2019-07-13 23:12:55

This obviously isn't your fault, but that fucking dialogue bug is extremely irritating.. I switched over from Mac OS to windows and i wanted to resume voice chatting with the people i was just chatting with, and everytime i use b and shift+b to navigate through channels, before i can get to the voice chat channel, it keeps dropping me out of the windows and i have to hit dialogue and then i back at the top of the page.... C'mon, discord.. I just hope that gets fixed before I finish building my new computer as I'm getting rid of this macbook and I use discord a lot now...

NevEd.NDO#4838
My community discord:
https://discord.gg/2duutDtGFa

2019-07-14 03:51:21

hi,
@26 there is a simple fix for this. make sure the window is maximised.
but yeah the bug is really annoying.

If you found this post helpful, amusing or funny, please thumb it up!
To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

2019-07-15 12:01:21

i found a public beta build for discord. not sure how accessible it is though.
get it here for windows

To get in touch, please email me using the email link below this post. If you prefer, you can also send me a friend request on discord. I'm thetechguy#6969. Please do not send me a PM on here as I don't check those often.

2019-07-17 11:56:55

hi all do you know how to use audio channels in discord. thanks.

Have a lovely day.

2019-07-19 11:29:09

@29 audio channels? do you mean voice channels? where you can talk to other people through voice.
if so here is a great video explaining it

2019-07-19 12:51:59

join the Blind Official discord server

2019-07-28 09:37:06

thanks for this

Pics or it didn’t happen

2019-07-28 09:46:44

How can I delete a message?

Pics or it didn’t happen

2019-07-28 10:59:14

right click on the message. see post 1 for further details on the weird method you need to do to right click in discord.

2019-07-28 23:45:38

sorry, but I can't find it in post 1

Pics or it didn’t happen

2019-07-31 14:44:14

@35
to right click a message do. not. use. the. applications key. or. shift + f10. instead
press NVDA + shift + M then right click using NVDA + right bracket.
hope this helps.

2019-07-31 14:47:12

join the *** discord server here

2019-08-22 03:24:15

Hey guys, sorry to bump the thread. This morning I was invited to a Discord group with people I don't know. I can't for the life of me figure out how to remove it. I didn't hit the join link but I already got a dozen messages from that group. What should I be doing here?
Thanks.

Make more of less, that way you won't make less of more!
If you like what you're reading, please give a thumbs-up.

2019-08-22 12:54:04

How can i invite friends to my servwer and are the need to copy tge server link in field find a game or chat

2019-08-22 15:56:52

you can invite people with the invite button which should be at the top of your server options.

Have a lovely day.

2019-08-24 07:03:37

@38 read post 1 on how to right click a server. right click it then navigate by button until you here leave server. press enter then press yes.
@39 right click your server name. read post 1 for further details.

2019-09-15 15:52:50

first off, thanks to the one who has created this awesome discord tutorial. I've been using this for a month now and it seams this one is pretty great.
second, I have a question about one of the servers. I've just recently joined the audiogames.net unofficial discord server, however I didn't get full access to it because I need to click a button after reading the rules. after I read all the rules there is an OK button however I can't click that button. any idea?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2019-09-16 07:11:28

@42 

thank you so much. i got inspired to make this tutorial after seeing so many topics with titles like "how to use discord?"
now to your second question.

second, I have a question about one of the servers. I've just recently joined the audiogames.net unofficial discord server, however I didn't get full access to it because I need to click a button after reading the rules. after I read all the rules there is an OK button however I can't click that button. any idea?

press enter on the button that says "ok" wait for 2 seconds then go to a different channel. DM me if your still having problems.
BTW i am the owner of that server so yeah. just dm me.

2019-09-17 22:15:29

Hi, one of my friend wish to get a server for cp, is it possible?

pika-san, a pokemon fan! skype: luigimax127
Discord: luigimax127#5490
Pokemon show down username: pika127

2019-09-17 23:36:30

@43 thanks for that, i’ll send a DM if i have problems with discord.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,

2019-09-19 12:22:28

@44 what do you mean?
@45 great. feel free to send me a DM. btw what is your discord username?

2019-10-11 22:26:10

Another problem with discord here.
A week ago me and my friend came in to my server, but the problem is my voice can’t be heard by the other user, however i can hear my friend’s voice. Does anyone know how to fix this? I’ve set up everything correctly in discord’s voice and video settings, and using the test microphone button works fine, but in a real channel my voice can’t be heard.

2019-10-12 03:47:18

Wouldn't it be nice if someone would write a similar tutorial about facebook? I already use skype, but the current circumstances push me, slowly but surely, towards learning how to use it, so I think that this tutorial should be made because one could better understand the concepts as well as the ui from someone who really knows what accessibility problems are, how do screen readers interact with the app or website, rather than listening to youtube tutorials made by sighted from which one usually understands almost nothing.

2019-10-12 05:34:20

@47 make sure you are not muted in the voice channel. try pressing ctrl+shift+M to get un muted. then say something.
@48 i am working on this. it is fairly easy to use.

2019-10-12 07:31:12

@49 in the channel i’m not muting it and the deafen button is also set to undeafen, but still my friend can’t hear me