2019-08-04 20:56:23

hi all.

You're tired of waiting for a real audio racing game that never comes?
Are you a fan of race cars just like me?
ok so what are you waiting for!
Just like me, enter in the world of wonderful auto RC hobby racing cars!
yes it is possible and I am proof of it ... stop dreaming of what never comes, and put yourself in the real command of an auto rc car and have the satisfaction of being now a true driver of an auto rc car of your choice !
Be one, racing car, rally car, buggy truck, truggy truck, monster truck, stadium truck, and so many of your choice!
You can choose between the two options of auto racing cars. IP, electric power, or nitro fuel power.
My advice to those who have the courage to venture into this world is to choose EP, because it makes it things more easier, and are more pros than cons
In the EP version, it is harder to hear the sound of the engine and all its moving gear for driving guidance, but this can easily be overcome with an audio device that simulates true engine sounds from various brands and categories of auto rc .. .
This device is called Engine Sound System One, created by Sense Innovations.
This system consists of installed it on  auto rc, with 2 speakers on board ...
To have these audio racing sounds on your ESS one device, you need to install software on your computer called rc sense plus.
with it you can download and install the audio files racing sounds to your liking according to your rc car preference.
You can also customize these audio files with various tunings to your liking ...
there are some free audio sounds, but they are very few and of low quality ...
To have good audio files on your audio device for rally, racing, on road or off road you will have to pay them, but they are not very expensive and are worth the money you spend for them ...
To see how it works and installs on your rc just search on youtube the following words: audio engine rc ESS one plus.
here you will learn all about this fabulous device ...
The software is not very accessible, but you can always ask a friend or family member to purchase and install the files on your auto rc ...

It is also possible to run an auto EP rc without this device but with other conditions and environments ...
in places with plenty of space and little noise.
Admittedly, you will not be able to drive the car too far out of your reach so you have to drive it a short distance to be aware of its noise and movement ...
but in any of these driving options you can have great satisfaction in the hobby ...

compared to nitro fuel  models, driving is much easier ...
With these you can guide you through the loud noise of the engines without any difficulty ...
and you still have the pleasure of feeling the adrenaline that the noises coming from the engines make you feel with excitement ...
The most complicated part of these models is the mechanical part and the cleaning after running, on road or off road ...
a blind person may even be able to take all the steps to get the rc to work, make all carburetor tunings and more ... all this is possible ...
but you will have to learn and have the knowledge to succeed. but it is possible ...
you will always have to pay attention and care with the involvement with nitro fuel.

For these reasons, we are increasingly choosing to buy EP power models, as they are easier to handle in all aspects ...
For us blind people, this rc   of nitro model is much more complicated to work in general ...

although this would be my preference ifIf I wasn't blind.
because I love everything that involves mechanics, smoke, sound, nitro fuel, gasoline, and more ...
but since I'm blind, I have to choose the easy way.

EP power.

and the simplest is to relate me to driving, mechanics, electronics, and energy.

such as:

Lipo power, lithium power, and ni-mh power supply  batteries.
these being the most used ...
In my preference for auto rc and in the various racing categories, my passion goes to the auto rc category rally cars ...
I love this category for everything that surrounds it ...
driving on and off road, speed, jumps and more ...
I am a rally racing driver, owner of two HPI brand rally car.

HPI maverick rx rally cross, and HPI wr8 flux ford fiesta ken block special edition.
I started with maverick rx, knowing that I would have to start with a cheap car to practice and be able to break parts.

Despite being a car made for the beginners it is very cool to drive with good performance satisfaction ...
very cool rc and fast for a brushed motor ...
for beginners it's a really cool rc ...
I never used lipo power on this engine because I knew it would burn it with overheating ...
I always used ni-mh metal energy, with voltages supported by the ESC, and never burned it and is still running ...
and always gave me great satisfaction in driving and performance ..

only the transmitter had some issues with signal loss, not having a good range ... I had to buy a better transmitter with higher quality ...
This is really the worst issue in this car. The transmitter is very weak and of poor quality. but that's why rc rtr give us mostly low quality transmitters ...
RTR means ready to run. The RC comes fully assembled with everything you need inside the box.
Some brands also offer you a battery and charger. but of course with  poor quality ...
the cheaper the rc, the less quality in the box ...
It's not always true, but for the most part it's a real fact.

I still have it and it was with him that I learned to reach a more advanced level ...
Bodyshell is badly damaged, but despite some damage, it's still ready to race!

now:

This is the car that I love and drive most of the time as a rally cross:

HPI WR8 flux ford fiesta rx ken block special edition.
This fantastic car, runs with me with a  Lipo energy, with a battery of two cell, 7.2 volts, and with amp of 5000, the discharge of 50c.
his motor is a brushless flux, programmable with 4000 kV

The wr8 flux has an ESC drive, which supports batteries up to 3 cells with high discharge ...
but I only use two cells because I can't risk crashing and breaking parts, bodyshell, and seriously damaging the car ...
the bodyshell is super amazing, ships from colors...
an Authentic replica Ken Block Ford Fiesta Rally car.
If you want to know more about this car, go to the youtube, and search for HPI wr8 flux ford fiesta ken block rally car.
you will hear lots of reviews and running vids from this car.

With a 3S battery, the car can reach top speeds of up to 60km, up to 70km by changing parts of the gear ...
but the normal speed under sustained factory conditions can easily reach 50km at very fast speed ...
is a killer in style and performance ...
I usually drive in my home area along with some of my friends who are not blind, and give me several tips from the hobby ...
I learned a lot from them, but I also learn a lot by myself ...
because I have had to search a lot on the net to adapt the car to my limitation ...
I had to make the decision myself and everything I had to shopping the things  to succeed in the hobby environment ...

Today I am a blind driver an rc racing rally, admired by all who see me driving my auto model ...
People are very surprised and always congratulate me for always being in the pole position.

do you already own an auto rc car?
Are you already in love with this hobby?
so come share with me your experience and satisfaction in the hobby!

because I came here with this topic to show you to all who do not know this wonderful world of racing that is possible to reach this   goal ...

No more dreaming of an audio racing game that never comes and will never give us the pleasure of driving the adrenaline in your own hands and of everything you can do with an auto rc model ...

With an auto rc, you can feel the real thrill of driving and do all the tuning upgrades to your liking!

If you want to get into the world of auto rc racing and don't know where to start, it's easy! go to  DR.google and you will find everything you need!
youtube will also be an great  friend for your learning, and you can follow hundreds of channels from the auto rc world!

It is with great satisfaction that I want to be tuned in this topic with all of you  speak out for your curiosity or experience!

Come on and tell us how you got into the hobby, what is your auto rc and tell us your adventures!

long life to hobby auto rc racing!

Cheers.

2019-08-05 12:59:46

I used to have a very large RC truck. It was nice while I had it. Would like to get back in to RC racing.

2019-08-05 15:21:30

I used to have two nitros.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-08-05 18:13:59

hi mario, nice to meet you.
mario, how did you get into the rc world, and why did you stop?
Is it the difficulty of being blind, or does it have to do with your financial life?
Do you have any friend with you on obby, or are you alone?

where do you live the passion in rc hobby is very present, or there is no social activity?
Are you afraid of going back to the hobby?
If so, tell me why.
Is there a place in your area where you live where you can have plenty of space for fun?
what is your preference of auto rc.

on road or off road?
EP power, or nitro fuel?
which vehicle would you most like to have?
racing car, buggy, truggy, short corse, rally, monster truck, or crawler?
what model?
please tell me your experience in the hobby.

thanks.
cheers.

2019-08-05 18:34:55

hi ironcross, nice to meet you.

please can you tell me which nitro models you have or did you have?
why did you stop in the hobby?

Do you intend to return?
or is there any reason that makes you stop?

Do you have any friends or family members to join you in the hobby?
or are you alone?
what is your preference auto rc.
EP power, or nitro fuel?
I think it's nitro, but maybe not ...
on road, or off road?
racing, rally, buggy, truggy, short course, monster truck, or crawler?

what model?

please tell me your experience in the hobby.
thanks.
Cheers.

2019-08-06 06:16:38

I forget the models, one was more of a car, a traxxas, the other was an HPI, more like a truck. I sold them both because it was always finicky stuff going on that I got tired of dealing with. They always need something fixed or something cleaned or so on. They're fun to run but not fun to work on basically is why I stopped. No one did this with me, I did it by myself. If I ever did get back into it, I would get electric ones. I think I would like crawling, because it takes strategy and planning, and I think it's adaptable, more so than racing.

End racism
End division
Become united

2019-08-07 05:33:03

Hi mario navarro, I got in to the rc world back in 2006 when I got a cheep little van that had music and lights on the wheels every time you would go forword or backwords. It used four AA batteries and it did not go very fast. After a few years of playing around with the car I got even a smaller car, and it was a red convertible that was the size of your hand. from their I upgraded to a big off-road truck. The truck was driven around my front yard and the streetin front of my house.
As far as why I stopped with the hobby is because, I had broken the radio to the truck and I eventurally ended up selling all of my vehicle. I also didn't have anyone who have rc cars at the time.
I know some friends who might want to get in to the rc world, they like cars like me. I would love to get back into the rc world. As areas for fun, I know of a few places around the town for example, my High school's back parking lot, basketball bourt at a few parks near me. I would want to try on road vehicles, As far as energy types go, I would stay the hell far away from nitro fuel for now. the types of vehicles I want to have are, racing car, rally, monster truck, as for the models I am still doing research on what I want. What manufactures do you recommend for getting in this hobby?

2019-08-08 18:32:25

Hey I love this topick
I have a Traxxas Nitro Sport.
Me and my father run this thing every month or so for a few hours out in an empty park.
It is great fun and really gives me the opportunity to drive a car which sounds amazing.
I love the hobby and have owned my nitro for About five years.
It is hard to always use it because I am in university but me and my father make the time.
I suggest you get back in to RC racing.
I also understand why most people go Eword it is much faster and easier, actually our hobby store stocks mostly electric because people do not want to deal with the Nitro stuff.
I love it though and will continnue with this hobby as long as I live.
So hell yeah glad to find some more RC racers on here!

2019-08-08 19:01:48

Here is a link to a video that was filmed by me and one of my friends.
Both of my parents, my friend and his wife are present.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPuSBUzPtkI&t=124s

2019-08-09 12:36:38

hi

sorry guys for the delay ...

I've been working my last days before joining now for 15 days of vacation ...

Wow, Wow, Wow ...

I am so happy to see this topic grow with enthusiasm for the hobby ...
I even thought there would be no satisfaction for the hobby here in our community forum
I confess I was disappointed to think how could the blind community not have love for this hobby ...
I thought of many things, and some of them, the reasons and difficulties of us blind to survive in this hobby ...

but at the same time, I thought, of the ability that all of you have ... capable of doing so many things, and all the barriers you have managed to in your lives ...
Here in this community of this wonderful forum are people from various nations of brilliant intelligences who are fantastic in everything they do, and especially in the world of computer science ...
and I analyzed the facts, and concluded that this barrier would be just one more like so many others, and all of you  would reach the goal as true champions that you are!
and the goal is always to be in pole position to win races!
let's drive rc racing!
let's find some more RC racers on here!
thank you all for being part of my life ...

ironcross wrote:

I forget the models, one was more of a car, a traxxas, the other was an HPI, more like a truck. I sold them both because it was always finicky stuff going on that I got tired of dealing with. They always need something fixed or something cleaned or so on. They're fun to run but not fun to work on basically is why I stopped. No one did this with me, I did it by myself. If I ever did get back into it, I would get electric ones. I think I would like crawling, because it takes strategy and planning, and I think it's adaptable, more so than racing.

ironcross, thanks for your story and explanation of the beginning and end of the hobby.

please do not lose the passion of the hobby, and try again to get a cheap auto rc to inspire you and go back to racing again ...

I'm sure you'll be happy and someone close to you will help you ...
thank you!

mario wrote:

Hi mario navarro, I got in to the rc world back in 2006 when I got a cheep little van that had music and lights on the wheels every time you would go forword or backwords. It used four AA batteries and it did not go very fast. After a few years of playing around with the car I got even a smaller car, and it was a red convertible that was the size of your hand. from their I upgraded to a big off-road truck. The truck was driven around my front yard and the streetin front of my house.
As far as why I stopped with the hobby is because, I had broken the radio to the truck and I eventurally ended up selling all of my vehicle. I also didn't have anyone who have rc cars at the time.
I know some friends who might want to get in to the rc world, they like cars like me. I would love to get back into the rc world. As areas for fun, I know of a few places around the town for example, my High school's back parking lot, basketball bourt at a few parks near me. I would want to try on road vehicles, As far as energy types go, I would stay the hell far away from nitro fuel for now. the types of vehicles I want to have are, racing car, rally, monster truck, as for the models I am still doing research on what I want. What manufactures do you recommend for getting in this hobby?

Hi Mario.
Wow, nice history!

It's good to know that you now have friends to help and guide you, and super places to run ...
please back to the hobby again!

The manufactures I recommend to you are:
EP power:
models that can still be found at affordable prices:
with medium level  quality.

RTR  models:

from traxxas:

rally racing:
ford fiesta ST rally  bryan deegan 1/10 scale.
ford fiesta vr46 valentino rossi rally 1/10 scale.
These models are brushed versions equal in all respects except the bodyshells.
These are special version models of super real replicas.
Some local  stores add the charger and battery to the rtr box.

racing car:

FORD GT SUPERCAR 1/10
a very good car.

For monster trucks, there are a lot of traxxas. just do a search.

from HPI:

maverick strada rx blue brushed model rally cross.
good car for a brushed.
good speed.

very cheap.
I have one.

maverick strada rx red brushless rally cross.
this model, very good car, and very cheap.
high speed.
These models already have both chargers and batteries according to their electronics.

and still coming from HPI

the best model of all in my opinion.
This is high price but high quality.

WR8 flux ford fiesta ken block edition rally car.
brushless, 1(8 scale, a ripper with a killer look.
the special one!
I have one.
an authentic super replica

racing cars:

maverick strada evo TC and dc car.
brushed and brushless models.
like the rally models.

There are also off road models.
buggys, truggys, crawlers, and monster trucks.

from kyosho:

rally cars:

These are models that can still be found on ebay, amazon, and amain.
and maybe in your local stores.

drx VE editions.

There are several models.
Subaru, and Ford Fiesta.
Both are good quality brushless models.
team orion electronics.

and for rally with super look, we have the models fazer.

mitsubishi lancer evo x rally car.
in,
white and red models.

these are also brushless models, but with lower quality ...
but a good cars.

now with recent 2019 models.
racing cars.
Kyosho Fazer MK2 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon 1:10 Readyset
Kyosho Fazer MK2 Chevrolet Chevelle SL 1:10 Readyset
Kyosho Fazer MK2 Dodge Charger 1970 OR 1:10 Readyset
Kyosho Fazer MK2 Acura NSX GT3 1:10 Readyset
Kyosho Fazer MK2 Audi R8 LMS 2015 1:10 Readyset
There are also the models off road, and I advise you this:
Kyosho Rage 2.0 EP Readyset

All these models are brushed.
but totally innovative and redesigned.
they are great!
and they are super look.
please have fun.

Diegogaribayy wrote:

Hey I love this topick
I have a Traxxas Nitro Sport.
Me and my father run this thing every month or so for a few hours out in an empty park.
It is great fun and really gives me the opportunity to drive a car which sounds amazing.
I love the hobby and have owned my nitro for About five years.
It is hard to always use it because I am in university but me and my father make the time.
I suggest you get back in to RC racing.
I also understand why most people go Eword it is much faster and easier, actually our hobby store stocks mostly electric because people do not want to deal with the Nitro stuff.
So hell yeah glad to find some more RC racers on here!

hi Diegogaribayy!
nice to meet you!
welcome!
man, I'm so happy for you!
Thank you for loving the hobby for five years!

you said:
stocks mostly electric because people do not want to deal with the Nitro stuff.

yes it is true, but you are not one of them!
and in my opinion, you made a good choice, because you have more advantages in driving ...
and you shouldn't care much about cleaning because your dad should do it! lol
or maybe you will do it all!
I really think you prefer nitro cars for the advantages it gives you ...

you said:
Wow man, it's good to hear that.
stil have fun with your Traxxas Nitro Sport!
long life to you.

man, I listened to your video, and let me tell you that I was super happy and thrilled with you and everyone who was with you ...
and I'm sure you were guiding your model!
long life to you and all who were with you!

For those not yet familiar with this wonderful hobby, please give it a try!
Look for a local store near your area.

long life to auto rc hobby!

thank you all.
cheers.

2019-08-09 18:56:56

this is so cool, glad to find people who are willing to try new things and learn how to deal with different systems, be it electric or nitro.

2019-08-09 21:26:36

There was this one time where I opened this door on my transmitter and took this thing out. Not knowing what it was at the time, I accidentally broke a pin putting it back in. Well, it was the crystal. Oopsie! I went to the hobby shop to buy a new set and I made sure to get one on the same band that I already had. I put it in the transmitter carefully so as not to break it. I did not replace the one in the car though. I didn't know any better at this point and thought that if they were on the same band, they'd work fine with each other. Well, they did not. I had a really bad range, but I didn't put two and two together yet. I was driving my nitro in my yard, the HPI truggy. Our yard back then had a steep bank that met the road. It was a busy road with cars going by 50mph or more. It lost contact and opened up full throttle. It went down the yard and veered right into the street where it continued driving until it hit my neighbor across the street's trash can, where it flipped over and broke stuff off. I had to go get it. I found the battery holder for the receiver and servos, and parts of the exhaust system all over the street. I found the car too, which was flipped upside down with no exhaust and still kept running. I shut it off and got the stuff and went back to the house, where my dad came home later that day and when I told him, he went and found the rest of the stuff, including the batteries, which had stayed in the middle of the street, and somehow did not get run over, so I put them back in.

I bought a fail safe to mash the brakes when the receiver stopped receiving a signal, but me and my dad could not get it working properly. We'd plug in the steering servo channel and that would work, but then the throttle wouldn't, so we'd unplug one and that would fix the other and so forth, so I just took it off and never used it. Then I made the leap and put the other crystal from the set I'd purchased into the receiver where my full range was restored, and never had that problem again.

End racism
End division
Become united

2019-08-10 22:44:01

great story.
Yes that use to be a major problem with the fail safe systems back then.
The new ones are much better and digital.
The break mashing is done by the software on the car.

2019-08-11 03:29:25

Thanks  For the suggestions will look in to them

2019-08-13 14:46:16

Those are all great suggestions! Let me know if you end up buying any of them.

2019-08-19 18:17:13

so, were you able to make a final choice as to which one you wanted?