2019-07-30 14:52:03 (edited by AudioWizards 2019-08-03 10:14:49)

Hello everyone! At the end of May we started a competition for our incoming game AudioWizards where people from blind & visually impaired communities could submit their tracks to have a chance for them to be featured on the game. Well, after a long time pondering and listening to 42 amazing songs, we have now found the winners! Tons of thanks to everyone who participated. This competition was a huge success and we are really happy with the results. The decisions were definitely not easy as everyone was really talented and had their own visions about how game should sound like. We might do something similar in the future so fear not to participate again!

Once again, thank you everyone who took a part in this journey!

Everyone who participated should have been contacted by email. You can find the list of winners and their tracks below.

3 – The Majesty of Magic, Andre Louis
5 – Misplaced Magicks, Cara Quinn
11 – An Ode to Turlough, Jim Fidler
16 – Sorcery -master Mix, Yukio Nozawa
17 – Mind Journey, Zaina Arekat
21 – Dance of the Elements, Remy Chartier
23 – WizardGameMusic, Steve Spamer
38 – Become a Master Wizard, Alan Escola

We will keep every submitted track on our website for a little longer so that everyone can take a last listen to each track. Otherwise you will hear each of the winning tracks in AudioWizards once it has been released.

EDIT: Link to the website I missed earlier. If the website isn't working for you, you can use the Soundcloud link alternatively.
https://www.mytruesound.com/audiowizards-music
https://soundcloud.com/audiowizards-off … ompetition

2019-07-30 19:23:05

Hi,
What is your website address? I haven't seen any links.

2019-07-30 21:51:15

Hi,

I managed to find the website via their Twitter profile, and found the songs through there.

I personally couldn't get the songs to play directly from their webpage, but there is a link for their Soundcloud playlist, where I was indeed able to get them to play. Here's the link for the developer's website, where the relevant links can be found:

https://www.mytruesound.com/audiowizards

Hope this helps. smile

2019-07-31 09:57:17

Hi aaron,

Ace_3000 to the rescue! Sorry for super late answer and thanks to Ace_3000 for answering with the link. I totally missed that I didn't provide a link but I have now edited it into the post. I also put the link to the Soundcloud playlist just in case the website is goofed.

2019-08-01 09:43:56 (edited by Muhammad Hajjar 2019-08-01 09:47:22)

My favorite is the Sorcery Master Mix music, it’s really epic, the melody is impressive, great  composing, I liked it a lot, what a fantastic job from Yukio Nozawa thumbs up to him. The other tracks are amazing too, those guys are really awesome.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2019-08-02 23:06:25

There is a small error in the list of the selected songs.
The name of the track composed by Alan Escola is "become a wizard master"

mytruesound.com - we hear the difference

2019-08-03 02:06:37

@ audio wizards,  I believe there’s a place in your profile that you can paste a link to your website. It will put a link on every post you write, making it easily accessible to any one else. I recommend you do this.

I would rather listen to someone who can actually play the harmonica than someone who somehow managed to lose seven of them. Me, 2019.

2019-08-03 10:14:27

an idiot wrote:

@ audio wizards,  I believe there’s a place in your profile that you can paste a link to your website. It will put a link on every post you write, making it easily accessible to any one else. I recommend you do this.

Ah thanks for the tip! It should be in our profile now!

Also, the composition name should now be fixed.