2019-07-11 15:30:45

No one said that Menu narration was not coming out at launch?  Yes, the playbooks will be updated throughout the year to more closely match  what teams do throughout the season.  Again, menu narration will be in 20 this year.  And as far as the PC version goes, remember that the PC version  often matches  exactly the console version.

Thumbs up

2019-07-11 19:21:06

Yeah I think you're misunderstanding what is going to happen. There probably won't be in game menu narration at launch, which means stuff like playbooks etc probably won't be read. A lot of the regular menu stuff will be, though.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

Thumbs up

2019-07-12 08:20:37

Oh, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. Thanks for clarifying. Sometimes I'm just glad I got things wrong. big_smile big_smile

Best regards SLJ.
If you like the post, then please give it a thumps up.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Happy gaming... :D

2019-07-14 15:20:35

Yes,  The game will indeed have menu narration!  smile

Thumbs up

Yesterday 21:36:20

so what kind of a pc or laptop will I need to play madden nfl20 when it comes out?

Thumbs up

Today 02:47:55

You'll need something with at least 8gb of fram and a core I-5 processor. More powerful is better.

Thumbs up

Today 09:10:13

Hi @Addolis.
I have a quite important question, which I hope you are allowed to answer:
In the beta version, I didn't found the practice section of the game where you can learn the basics of the gameplay. I'm not sure if I just missed it. Is the same practice mode going to be available in the new game like in the previous games? If yes, are the practice menus spoken as well?
This is pretty important for me because I never really got used to the previous games. It is maybe a stupid question, but I'm wandering if it has been cut out because I didn't saw the practice mode in the beta version.

Best regards SLJ.
If you like the post, then please give it a thumps up.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Happy gaming... :D