2019-07-10 21:00:25

Hello!
Why not add some rangs from the recently released chinese titles! I would love to be "The Returning King", Chaotic Immortal, Lingsyu Brigadist, or maybe a Dreamlander?
What do you guys think?

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2019-07-12 08:48:38

Hi.
Great question. The reason for those games hasn't been mentioned under the news section is because none of us news posters have enough experiences with the games yet.
Would you be willing to write about those games in the news section? Then, I'll try to figure something out.
If those games are going to be mentioned in the news sections, then I think it's very important to have an up to date article in the articles room, which explains all about how to make those games playable. I'm sure that's where most people are stuck.
If you can't write such article, then I should catch up and give it a try. Or, maybe it's better to write an article on how to get started for each game, I don't know.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2019-07-12 12:34:00

He's also talking about the games eventually getting a forum rank.

2019-07-13 05:18:10 (edited by defender 2019-07-13 05:19:17)

Really there is months of news missing on games that are perfectly playable in English.  I was going to make a new topic to say it but this works...
I wonder why, with so many news posters, we are still so incredibly far behind, it would probably help take people's minds off the drama...
If the news posters in question are sitting on a post with like five games and just not sure how to say it, I suggest putting something, anything out there, even if it's only about one or two games.

2019-07-13 10:35:00

@2, I am willing to do that, if someone would be willing to fix some of my critical grammatical errors. As I said, I love chinese games, so posting about them is a pleasure for me.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com