2019-07-22 21:38:33

I wanna play pokemon with my big brother so bad! is there any way for me to play?
hope you can help...
thanks

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2019-07-22 21:57:01

also, can you reccamend me to an emulater to play online with my bro?

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2019-07-22 22:48:20

For battles and such you can easily memorize the menus and move screens. Navigation may be an issue though. That is the hard part for me. Also, if you can learn the cries it will help you a lot.

2019-07-22 23:19:08

Way back before we had ocr, I just trailed the walls to learn the map layout. They do thump when you bump into them. I also mashed the a button on my gameboy advance a lot in case I bumped into people or objects. Just for the record, I played well enough solo in heart gold and soul silver to train up some tournament pokemon and beat everyone at the local gamestop's promotional tournament for black and white, so you can play too, if you're willing to learn how to make good use of the game's audio. Dont know about a gameboy advance emulator that supports online, but visual boy advance should work fine for fire red..

2019-07-25 06:30:44 (edited by Dekyo-NEC2608 2019-09-24 16:28:16)

If I will play it, how do you will get HM Surf since the Safari Zone has time limit?

Yamaha YM2608

YOU
SAY! - Sonic the Hedgehog CD (Dec 4, 1992 prototype)

2019-07-25 07:07:47

I managed to find my self at oke's house but cant find the pokemon!

2019-07-25 07:46:13

Use the mash a technique I mentioned above. The pokemon are all lined up horizontally.

As for surf, maybe use a guide to learn the area, then learn how to get to that area and explore it. Something is warning me that the time there is up after 500 steps but I can't remember if that's true.

2019-07-25 08:36:25 (edited by Dekyo-NEC2608 2019-07-25 08:47:30)

About OCR, what GBA emulators do you (all) use? I'm testing VBA-M 2.1.3, but OCR doesn't read the screen, sometimes it says ESP, the hour, the word "to" and the year; sometimes does not say anything, not even putting the object navigator in the current focus. With mGBA worked, but I don't like Qt GUIs much, also it doesn't support Flash 128k save type? Because a ROM hack I'm familiar with requires that.

I'm not sure if I should touch any video settings or what.

Yamaha YM2608

YOU
SAY! - Sonic the Hedgehog CD (Dec 4, 1992 prototype)