-08-08 07:58:32)

The thing is you have to enable those plugins every time you create a new world, and there are 2 most important ones, being mushreader and output functions. To enable then, hit control shift p to be taken to plugins list which should be empty, tab to add and hit enter to go to a standard file browser' where you can find and add the plugins I mentioned above which are likely in the plugins folder if you play any current mud with a mush soundpack. After they have been added to the once empty plugin list, just tab to enable and enable each one. And dont forget to save your world, think that can be done from one of the options you tab to within alt enter.

2019-08-08 08:32:46

Thats already available out there, just go ahead and use this as your base for any mushclient soundpack:
Visit this link
If you've got questions or want things added, just open an issue on GitHub.
Best Regards.
Hijacker

2019-08-08 08:46:52

Or you can use mine:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ffj00d43zpdcp … e.zip?dl=1

Someone asked for that a while back. I'm not sure if I globalized all plugins though, but soundpacks usually have them added already. At least mine do.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2019-08-08 15:49:29

@2 That's not quite correct. You can add plugins to be globalized, which means that they get added to each world you ever create. You can do this through File > Global Preferences (Alt F then G also works), and control tabbing to the plugins tab. There, you can add them in like you would in the normal plugins dialog. Also, there is no need to enable each plugin after adding it.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-08-08 15:57:59

O didn't know about the global thing, thanks for that.