2019-07-10 13:24:21

hi.
so i recently finished braillemon, and i captured mu two.
but, i don't know how to catch mu in braillemon.
if any buddy knows, please help.

2019-07-10 14:53:03

Hi,
How were you able to finish braillamon? Last time I tried I was stuck on the way out of Safron city.

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore
Follow me on Twitter, Discord and Instagram

2019-07-11 03:12:51

i think that is an issue with agarchive's braillemon, but i found two versions of braillemon here including old and the new version. some times, i used that.
and, i was able to complete it fine although some errors came, but that was no problem for me at least.

2019-07-11 03:22:19

You finished it? I thought the move Strength always failed and wouldn't let you beat the game because you had to move bolders or something? Yeh, shows how I know almost nothing about Pokemon. If that's possible, guess it's back to trying to beat my rival's stupid level 35 Alakazam! Psychic, Psychic, Recover, Recover, Recover, Reflect, 3 more Psychics and Psybeams and my team goes down. Maybe I should just start over again. From what I remember, I have:
Vennasaur (32)
Pidgeotto (31
Nidoqueen (30)
Lapras (30)
Machoke (30)
Hypno (31).
About moves, I know that I taught Thunder Punch to Nidoqueen for electric damage, and Lapras is an Ice type so it can use Surf or I think that's what it is, some water move that you need to advance the game.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2019-07-11 11:27:29

many people think that the tapping sound is of a bolder, but they are wrong.
those are only the rocks, and those are destroyed by rock smash.

2019-07-11 11:30:07

and i worn you that don't use strength except when the no/yes dialog pops up when you press enter.
it will create an error, and you will be gone for good, if you haven't saved your game.

2019-07-11 11:40:19

sorry for  triple posting.
there is a rock at the left of the pokimon center in lavender town.
many, many people use strength on it, and their game produces an error.
then,, they think that we can't destroy bolders and they stop playing.
those are only rocks there, if you destroy them, you get tm something attract.
but, i must say, that the later areas starting from the power plant are very, very pain!
i mean, the maps of those areas are very complicated.
i got a headake, while i was exploring the power plant.
so, good luck in later areas.
by the way, in which area are you in, boy?

2019-07-11 13:26:13

I'm in the Silph building, the last part ware you have to fight Blue with his team of high leveled Pokemon. So, you're saying that you don't use Strength at all to move the bolders, you use Rock Smash to destroy them?

2019-07-11 15:08:21

no, i was saying that there is a confusion  to the people that the rocks are bolders, but rocks are different, and the bolders are different.
you use strength to move the bolders, and you can use rock smash to destroy the rocks, which you get when you defeat the final stadium leader, jivani.

2019-07-11 21:42:55

OK, understood. I think I'll just start a new game and see if I can beat Blue's Alakazam. What was your team when you beat the game?

2019-07-12 08:54:40

when i defeated my champian rival, my teem was around lvl 55.
i had charizad, zap doze, alakizam, gyarados, and,  aerrodaktal

2019-07-12 16:15:52

Hi guys,
So, I did play braillamon as I said but I was stuck at the safron city. I had defeated Errica and couldn't go out from their. I think the path to go out was on the left side of the city.
Someone later told me that to complete the game you have to play an older version of it. So if it's true then can you provide me the link for that?

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore

2019-07-12 16:24:03

hi vaibhav
it is true, that the braillemon needs to be changed from new version to the older version, but when you reach sinaber island.
i had the link, but unfortunately, i lost it. could you post the link of it boy?

2019-07-12 23:31:34

This is a zip containing both versions.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/h52d9bhcflls7 … 0.zip?dl=0

2019-07-13 09:42:41 (edited by vaibhavbhandari 2019-07-13 10:03:37)

Thanks. I'll try it. smile

2019-07-13 14:06:42

s
p
o
i
l
e
r
:
after defeating braillemon, when you  try to go out of your house, professor oak will increase your memory of your pokidex, you may have guessed what i mean, ummm, i need to shut up for a while now!

2019-07-13 14:46:29 (edited by boy 2019-07-13 14:47:18)

OK, I've just started a new game and am thinking of trying either Starmi or Slowpoke, to have both water and psychic in one Pokemon. So far, I have Nidorina, Pidgeotto, Ivasaur and Pikachu. Also, one of the websites I saw says that Pikachu gets Thunder Bolt. Does it, or is it just Thundershock? One of the audio playthroughs of Pokemon red or Blue on Youtube says that Thunder Bolt has like 95 power and 100 accuracy, wich seems like it will be good for flying and water types.

2019-07-13 16:23:49

it gets thunder punch, which is a good attack, but when you beet l.t serge, he will give you thunder bolt, which is lot better than thunder punch.
later on in this game, you will pick up a tm called thunder, which has 120 bass power, zap doze uses it very effectively.
and, more later on, you will pick up another tm which is zap cannon, which has also 120 bass power, but has an accuressy of 50, but the advantage of this move is that it will always  paralyze the aponent when it hits.

2019-07-13 16:30:29

When I started the game, I could only catch those magicarps. That was annoying I tell you! But then how did you catch Starmy?

2019-07-13 20:26:31 (edited by boy 2019-07-13 21:22:28)

I didn't catch Starmi, but I know you can catch it using the super rod. When I beat LT Surge in my previous game, he gave me the TM for Thunder Punch. Also, their's a website that lists what moves each Pokemon gets, and it says that Pikachu gets Thunderbolt at level 26.

2019-07-13 23:20:57

speaking of braillemon, help
I get this when ever I press enter on the exe file.
C:\Users\user11\Downloads\Compressed\Braillemon1400\Braillemon1400\MSVCP100.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc000035a.

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2019-07-13 23:33:39

Sounds like you don't have one of the DLL files on your computer. I've never gotten that error when running the game.

2019-07-14 06:24:11

yep, you need to install the visual basic runtime libraries and microsoft visual redestributable packages to get it to work.
this problem is likely to be in windows 7

2019-07-14 12:28:12

So, do I nead to play the old version or 1400 to finish the game? I have both of them.

"Snake, don't worry about it. There's more to being a good person than just having a stereo television."

2019-07-14 12:43:28

Depending on what you're doing, you need to copy your save sometimes. For example, say you're playing 1400. Since I've never gotten this far, I don't know if this actually happens, but I heard this does. You're in front of the Sinabar gym You save your game, enter the gym and get a code error. You copy your save to the old version, beat the gym, save outside of it and move your save back to 1400.