2019-07-04 14:14:44

I may wish to change some battle cards.
1. You should modify the "passive effect" of the "minor symbol". These effects are used only for the purpose of using "deadly symbol". I have never seen a player using "smash symbol".
2. I think that it is inappropriate that "floral ray" is invalidated by "natural mistrust". "Floral ray" is not a card that increases or decreases the target's card. Similarly, I want you to fix the reduction that "solar beam" is invalidated by "mineral insensitivity".
3. Also, "hypnosis" is the most dangerous card. In a match, it is used in conjunction with the "nostalgic hand" to prevent the enemy from taking any action. Because of this card, some players always have "mineral insensitivity" and "metalic insensitivity" on the deck. In addition, "metalic insensitivity" helps to prevent the inability of parry by "epileptic wave". Without these two, even "dark" type decks can not win.

2019-07-04 14:18:22

Psychic is the most annoying tipe. Not because it is super strong, but  it makes battles terribly boring. When I play with friends we usually agree not to over abuse those cards, because it makes you want to sleep for real.

2019-07-04 14:25:16

add having 100 card in deck

Yours kindly

2019-07-04 14:50:24

No. Too much and unnecessary. Can you get an 80 cards deck working fast and successfully? Those work only in very rare cases. With 100 cards, you will never draw what you need.

2019-07-04 17:11:21

Please. is there someone who can help me with online play? I need to open ports right? so I will go to my modem, then to port forwarding, and now. port is 2500, then my ip address, and protocol will be udp. what next? because if I will do this, people still can't log in to my server. they see it, but they can't connect.

2019-07-04 17:22:24

Hello. In most cases, IP address means your local IP address. I don't know what the exact field is, but  there is a difference between public and local IP. Local IP is the address your computer uses on a given network, while public is logically the one anyone can see on the Internet. I'm not saying this for no reason. You need to understand this before moving on to port forwarding. Now, you give it port 2500, UDP, and the IP is most likely asking you to enter your local IP. They are usually in the form of 198.168.1.x, where x is the number representing your PC. 1 is in most cases the router, so yours will be something else. To look it up, go to control panel, then network, and choose network and sharing center. Now, click the active network you are using, and click details. In there, IPV4 address is the local IP you need. This will forward your public IP on port 2500 to your local one, making your computer a successful server. After doing this, you should normally be able to host. Additionally, routers sometimes offer a switch to enable or disable a given forward, so if that's the case with yours make sure it is enabled. If you still cannot host, make sure that your Windows firewall allows access to Crazy party.

2019-07-04 18:10:31

oh thanks nidza07,
  it works. really super guide.

2019-07-05 03:06:30

oh and another question. Why I can't change game settings when I will create some? for example. I will create battle server, and when people enter, I will press enter, and the battle will start without any settings. and the same thing is when I create miny games quiet mode or competition mode.

2019-07-05 03:22:27

Normally, you must by custom settings from rewards room. Custom battle settings are 250 gems, while minigames are 500. When you do, you should definitely  be able to change settings.

2019-07-05 12:11:14

Ouh. I do not have custom settings in revards room. how can I unlock it? and how can I unlock bots? haha I am sorry for these questions but I do not know  where to ask.

2019-07-05 12:29:32

As I said, you need gems which can be optained either by playing online, or by getting 100 coins in a word/arena/board for one gem. For bots, you must play the battle quest.

2019-07-05 13:21:52

Oh thanks.  So it means, that untill I will have 250 gems, custom settings will not appear in revarts room? ok ok then. so let's play.

2019-07-05 13:55:01

Yep. Rewards room unfortunately lists only the things you can currently get.

2019-07-05 20:06:33

I wonder what they're working on now. It's been a while since a release and I'm eager to see what beta 66 brings.

2019-07-07 03:36:29

@2000 (what a millennia) I'm also eagger to see if there's any update not only for the crazy party, but also for Sound RTS Crazy Mod.

73 Wj3u

2019-07-07 03:58:41

I would always welcome a cross-platform/Python release. A man can dream... Although, I would settle for a more in-depth board mode.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2019-07-15 01:32:41

Hello. please, can I unlock all 106 bots at battle quest mode? I have found only few. maybe 5 or 6. and I have found a house which needs a key and get all bots from here. but what next? is it over for now or what?

2019-07-15 02:18:24

Quest is experimental for now which is why it ain't so big.

2019-07-18 19:49:55

Hi,
I have a question regarding multiple minigames:
1. Is there a Special strategy for extraterrestrial beach? I do never get really far on that game.
2. Can anyone tell me how this turning die game (the one where you can move between the different numbers) works?
3. The third game I don't get is this colourful flowers game where you have to remember the sounds of the flowers and restore their respective colour.
Any help with any of the above minigames would be greatly appreciated.

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2019-07-18 20:18:29

The extraterrestrial beach one I can answer. After you jump, hold right until the board is centered, then let go. Wait until you drop on the board, then repeat.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2019-07-18 22:42:51

For turning the die, a helpful thing is to have a physical six sided die with you.  If you cannot do that, you will just have to try and memorize where are you are turning the die to.  Colored flowers just takes time.  No tricks, no secrets, pure memorization of pitch and sound.

2019-07-19 06:44:02

For extraterrestrial beach, keep in mind that if you're quick, and you realize you've overshot the board while you're still in mid-jump, you can tap the left arrow key to get yourself back onto it. As long as a shark isn't right where you landed, you may also be able to scramble onto the board you missed, but, especially in competition, this can cost you valuable time. As for colored flowers, it's all about memorizing where each tone is, there's no real secret to it, although I know someone who can finish that game within about 4 seconds. It's quite impressive to watch.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2019-07-19 08:47:47

There is one tiny little trick with colored flowers. That is that you only need to actually remember 4 out of the 5 flowers, which may make your job easier. The game automatically ends when all 5 flowers are in their place, so if you remember the first 4, you can just spam the last one until the game completes.

I am a web designer, and a game developer. If you wish see me at http://www.samtupy.com

2019-07-19 10:41:41

For coloured flowers, I have one more suggestion. If you want to be fast in competition, it's better to memorise the pitch anyway so you can change the pitch either up or down, depending on which is faster.
For turning the die, it's very hard to explain, basically you move in a circle patern, up, right, down, left, up, right, down, left, and so on, but whenever you move, there are only three numbers that alternate. If one of those numbers is the one the game asks for, keep turning clockwise like that and it'll work. If not, go out of the way and go maybe one more to the right, see if the number you want is that one, and keep finding numbers till you get to the same position with the left and middle parts of the die that you are turning clockwise. Yeah it's very hard to explain, but I hope some of that helped.

2019-07-20 18:17:55

Hello. I have one idea for developers. I think that it would be good if in arena battles you will have more coins if your hp will be higher then your standart. for example. if you will start with 30 hp, and when you will defeat your opponent, and you will have 40, you will get 30 coins.