2019-07-09 05:21:01

hi
for youtube
I don't find stream

Thumbs up

2019-07-09 05:35:35

@346 I totally disagree. Planet Saga’s echoing steps system is one of the best and easiest navigation systems I’ve ever  experienced in games.  Echoing steps do determined objects close to you, which will give you full and easy understanding of the map or the place you’re currently in. Remember Paladin of the Sky and Manamon’s tone location system? That’s it but with your steps echoing insted of tones, pretty simple. However like I recall that you can turn this feature off in the demo yet it’s too important for navigation imo. What kinda confuses me is that when the character becomes out of focus when he reaches either far sides of the map but it’s not a big deal.
Looking forward to this amazing game which my excitement will let me give out some copies of if it’ll be paid.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

Thumbs up

2019-07-09 06:25:05

I wish crazy party had a wall locater sound like this, and I'll take this system over Paladin any day.

Thumbs up

2019-07-09 08:12:20

For the record, this is also shown in the demo... you can use either system, tone or footsteps.

Discord: clemchowder633

Thumbs up

2019-07-13 20:35:55

wow can't wait to play it once the game is out. anyways, will the game have full voice acting like in shadow rine full voice or the cutscenes is entirely text based like in the first shadow rine?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

Thumbs up

2019-07-15 08:09:51

Just going to leave this here.
https://youtu.be/5eq5OTC-7mA

Thumbs up

2019-07-15 08:36:40

Game sounds great. Just wish I could follow the conversation.

Thumbs up

2019-07-15 11:53:19

Oh my gooooood, I am soo hungry for this game. this what they play has better sounds, and everything is fixed. so waaa. I am looking forward to it.

Thumbs up

2019-07-15 16:13:20

Unfortunately, translating the conversation would be more time consuming than it's worth. lol There isn't too much to follow that can't be picked up by just listening to gameplay, though I understand the desire to now what people are saying. haha.

Thumbs up

2019-07-15 17:16:25

Wow, I have missed what has been going on lately with this game. Still hyped for the release, even moreso as there will be an English translation.
I can't help but feel a bit sad as dual-wielding was dropped, but I guess implementing it in a cool way with many weapon-combinations would have been one hell of a challenge. A combo system with one button can still be fine, I found the one in Gekiransen too simple for my taste, but if you can use a different skill with each arrow key, that should help.
I wonder if skills will depend on the weapon, if it's the case I assume you would have to level up the mastery for each type of weapon.
Also, if there is verticality like in BK3, hopefully many enemies will be able to benefit from it, like the mini-demons that could climb trees.
I didn't listen to the archived stream yet, so I guess I may be able to find the answer to some of my questions by myself.

Thumbs up

2019-07-15 17:27:49

The combo system will not be that complex.. at least not at the moment. Each weapon has its own combo string, andthat's about as far as that goes since the skill button is separate from your weapon atacks. Not going to say anything about concrete about if using the skill button in conjunction with weapons is a thing or not.

Thumbs up

2019-07-15 18:03:56

Thanks. You are right, I didn't think there would be a dedicated skill button, I probably misunderstood when I read the post in which you were talking about it. I watched the gameplay video and I don't know if said skills were used, though they were definitely talked about so they probably were. What I wanted to do as I don't understand japanese was to activate youtube subtitles and then use the NVDA Translate addon to have it all translated in French, and while it technically worked, it tried to translate the same sentence too many times and was quickly overloaded.

Thumbs up 0

2019-07-16 20:40:38

Yep. There is now a separate skill button, and you can assign a total of four skills. One neutral, and one each for up, down, and left / right arrows.

Thumbs up

2019-07-16 20:45:44

HOly crap this game seems to have many cool things coming in. Man I'm excited!

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

Thumbs up

2019-07-16 22:07:08

When this game releases I would be only too happy to pay for it ... this kind of game deserves to be supported.

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

Thumbs up

2019-07-16 22:13:58

Same for me, as I would have done with Shadow Rine and as I did with BK3 for the translation.

Thumbs up

2019-07-17 01:04:55

I can tell you it will be paid, for sure. smile

Thumbs up

2019-07-17 06:21:57

I may have to have someone buy it for me then transfer my money to the person after then. I don't have credit card to go with paypal or anything and I can't use my money any other way.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

Thumbs up

2019-07-24 22:45:41 (edited by assault_freak 2019-07-24 22:49:25)

Just going to leave this here...
https://soundcloud.com/clems-corner/pla … -trailer-1

And no, the music is not part of the game's soundtrack.

Thumbs up +1

2019-07-25 03:00:30

Awesome! Exercising patience is gonnabe real  hard with teasers like this one. LOL

When the wandering fire strikes the heart of stone, will you follow? Will you take ... the longest road?
Guy Gavriel Kay

discord: tayo134

Thumbs up

2019-07-25 08:38:29

Nice work guys! Thanks for the news even, if I am more and more inpatient! haha. big_smile

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

Thumbs up

2019-07-25 14:36:08

Nah, sound design didn't appeal to me. It's the Shadow Rine on the new engine. I'll wait for another chinese rlease, then

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2019-07-25 14:57:34

Hey I'll take any excuse to revisit shadow line, especially if I dont need jgt. That game was awesome!

Same reason I would play mk 9, 10 and 11, even though they on the same engine.

Thumbs up +1

2019-07-25 16:34:19

lol This is definitely not shadow line on a new engine. I can tell you that... and I would rather this game than a Chinese game that relies on all sorts of workarounds to work, as well as actually consistent communication between developers. Also easier to run on international machines. big_smile But I'm waiting for the next big chinese release just to see what else there is.. I might get a pleasant surprise.

Thumbs up

2019-07-25 17:06:42

Well, To be honest every chinese thing I've tried is just a piece of crap. Japanese developers just knows how to make games in terms of gameplay and atmosphere instead of trick and workarounds plus busines models like pay-2-win.

Galaxy is doing something special and sound design is just perfect! It sounds just like a old and great n64 Zelda (younger players probably don't know that much about it) This is what makes me feel weird and people are saying more about sound deign rathen than about gameplay mechanics. This is why I love 8-bit games or 16-bit classics where gameplay is just great and the audio fits the atmosphere.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

Thumbs up +1