2019-08-04 16:01:21

A guide for the YuGiOh mud is now available in the articles room.  It does not discuss the rules of YuGiOh as such but rather explains how to make use of the mud itself.  It does however contain links to resources that will teach you how to play very quickly if you don't know the rules at all. 
The guide is meant to be used as you play, some experimentation will be necessary before everything makes sense to you.  YuGiOh is very complicated, so don't expect to understand everything the first time you read it.  I do think that just playing is the fastest way to learn.
Good luck and feel free to provide feedback.

2019-08-04 16:05:43

Interesting, checking it now

good day
togira
sorry for my bad english

2019-08-05 01:28:28

Hi!
Thanks for the guide! It seems definitly usefull to me.
I'd have one question though. I've downloaded the vipmud soundpack, but I don't know how to make it so vipmud recognizes yu-gi-oh as a selectable world. For now I've copied all the files, the yu-gi-oh folder and the yu-gi-oh.set file in the vipmud main directory in my documents, as I did for cosmic rage. The probleme is, I don't know how to create a character in the client itself. The mud does not appear in my main list, and when I try to add one character, it doesn't show up in the list of selectable items .
How does it work exactly ?

Best regard,
Simon