2019-07-27 16:59:04

its [email protected]

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2019-07-27 18:33:15

Holy, man... just as a piece of advice. Repeatedly asking for the same thing over, and over, and over, and over, and ov... you get the idea, won't help you get a response any faster. If anything, it lowers it. And in fact, someone did answer you I believe... if an NVDA addon is just a zip file.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2019-07-27 18:50:34

Fred, try downloading the release instead of the master. Just look on the github page for the releases link and download the latest release. It's easy to find. And please stop shouting incessantly; I hope that since I have given you a step in the right direction, you will be able to find it yourself.
I'm kinda feeling like this game isn't for me. I did get the game working (all but Chinese Via Voice which probably isn't too important). But am currently having 3 issues. First, I don't know how to skip things, like the intro or the song after you die. Second, I don't know how to save a game, or if it's possible. Admittedly I'm not far enough to care about saving yet, but it looks like there's a continue option in the menu. And third, I keep dying in the first set of hallways while walking up to something that's called a candy assistant? I have no clue. I guess there's a hazard there too that I have to jump over, but my shift arrows tell me nothing about it, and there's no sound to warn me of the hazard. The girl says something when I'm one step away, but I of course have no clue what she is saying throughout this area. So... not sure if I should keep playing this or not. If the translations were easier to decipher, and if there was more information available, like a manual with keystrokes and game mechanics like Night of Parasite has, then I'd probably get into this more, but for now I am only seeing information here and there, and for now I have really vague ideas of what I'm doing.

Make more of less, that way you won't make less of more!
If you like what you're reading, please give a thumbs-up.

2019-07-27 19:03:18

The girl is basically just telling you to be careful, and there's a death trap there. Just jump over it from next to it and you'll be fine. Yeah, that's one of the annoying things about the game are those hidden kill spots that you can't see. They're not that common, but still... when you haveto map your way through one step at a time...

2019-07-27 19:55:39

My god folks,
is it really too hard to post links so that everybody can download the neccessary things? I hate surfing the internet looking for something and then it doesn't work.
If I announce a game which needs several thing I post links for that.

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2019-07-27 22:22:06

and at the one who sent me the translator, thanks, i will now help you to sun the game, first trubbleshoot the thing and make it go with recomended settings i think it was windows 8, then make it run as administrator and run it

So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2019-07-27 22:27:13

sorry for dubbleposting but i have installed the addon and cant find chinese or english as sorce and target langvages

2019-07-27 22:51:29

sorry I don't stand
maybe you can tell step by step?
thanks
o and my windows is 10 64 bit

2019-07-27 22:52:25

press the trubbleshoot problems icon and select windows 8 as the programs compatebility

2019-07-27 23:13:00

OK, now I really installed everything that is needed.
I can launch the game but nothing is spoken and I get no translation.

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2019-07-27 23:53:27

So you did not install IBM TTS.
Sorry for not posting the links, I just didn't have all the stuff in hands.
I have a chinese-branded OS so I have everything installed.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2019-07-27 23:53:47

i managed to run it by installing saytools and then i used clipreader.
after clipreader is runing, go to the game and press shift plus b to translate. you need to do it every time you want to read.

@nuno69
after playing it, i decided that... i hate you hahaha. now, i'll have to buy it.
jokes aside, i'll contact you in a few days for the purchase, but i have one question.
after buying it, do you think it'll be easy for me to get updates?
i don't want to bother you every now and then to see if there are updates or not, but yes, i'll buy the game asap.

bokura no daibouken 2 by yukionozawa. installer:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/897 … _setup.exe
bokura no daiboukenn 3 by yukionozawa. download page:
http://www.nyanchangames.com/softs/nn3.html

2019-07-28 00:47:18

That's actually a very good question... what happens for those of us who aren't really in contact with the developers if we buy the game? How would we get updates, and how do we get/spend points. And in my case, my knowledge of Chinese is strictly what's used when spoken with family, lol anything more complicated or even writing it, and I'm on the same level as everyone else here.

2019-07-28 01:31:29

@62, you don't even know how that happy makes me.
You ha ve to have QQ, its not that hard. I will help you with QQ if need arise.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.

2019-07-28 03:00:13

Might be time for me to open my qq again... for the first time in probably 3 months. lol Maybe trying the game for the 4th time will actually convince me to stick with it this time. Glad other people are enjoying it!

Discord: clemchowder633

2019-07-28 03:15:04

I managed to translate the game now. But it really is unfair because there's so much spoken in chinese from other voices. How should we play this game? It really is unfair!

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2019-07-28 04:18:18

what's qq?
i don't know a single chinese word but... well, lets try!

2019-07-28 04:59:42

QQ is a Chinese social platform, similar to Line or Kakaotalk. More than What'sapp because it has games, music channels, stuff like that. The catch is that it's only used in China. Good luck and if you want help from a native speaker, let me know. I have the program, I just don't go online very often.

Discord: clemchowder633

2019-07-28 07:20:39

thanks a lot assault! i'll keep it in mind, because i'll need all the help i can get!.
speaking about help....
s
p
o
i
l
e
r
i'm in chapter 2, i think.
i have two exits. one is a timed door, and it leads me to a place with 20 or so items, but i get shot. one shot and good bye.
the other is a woods entrance, and i get something to climb up the tree. but after that, don't know what to do, exactly. one step to the north, or east, and i fall. can't go west or south either.
finally, i found a box in chapter 1, a military box? i think. aparently, it has three locks. don't know if i must find the tools for opening it in chapter 1, or i'll find them on following chapters.

2019-07-28 09:28:23

hi all
ok I m install clipreader
but when I m press shift b read Chinese text don't translate

2019-07-28 09:51:23

Hi.

Which tool do you guys use for translation? I still have q translate flying around somewhere but before I dig that one out again, are there better and possibly smoother alternatives? I think the rest is still installed from the time I played lyxl.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-07-28 09:58:34

I don't know good or not
I m use instantTranslate
but I don't know work or not

2019-07-28 10:24:25

MRBrunete
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S
Military fusebos can be opened in chapter 4 or so
About the door, there is a way/ Climb the three, get the hook out of it, put down your weapon. Jump east, go one step north, press enter to get an app.e. Go 2 steps west, get an apple and climb down.
You will find a gun in an ice area, and a nice little village west of it.

2019-07-28 11:28:42

Hi all,
I don't know if this is a bug or if I make something wrong.
Sometimes I have the feeling the game freezes. For example it's explained that an old man is sitting on a bridge with his fishing rod. And then, I can press which key I want, nothing works anymore. I also can't press alt plus f4 anymore. As I aproached the man in my first play (I restarted) he said that I better should leave this place and the game didn't freeze.

And I found a car to drive but it sounds like the engine doesn't work.
Can someone help, please?

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2019-07-28 12:13:53

Ok lol urm, everything works, including translation, but it would be helpfull if I could somehow find out on what my character is saying? I was walking through a level and apparently I fell down somewhere, I'm confused a bit, how was I supposed to know that there is something?

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.