2019-07-26 12:43:46

hello!
Yesterday in another threads, I started a discussion about a chinese game called Battle Of Armageddon.
The game is an audio survival horror created by a chinese developer. inspired by Night Of Parasite it brings some new and cool mechanics to the table.
Lol, I am not good at describing games so here's the operation overview
Arrows: move
Tab: special skill (not available in the demo)
space: attack
Q, E: switch equipment categories
A, D: switch items in the given category
W: use the item
S: use the tool
Z: map information
X: character information
C: item description
V: pet information )if any)
CTRL+Arrows: jump
Swhift+Arrows: look
Shift+B: copy text to the clipboard.

What's needed to run the game?
Visual C++ 2008 redist, IBM VV TTS, Locale Emulator, and the translation tool of choice.
Download:
https://yadi.sk/d/IJrEjN4CLOgdjQ
Regarding the purchase, please contact me on e-mail
nuno69a (at) poczta (dot) fm

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2019-07-26 12:59:16

where can I get the IBM VV TTS thing?

2019-07-26 13:15:44

and what do you meen contacting you about the purchasse, do we pay you? if so how?

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2019-07-26 13:22:18

He and the developer can contact.
He will use qq to communicate with developers, so he can buy it.

fredd wrote:

and what do you meen contacting you about the purchasse, do we pay you? if so how?

2019-07-26 13:25:57

i cant run the program, i press the application menu hit the local emulator icon and press chinese and it creates a .dmp file

So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2019-07-26 14:03:29

1. Do you run the game in compatibility mode with Win8?
2. Did you install everything I told in 1st post?

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.

2019-07-26 14:10:28

That's something I really would like to play. However, I can't buy it directly myself and I don't know what good translation tool  I can use to play the game. The only way I can think of is to have someone buy it for me then transfer my money internationally to the person, if anyone's able.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2019-07-26 14:59:51

also, i cant pay for this

2019-07-26 15:56:38

sorry for dubbleposting but i have downloaded the translate nvda from github and i ownly have pithon files and not the addon

2019-07-26 16:14:35

Mata, there are several NVDA addons available.
Also, as far as the demo goes, what even are the limitations? I know at the very least you get a huge chunk to play if not all of it... I never did beat chapter 7 I think it was, too many places to go.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2019-07-26 16:31:55

i need nvda translate please someone send the addon and not the sorce

2019-07-26 16:42:47

hi
I have error
[Window Title]
C:\Users\toto\Downloads\Battle Of Armageddon Demo\古墓疑云之末日之战\运行.exe

[Content]
C:\Users\toto\Downloads\Battle Of Armageddon Demo\古墓疑云之末日之战\运行.exe

The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail.

[OK]

2019-07-26 16:50:44

i cant play this game with out a translater i need nvda translate

2019-07-26 16:51:41

where can i find IBM VV TTS

2019-07-26 18:52:14 (edited by assault_freak 2019-07-26 18:54:59)

Can we move the thread to general discussion? This is not a new release... and there actually has been a thread about this game started by myself a while ago. I also heard on a different thread on qq that the original developer is no longer the one managing the game.

Discord: clemchowder633

2019-07-26 19:02:38

i need a translater, i really wish to play it

2019-07-26 19:32:06

@19:
On the getHub site, ook for releases. download the latest release, that would be the addon.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

2019-07-26 19:45:54

ok I m install Visual C++ 2008 redist,
and install Locale Emulator,
then I m run the game but nothing happyns

2019-07-26 19:51:54

@nuno69.
i'm interested in it, but please tell us some more regarding the purchase.
what's the difference between the demo and the full game?. the demo is 250 mb and that's great.
the purchase, is a key for the game? or the installer?
i'm asking this because if the demo doesn't contain all the archives, the full game would be huge, for a survival horror at least.
i'm a fan of survival horrors, so i must try it.

bokura no daibouken 2 by yukionozawa. installer:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/897 … _setup.exe
bokura no daiboukenn 3 by yukionozawa. download page:
http://www.nyanchangames.com/softs/nn3.html

2019-07-26 19:59:39

The full game is bigger. The game provides you with at least 12 chapters, with more added which require separate update files. Purchasing the game also allows you to buy extras such as more items and certain activities only open to VIP members, or people who have purchased the game who are hen added to a special group on QQ. The catch is that every time you want to buy something with ingame currency or real money, your save file has to be sent to the developers who will make the appropriate modifications then send it back to you.

2019-07-26 20:05:00

Now it slightly changed @Assault.
Now, you buy the game for 40 dollars, you get 20 chapters now. You can redeem po ints for creating your own maps and weapons.
The demo allows to play for first 6 chapters.
By the way, you can do one thing only in demo, later it won't be available.
Officer, kill, machinegun.

2019-07-26 20:15:21

Nice to see we're up to 20 chapters. I bought a long time ago but will have to update now, I suppose. And redeeming points for building maps and items was always a thing. smile

2019-07-26 20:30:26

The one thing preventing me from actually buying the full game is just how much stuff is just... completely invisible without any clues whatsoever, to be honest. I'm all for hidden items, but some of the ones in this game are almost critically necessary for later so if you miss it... you're screwed. I don't have the patience to comb through every single map, testing everything everywhere. lol

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2019-07-26 20:44:57

I completely understand you @blindNinja, if I have to be honest. Despite the fact I freakin' love this game.
s
p
o
i
l
e
r
s
Does anyone know how to open the box in Mongolia in chapter9?

2019-07-26 21:04:24

Ok, I'll try the demo and then i'll decide if it's worth the purchase.
I supose those microtransactions aren't necessary for completing the game...
but i imagine i'll like it, i've done a full playthrough of night of parasite last week, and if this game is similar...
can't test it now because i'm at work...

bokura no daibouken 2 by yukionozawa. installer:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/897 … _setup.exe
bokura no daiboukenn 3 by yukionozawa. download page:
http://www.nyanchangames.com/softs/nn3.html